Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

i had one about a week ago, but it was awful:crybaby:

i was in my livingroom , it looked as though i had just gotten dressed to go to a ball, and i was watching tv waiting for what must have been my boyfriend.:blink:

i was on the news channel which is odd for me because i dont watch news, and suddenly a breaking news bulliten came up!

they stated, and i quote, "British Pop Sensation Mika Has Died In A Boat Wreck About 20 Miles Off The Coast Of England. No Word Has Come In About The Other Band Members Or Crew Yet. Please Stay Tuned For Deal Or No Deal."

probably no need to say, but i literally collapsed in tears and started freaking out.:jawdrop:

suddenly i was in the back of a car, i guess i was headed to the funeral. my friend was with me and we were both bawling. i started screaming and beating my fists against the window and when the glass broke i woke up.:shocked:

it was the worst feeling to wake up after that. because i still felt how i had felt in the dream. i was shaking and i wasnt sure that it was a dream so i got up and ran straight to the computer to check out mfc.

luckily there was no mention of a dead mika.

god, it was awful:no:

it made me question how i would react if it really had happened.

im emotional anyway, but wow.

i cried when i watched Imagine, about john Lennon, even though i knew how it ended.

i just started imagining how it would be if i were there, like if it happened now.........

:shocked: That sounds horrible.

But I loved how the said 'stay tuned for Deal or No Deal' :roftl: Talk about caring.

"Mika getting David Bowie's Labyrinth hair cut :boxed: and me telling him it didn't look good on him".

is sth like that posible?:blink:

Oh, yeah... believe me. My dreams are waaay too vivid. :naughty:

Sadly, I had another dream last night... I guess it had something to do with Mika yesterday's blog.

I dreamt he posted a pic of him in India (¿?) sitting in a giant orange armchair shaped as a toilette, reading the paper. He was pretending he was actually in a real toilette.

Yeah, I know.:insane:

• 4 months later...

*gives a little bump*

well, we all still dream, right?

Recently I had a funny dream where Mika was in my room, which is above my garage and he fell out the window! But luckily he landed on a random tampoline haha. Then we ate spaghetti in my kitchen and my mom made him tea. haha

Actually, I've had a few sporatic Mika dreams O.o

One, I was in a school gym and Mika was performing on the bleachers and my friends and I snuck "backstage" by pretending to be someone's daughter :roftl: We waited around for him after the show but I woke up before I could meet him :thumbdown:

Thennnn there was another dream where I was basically stalking him on a tourbus with random people who claimed to be from MFC though I never found out their usernames. We ended up in Chicago near some condominiums and saw Mika come out of one! I got off the bus and shook his hand, told him he was amazing, got one of those blue rosette pins and then ran back to the bus because they were leaving!

i had a dream about mika last night..

i was at home on MFC and mika turned up and knocked on my door... he had seen our car that doesnt work in the front yard and offered to wash it, and i was like, "no really, it OK, it doesn't even work" (seriously it doesn't, it even has a wheel missing) and he burst into tears and i was like; ok,ok wash it! so he washes it and then he gets in and drives off with only three wheels :blink: and i was chasing him and yelling GIVE ME BACK OUR CAR!

• 3 weeks later...

Mika was only in the end of this but....

I havd a weird dream last night. This might end up really long....

I was pregnant and in the hospital. Only my friend Kristen was there because she cared about me and about the fact that I may have ruined my life by getting pregnant at 17. There were others but they didn't seem to care much. I was having pains, contractions I guess, and I kept begging the nusre to give me all of the drugs they had because I didn't want to feel any pain.

My friends and I then went to a restaurant within the hospital to eat dinner. We lied and took someone else's reservation and ordered on their tab. On our way back to my room we spotted my favourite teacher, Mr. V, in the hall freaking out because there was some kind of emergency in the hospital and somebody had messed something up realy bad. His kids (he's single and childless in real life btw) were running around so Kristen and I took care of them until Mr. V was finished. When he saw us he called us into his office one by one, Kristen was first. He began yelling at her, but about positive things like: "Thank you so much for watching my kids" and "You're such a good person for helping Amber through all of this."

As I was waiting for everyone to come out of his office, for my turn, I leaned foward and bumped into my fish tank and realized that it was almost empty and that I needed to fill it up. I walked around the corner with a glass that I got out of nowhere and scooped up water from another fish tank because I magically ended up in an aquarium/petshop. I filled up my fish tank and it was my turn to go into Mr. V's office.

I sat down in the chair across from his desk and I realized that his office was rather odd. It was just a desk and 2 chairs outside by a lake. The lake had a boat in it and a bird flew overhead and I thought that maybe I should follow the bird. But then Mr. V started talking to me. Well, kinda yelling.

"What's wrong with you girl? Why would you let this happen?"

I replied with: "There's no good reason and it's apparently much too late to make excuses."

Mr. V sat back in his chair and sighed then looked at me with one of those looks. I can't really describe it but it's kinda frustrated but at the same time worried because he really cares for his students. "Who is he?"

I said: "I don't think I'll tell you. I don't want you to hurt him."

Mr. V gave me one of those looks full of attitude, "I'll find out. What's he doing about this?"

I said: "Don't worry about him V, he's taking care of me. We'll be alright."

Suddenly Mr. V ended up on the little spce of the chair that was showing in between my legs. He sat with his back to me and his feet were up on his desk. He said something else but I don't remember what. I had another pain then and since I couldn't put my hand on my own stomach since Mr. V was there I put my hand on his lower abs, fingers spread out, and applied a bit of pressure. Mr. V looked worried, but confused at this, and asked me if everything was alright. I assured him that it was and he decided to let my go with a list of questions that he wanted me to answer.

On my way out of his office we ended up shoulder to shoulder but facing opposite directions and looking at each other. I thought he was about to hug me and assure me that everything would turn out alright when he suddenly turned into Mika. Mr. V was back at his desk working and was completely oblivious to us. We smiled at each other and we kissed. Not like tongue, making out kiss, but that kiss that's light but definitely means "I love you and I'm yours." A comfortable kiss would explain the feeling best, I guess. I bumped his shoulder with mine and smiled back up at him. He was unshaven and looked tired and stressed. He said (talking about the kiss): "You know, that's what got us into this mess in the first place." I hooked my finger into the pocket of his jeans and tugged lightly before leaving the office. I presume this meant Mika was the father of my child.

I walked back to my hospital room while reading the questions he gave me....then I woke up.

~~~~~~~

It shocks me how much detail I can remember from some of my dreams.

:wub2:

what was your relationship to Mika in them?

I'm always romantically involved with him.

But something crazy always happens to us.

Like he got me pregnant last time :naughty:

i've been pregnant to mika in a dream before as well.. ugh.. i don't know how my mind thought THAT up

Phew...I have had loads of Mika dreams...some of them were the continuation to my and my friend's daydream (:lol3:) and some of them were...well,a story for itself :naughty:

But this one was VERY weird,I've had it somewhere in summer:

I come in some room and find TWO MIKAS on a couch,kissing and embracing. The thing I notice the 1st is their hair: it seems to be extremely soft and kinda shiny. (:wub2:)

The Mika boys are still kissing when I find myself not in that room anymore but in my flat's parlour where my mother's yelling at me:"Katarina,pick up all this hair from the floor!!" ; I look down and see a bunch of locks (obviously the two Mikas' cut curls).

And then I woke up. :naughty:

Phew...I have had loads of Mika dreams...some of them were the continuation to my and my friend's daydream (:lol3:) and some of them were...well,a story for itself :naughty:

I come in some room and find TWO MIKAS on a couch,kissing and embracing. The thing I notice the 1st is their hair: it seems to be extremely soft and kinda shiny. (:wub2:) :

maybe mika is more self-absorbed than we realise :roftl:

OK i'll tell you about My dream last night; it sounds silly but I'd like people to read it and tell me what they think because it still feel scared because of it.

Mika called me on my cellphone as I was just going to the bus to get home after school. I'm like "OMG, how did you get my cellphone number??" and he says; "that’s not important. I need you to help protect my career." And I'm like ":blink: OK. Why me?" and he says that’s not important either and that he's coming to pick me up. I agree and a few seconds later this really, really old antique car painted in rainbow colours pulls up super fast and sharp like Edward Cullen's driving in Twilight when he's rescuing Bella. But this is a really old car that has no seatbelts or indicators.. :lmfao: it looks silly.

Mika yells "get in" and I'm like "wooow" and he grins at me and takes off again except the car goes super slow, because its really old. mika isn't driving, the car is driving itself and talking at the same time. Mika is bouncing up and down in his seat and screaming for it to go faster, he has to protect his career, but the car doesn't care and is singing don't worry be happy.

"So how are we protecting your career?" I yell over the singing car.

"we're running away," mika yells back. "here it is." He shows me a small wooden box all decorated. I'm like :huh: your career is in there? And he smiles proudly and nods and gives me the box to look at. It makes a funny humming sound, and I go to open it. He screams at me and snatches the box back. "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO GET MY CAREER?" he screams. "TEN YEARS OF SENDING OUT DEMO'S!!!" he waves his arms in the air and kinda looks like this: :mad3: .

I ask him why his career needs protecting and he says that the bad guys are out to get it. He gives me the box back, and digs around in that little green wallet (purse, that he has the debate with Mikey and Cherisse in the LiveICM DVD) and pulls out sheets of bubble wrap, scissors and tape (how he fit that in there, I don't know :naughty: ) and instructs me to wrap up his career. I do so while Mika hits the steering wheel with the giant lollipop from Australia and yells at the car to go faster.

Eventually we reach our destination, which for some reason is the tower of London. We started off in New Zealand and I don't know how we managed to drive to London in a few minutes but somehow we did.

We get out. there is no-one there, but mika behaves like a secret agent and sneaks around, hiding behind things, looking out for the "bad guys." I nervously follow him with his career, now in several layers of bubble wrap, also tense and on the lookout for the bad guys.

This is where the whole dream took on a new feeling, becoming creepy and weird.

Suddenly Yasmine runs past, wearing a dress and the tree of life headdress, which she is clutching on her head because it is about to fall off. "They're coming!" she screams and disappears. Sam (mika's singer) appears in front of us for a moment. "BIG GIRLS ARE SEXY!" she says, and in a flash, she is gone.

We continue on, slowly and quietly. We round the corner just before the café and there is Justin Timberlake, Travis McCoy and Pete Wentz. They're wearing shiny silver suits with black ties. They all hold a pistol and advance towards us slowly.

"you're a threat to us, Mika," says JT, glaring at us.

"you’re better then us, and people will be finding out soon enough." Travis adds. "we're going to do something about it."

The three of them continue insulting mika, his music, MFC, his blog, his name, his hair, John (his manager) his band. He just stands there, says nothing and takes it. Suddenly Pete shoots Mika. Before the bullet hits him, I scream "MIKA!!!!!!! MIKA!!"

I woke up screaming "MIKA!!" , and shaking all over. It sounds silly, but I felt so scared.

OK i'll tell you about My dream last night; it sounds silly but I'd like people to read it and tell me what they think because it still feel scared because of it.

Mika called me on my cellphone as I was just going to the bus to get home after school. I'm like "OMG, how did you get my cellphone number??" and he says; "that’s not important. I need you to help protect my career." And I'm like ":blink: OK. Why me?" and he says that’s not important either and that he's coming to pick me up. I agree and a few seconds later this really, really old antique car painted in rainbow colours pulls up super fast and sharp like Edward Cullen's driving in Twilight when he's rescuing Bella. But this is a really old car that has no seatbelts or indicators.. :lmfao: it looks silly.

Mika yells "get in" and I'm like "wooow" and he grins at me and takes off again except the car goes super slow, because its really old. mika isn't driving, the car is driving itself and talking at the same time. Mika is bouncing up and down in his seat and screaming for it to go faster, he has to protect his career, but the car doesn't care and is singing don't worry be happy.

"we're running away," mika yells back. "here it is." He shows me a small wooden box all decorated. I'm like :huh: your career is in there? And he smiles proudly and nods and gives me the box to look at. It makes a funny humming sound, and I go to open it. He screams at me and snatches the box back. "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO GET MY CAREER?" he screams. "TEN YEARS OF SENDING OUT DEMO'S!!!" he waves his arms in the air and kinda looks like this: :mad3: .

I ask him why his career needs protecting and he says that the bad guys are out to get it. He gives me the box back, and digs around in that little green wallet (purse, that he has the debate with Mikey and Cherisse in the LiveICM DVD) and pulls out sheets of bubble wrap, scissors and tape (how he fit that in there, I don't know :naughty: ) and instructs me to wrap up his career. I do so while Mika hits the steering wheel with the giant lollipop from Australia and yells at the car to go faster.

Eventually we reach our destination, which for some reason is the tower of London. We started off in New Zealand and I don't know how we managed to drive to London in a few minutes but somehow we did.

We get out. there is no-one there, but mika behaves like a secret agent and sneaks around, hiding behind things, looking out for the "bad guys." I nervously follow him with his career, now in several layers of bubble wrap, also tense and on the lookout for the bad guys.

Suddenly Yasmine runs past, wearing a dress and the tree of life headdress, which she is clutching on her head because it is about to fall off. "They're coming!" she screams and disappears. Sam (mika's singer) appears in front of us for a moment. "BIG GIRLS ARE SEXY!" she says, and in a flash, she is gone.

We continue on, slowly and quietly. We round the corner just before the café and there is Justin Timberlake, Travis McCoy and Pete Wentz. They're wearing shiny silver suits with black ties. They all hold a pistol and advance towards us slowly.

"you’re better then us, and people will be finding out soon enough." Travis adds. "we're going to do something about it."

The three of them continue insulting mika, his music, MFC, his blog, his name, his hair, John (his manager) his band. He just stands there, says nothing and takes it. Suddenly Pete shoots Mika. Before the bullet hits him, I scream "MIKA!!!!!!! MIKA!!"

I woke up screaming "MIKA!!" , and shaking all over. It sounds silly, but I felt so scared.

om my giddy aunt that dream had me laughing until the end yeah the end is creepy but don't worry about it too much if I were you

just before the 1st time i went to see my favourite illusionist Derren Brown live back in 2004 i had a dream that he'd died & that I was the one who had to decide where he was to be buried & there was this eerie looking field where he was to be buried & there was barely any grass & what grass there was, was all browning in colour slowly. All this was supposed to have happened (in my dream of course) before the actual real life date i 1st went to see him live & it scared the crap out of me I kept panicking that it meant he'd die but he's still alive 5 years on I'm thrilled to say *phew*

Sometimes we have scary dreams but the're just that scary dreams just try to do something to take your mind off of it

Mika called me on my cellphone as I was just going to the bus to get home after school. I'm like "OMG, how did you get my cellphone number??" and he says; "that’s not important. I need you to help protect my career." And I'm like ":blink: OK. Why me?" and he says that’s not important either and that he's coming to pick me up. I agree and a few seconds later this really, really old antique car painted in rainbow colours pulls up super fast and sharp like Edward Cullen's driving in Twilight when he's rescuing Bella. But this is a really old car that has no seatbelts or indicators.. it looks silly.

:jawdrop:

Damn, what a good dream. (not the ending, though :naughty:)

You have a really good memory. I'm jealous :(

my last dream about Mika was about 3 days ago I can't remember it all but what I can remember of it was weird!!!

anhow I was going to see Mika live & was quite exited & when I got inside the venue it was more like a school assembly hall:blink:

anyhow there was only a handful of people there & we were all sat at the back, i wondered why there weren't more people it made me go huh :huh:

Then after a few moments the curtains pulled away & a few of his band came on the stage all dressed in animal costumes & one of them ended up off the stage on the floor (they didn't fall but they didn't jump off either:blink:)

then Mika came onstage & sang a little bit & I mean a LITTLE bit! and then he came off the stage & walked over to this guy who was sat beside me & started demonstrating a dance move to him & whilst Mika was doing this I was eyeing him & thinking mmmmm sexxxyyyyy:mf_lustslow:

then Mika noticed me & all I can remember is we ended up kissing passionately:mf_lustslow:

i'd love to know what that weird dream means :huh:

om my giddy aunt that dream had me laughing until the end yeah the end is creepy but don't worry about it too much if I were you

