My Space - Mika Please be our friend Mika, we are all lovely in here

jengafer

Make your reply, with your my space name to add your request to Mika in the hope that he will one day take pity on us doting Mikamaniacs and befriend us:groupwave:

And i dont mean Mika I mean MMMM

jenlovesmika(moment of over excitedness:blush-anim-cl: )please add me am not crazy fan:boxed: My name in friends request Jenny

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

been so lucky I have been added by mika a while back, but I am still waiting for the mika fan club and the secret society to accept my friend request.. *puppy eyes*

ehm..

*puppier puppy eyes*

:tears:

wow, grace kelly, super efficient! pic is even better than i had expected! thx ever so much!

lollipop, my avie was made by believe in fairies: she posted it on the fan art board here :wink2: as stuck in the middle fan # 1 I HAD to have it. plus it's lovely :naughty:

wow, grace kelly, super efficient! pic is even better than i had expected! thx ever so much!

lollipop, my avie was made by believe in fairies: she posted it on the fan art board here :wink2: as stuck in the middle fan # 1 I HAD to have it. plus it's lovely :naughty:

It really is nice :mf_rosetinted: I thought I was Stuck in the middle fan #1, can I be #2 then? :emot-sad:

that would be me!

haha

no problem