Sat in a restaurant with family...all of a sudden!!!! Aaaaa!

Shezzy12

*imagines Mika dressed as a waiter* lol *keeps imagining*...

lol right there with ya! :naughty::wink2:

Oh, how i despise the reflex smile. Its especially bad when you're trying to hide the fact of whoever it is that caused the smile. One mention of the name, a single thought about the person, and I smile so much my cheeks hurt. -_-

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol right there with ya! :naughty::wink2:

Oh, how i despise the reflex smile. Its especially bad when you're trying to hide the fact of whoever it is that caused the smile. One mention of the name, a single thought about the person, and I smile so much my cheeks hurt. -_-

Same here, yesterday I got smile lines...I promised wouldn't smile anymore for a while but it's so hard...oh Mika why do you have to be so perfect?

Same here, yesterday I got smile lines...I promised wouldn't smile anymore for a while but it's so hard...oh Mika why do you have to be so perfect?

haha yes. It happens to me whenever my phone rings, whenever I hear him in my head (which is about every moment of every day), whenever someone says his name, whenever I say his name lol Damn you, Mika, and your snazztacularity! XD

haha yes. It happens to me whenever my phone rings, whenever I hear him in my head (which is about every moment of every day), whenever someone says his name, whenever I say his name lol Damn you, Mika, and your snazztacularity! XD

lol I can't stop thinking about him. Even my dreams are filled with Mika-ness :roftl:

lol I can't stop thinking about him. Even my dreams are filled with Mika-ness :roftl:

I feel like a bad Mika fan haha I have had no Mika dreams and rarely do I have Mikasies, to be honest. I think about him constantly, as I'm always singing and/or dancing to his music playing in my head or playing with my tama which, of course, always brings him to mind. And my mind biding its time happily in the gutter, my thoughts of him are certainly less than board appropriate but hardly any mikasies to speak of. It just isn't the same. And I never was a big guy-dreamer, though. For some reason, i'm just not prone to visiting thoughts of me object of lust whilst I am asleep. Or I don't remember it. :naughty:

I feel like a bad Mika fan haha I have had no Mika dreams and rarely do I have Mikasies, to be honest. I think about him constantly, as I'm always singing and/or dancing to his music playing in my head or playing with my tama which, of course, always brings him to mind. And my mind biding its time happily in the gutter, my thoughts of him are certainly less than board appropriate but hardly any mikasies to speak of. It just isn't the same. And I never was a big guy-dreamer, though. For some reason, i'm just not prone to visiting thoughts of me object of lust whilst I am asleep. Or I don't remember it. :naughty:

You probably don't remember them :roftl:

I must have thousands of Mika dreams a night :wub2:

Oh yeah.. the ol' choking on a chicken or fish bone trick... so he'll have to do the Heimlich Maneuver on you... :naughty: I really have no idea how to spell either of those words. :blink:

Aussie :insane:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: lol Once again, I am totally and utterly confused...:mf_rosetinted:

If I'm with my girlfriends and Mika arrives, I definitly have to go away with my girlfriends, or i'll loose her!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Mika as a waiter...have to think about it..

but I think I wouldn't speak for about an hour then pray my family to let me stay there.

and at the end of the day I would wait for him outside,find a way to begin chattering with him and...

I'd ask him "would you like to take a walk together?only you and me"

he would answer "Why not?":roftl:

and then...it's in the laps of the gods as Queen said!

actually today i've had a Mika-sight.:biggrin2: I was walking in the street while passing over a little restaurant, and there was a boy who was going to sit at his table with his family: he was a tall, curly brown haired boy, with a jacket that style....i started to walk close to the restaurant and around to see his face clearly...well, as you may imagine he was not our boy, but he was very similar to him, trust me!! my mouth was going to scream his name and i was just ready to run towards him!!:naughty:

A girl I know is incredibly wealthy, and for her birthday party her parents took about 30 of her friends to Nobu in London ( V posh restaurant). Anyway after the meal, it was time for her birthday cake, and guess who came out carrying it? MIKA! Then he did a 25 minute gig for her and all her friends. can you believe it? She is so lucky. What a surprise it must have been! I was going to mention this earlier, but only remembered when i saw this thread...

A girl I know is incredibly wealthy, and for her birthday party her parents took about 30 of her friends to Nobu in London ( V posh restaurant). Anyway after the meal, it was time for her birthday cake, and guess who came out carrying it? MIKA! Then he did a 25 minute gig for her and all her friends. can you believe it? They must have paid him somewhere in the region of £25,000 to do it. She is so lucky. What a surprise it must have been! I was going to mention this earlier, but only remembered when i saw this thread...

Wooooooow... That's intense!

A girl I know is incredibly wealthy, and for her birthday party her parents took about 30 of her friends to Nobu in London ( V posh restaurant). Anyway after the meal, it was time for her birthday cake, and guess who came out carrying it? MIKA! Then he did a 25 minute gig for her and all her friends. can you believe it? They must have paid him somewhere in the region of £25,000 to do it. She is so lucky. What a surprise it must have been! I was going to mention this earlier, but only remembered when i saw this thread...
omG She is soooooo lucky!!! That's amahzingggg!!!!

Lol guys im glad you enjoyin this thread lol

xxxx