Mika's Song in Upcoming Movie

Chance72399

My husband was just online searching through upcoming movies and was watching a trailer and picked out Mika's Song "Grace Kelly" right away. See, i brain washed him already :naughty: Here is the link....i think the song starts at about 1:52 minutes into the trailer. The movie's called "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry". He's really making a name for himself already :)

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809761688/trailer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

comp is being messy so can't check the link...

but that's really cool! i suppose there will be a lot more of those "watching a random show on tv and suddenly freaking out because the background music for something is mika!" happened with mtv and motorola...guess there might be more to come?

My husband was just online searching through upcoming movies and was watching a trailer and picked out Mika's Song "Grace Kelly" right away. See, i brain washed him already :naughty: Here is the link....i think the song starts at about 1:52 minutes into the trailer. The movie's called "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry". He's really making a name for himself already :)

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809761688/trailer

Thanks for the link. BTW, my husband is being brainwashed too, for that matter. :thumb_yello: Very soon he might start a thread of "brainwashed mikaski husbands"

the trailer is not working for me :( I have tried an look up the imdb but no trailer there.

adam was the us cd release party with mika: maybe in consideration of this..? or maybe it was just coincidential.

not really a fan of adam, but I am glad for our boy his music is rising the interest of movie productions! it was about time.

My husband delivers to Kevin James' grandmother...he actually just got an autographed picture that the grandma got for him 2 weeks ago. My husband was in heaven. A lot of people call him Dougie cause he looks so much like kevin james in his UPS uniform.

Hey, do you think since he met Quentin Tarantino on The Tonight Show, he might get a track on one of his films? It might be too late for GrindHouse but maybe the next one. I think Big Girl might be good in a Tarantino film.

My husband delivers to Kevin James' grandmother...he actually just got an autographed picture that the grandma got for him 2 weeks ago. My husband was in heaven. A lot of people call him Dougie cause he looks so much like kevin james in his UPS uniform.

oh my gosh thats great! haha:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i want to be a ups person in new york now.

jelousy*

Hey, do you think since he met Quentin Tarantino on The Tonight Show, he might get a track on one of his films? It might be too late for GrindHouse but maybe the next one. I think Big Girl might be good in a Tarantino film.

Its definately a possability. I think he's going to be opening a lot of doors this year. The media hit the nail on the head...it truly is going to be mika's year.

oh my gosh thats great! haha:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i want to be a ups person in new york now.

jelousy*

Thats why i said that if i ever met mika i would probably be calm and just very nice...cause going to the city a lot i'm used to seeing celebrities and dont bother them. I dont know if i dont throw myself on mika that he will think i'm not a true fan but i'm just not like that...i try to respect their space. My husband's met so many celebreties and singers too...he met 50 cent 2 weeks ago, LL Cool J, a few basketball, baseball and football players and some other singers on his route. He was going to switch his route at work but since he's been meeting so many people he's gonna keep it. I'm envious of him when he comes home and says he met this person or that person...but he's always on cloud nine...i guess thats why he loves his job so much.