Mika hopes critics to stop comparing him to Queen.

Sity

This's "news" I got to my e-mail...

MIKA: 'STOP COMPARING ME TO QUEEN'

Pop sensation MIKA hopes critics will stop comparing him to British music legends QUEEN - because he doesn't want to be associated with FREDDIE MERCURY's dress sense.

The GRACE KELLY star, who yesterday (26MAR07) dubbed SCISSOR SISTERS "mediocre", admits he finds it tough when the press liken his music to that released by the group's late flamboyant frontman.

He tells the New York Daily News, "I get tired of talking about it."

"I would be willing to more if that's where I was coming from. Just so long as they don't compare our dress sense."

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika nooo!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Then again I dont believe the press that much anyhows

Yes, Freddiesdouble,

I think we can't take it that seriously!! :naughty:

It's obviously slightly manipulated as many "article" tend to be...

Well, It must be very irritating to be compared to someone great all the time! Freddie wasn't that unique (don't shoot me), but very great indeed..

Mika should be compared to Mika instead :blush-anim-cl:

In some ways this should be true..well,it sounds strange that Mika has said this because of Freddie's dress sense... can't believe it!

But maybe it can be true that he's tired of being compared to Freddie.I mean, he deserves admiration and attentions for what HE's doing and not because his voice is as good as Freddie's ...

:boxed: but I'm quite schocked anyway

In some ways this should be true..well,it sounds strange that Mika has said this because of Freddie's dress sense...

If He have said it, then he might said in a "funny" way.. We don't know how he looked!

This's "news" I got to my e-mail...

MIKA: 'STOP COMPARING ME TO QUEEN'

Pop sensation MIKA hopes critics will stop comparing him to British music legends QUEEN - because he doesn't want to be associated with FREDDIE MERCURY's dress sense.

The GRACE KELLY star, who yesterday (26MAR07) dubbed SCISSOR SISTERS "mediocre", admits he finds it tough when the press liken his music to that released by the group's late flamboyant frontman.

He tells the New York Daily News, "I get tired of talking about it."

"I would be willing to more if that's where I was coming from. Just so long as they don't compare our dress sense."

Does anyone know where this was published???

Yes it's true...

and then we must not forget that press is always misunderstanding

Yeah, or they just taken some things he've said and put it together.. They also do that!

Yeh too right!! , get Mika prancing in skin tight pants <catches all ladies that faint>

:punk:

Well Freddie, it seems that we have at least two things in common (very important things!) : FREDDIE MERCURY and MIKA

and also the love for skin tight pans! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Yeah, or they just taken some things he've said and put it together.. They also do that!

Exactly! And the site where this's from doesn't look too professional to me... :naughty: