Photos of Mika on Good Morning America

crazybusiness

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too curly!!! *faints*

It's just so *faints*............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

5 mins later:

PERFECT! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

Look at his beautiful little teeth peeping through! OMG! I better stop before they take me to A+E!

It's just so *faints*............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

5 mins later:

PERFECT! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

Look at his beautiful little teeth peeping through! OMG! I better stop before they take me to A+E!

It is perfect, isn't it *sigh*

His hair is immaculate, LOOK AT IT!! I mean, he has better hair than I do! lol

It is perfect, isn't it *sigh*

His hair is immaculate, LOOK AT IT!! I mean, he has better hair than I do! lol

He has better hair than anyone i know! But it's because it doesn't look to perfect that it looks PERFECT! And his teeth... i go weak at the knees when i see those gorgeous teeth.........:wub2:

his performance on GMA was absolutely amazing, one of my favorites ever!

it was kinda funny though because the audience was mostly middle-aged women who had obviously never heard of him because alot of americans haven't yet but they were just kind of standing there calmly clapping with the beat and i was picturing myself between all of them freaking out jumping around and singing at the top of my lungs. haha

his performance on GMA was absolutely amazing, one of my favorites ever!

it was kinda funny though because the audience was mostly middle-aged women who had obviously never heard of him because alot of americans haven't yet but they were just kind of standing there calmly clapping with the beat and i was picturing myself between all of them freaking out jumping around and singing at the top of my lungs. haha

:roftl: That would totally be me too! Odd Mika fans scattered across the room, jumping and screaming! We'd look like a load of loonatics! But hey.. at least we'd stand out! :punk:

He has better hair than anyone i know! But it's because it doesn't look to perfect that it looks PERFECT! And his teeth... i go weak at the knees when i see those gorgeous teeth.........:wub2:

i so love his teeth too!!! everytime he shows them and laugh i melt!:mf_lustslow:

*tries not to look at huge animal heads*

Nice pictures, looks great! I bet he performed perfect as allways!

*Who made a negativ comment about his hair!?!?!?*

(:thumb_yello: )