just before the 1st time i went to see my favourite illusionist Derren Brown live back in 2004 i had a dream that he'd died & that I was the one who had to decide where he was to be buried & there was this eerie looking field where he was to be buried & there was barely any grass & what grass there was, was all browning in colour slowly. All this was supposed to have happened (in my dream of course) before the actual real life date i 1st went to see him live & it scared the crap out of me I kept panicking that it meant he'd die but he's still alive 5 years on I'm thrilled to say *phew*

Sometimes we have scary dreams but the're just that scary dreams just try to do something to take your mind off of it

ok. i guess the first bit was quite funny :naughty:

:jawdrop:

Damn, what a good dream. (not the ending, though :naughty:)

You have a really good memory. I'm jealous :(

it was one of the most vivid dreams i've had in a long time. but usually, i can remember at least part of my dreams.

Mika was only in the end of this but....

I havd a weird dream last night. This might end up really long....

I was pregnant and in the hospital. Only my friend Kristen was there because she cared about me and about the fact that I may have ruined my life by getting pregnant at 17. There were others but they didn't seem to care much. I was having pains, contractions I guess, and I kept begging the nusre to give me all of the drugs they had because I didn't want to feel any pain.

My friends and I then went to a restaurant within the hospital to eat dinner. We lied and took someone else's reservation and ordered on their tab. On our way back to my room we spotted my favourite teacher, Mr. V, in the hall freaking out because there was some kind of emergency in the hospital and somebody had messed something up realy bad. His kids (he's single and childless in real life btw) were running around so Kristen and I took care of them until Mr. V was finished. When he saw us he called us into his office one by one, Kristen was first. He began yelling at her, but about positive things like: "Thank you so much for watching my kids" and "You're such a good person for helping Amber through all of this."

As I was waiting for everyone to come out of his office, for my turn, I leaned foward and bumped into my fish tank and realized that it was almost empty and that I needed to fill it up. I walked around the corner with a glass that I got out of nowhere and scooped up water from another fish tank because I magically ended up in an aquarium/petshop. I filled up my fish tank and it was my turn to go into Mr. V's office.

I sat down in the chair across from his desk and I realized that his office was rather odd. It was just a desk and 2 chairs outside by a lake. The lake had a boat in it and a bird flew overhead and I thought that maybe I should follow the bird. But then Mr. V started talking to me. Well, kinda yelling.

"What's wrong with you girl? Why would you let this happen?"

I replied with: "There's no good reason and it's apparently much too late to make excuses."

Mr. V sat back in his chair and sighed then looked at me with one of those looks. I can't really describe it but it's kinda frustrated but at the same time worried because he really cares for his students. "Who is he?"

I said: "I don't think I'll tell you. I don't want you to hurt him."

Mr. V gave me one of those looks full of attitude, "I'll find out. What's he doing about this?"

I said: "Don't worry about him V, he's taking care of me. We'll be alright."

Suddenly Mr. V ended up on the little spce of the chair that was showing in between my legs. He sat with his back to me and his feet were up on his desk. He said something else but I don't remember what. I had another pain then and since I couldn't put my hand on my own stomach since Mr. V was there I put my hand on his lower abs, fingers spread out, and applied a bit of pressure. Mr. V looked worried, but confused at this, and asked me if everything was alright. I assured him that it was and he decided to let my go with a list of questions that he wanted me to answer.

On my way out of his office we ended up shoulder to shoulder but facing opposite directions and looking at each other. I thought he was about to hug me and assure me that everything would turn out alright when he suddenly turned into Mika. Mr. V was back at his desk working and was completely oblivious to us. We smiled at each other and we kissed. Not like tongue, making out kiss, but that kiss that's light but definitely means "I love you and I'm yours." A comfortable kiss would explain the feeling best, I guess. I bumped his shoulder with mine and smiled back up at him. He was unshaven and looked tired and stressed. He said (talking about the kiss): "You know, that's what got us into this mess in the first place." I hooked my finger into the pocket of his jeans and tugged lightly before leaving the office. I presume this meant Mika was the father of my child.

I walked back to my hospital room while reading the questions he gave me....then I woke up.

~~~~~~~

It shocks me how much detail I can remember from some of my dreams.

:wub2:

That's really cute.:wub2:

my last dream about Mika was about 3 days ago I can't remember it all but what I can remember of it was weird!!!

anhow I was going to see Mika live & was quite exited & when I got inside the venue it was more like a school assembly hall

anyhow there was only a handful of people there & we were all sat at the back, i wondered why there weren't more people it made me go huh

Then after a few moments the curtains pulled away & a few of his band came on the stage all dressed in animal costumes & one of them ended up off the stage on the floor (they didn't fall but they didn't jump off either)

then Mika came onstage & sang a little bit & I mean a LITTLE bit! and then he came off the stage & walked over to this guy who was sat beside me & started demonstrating a dance move to him & whilst Mika was doing this I was eyeing him & thinking mmmmm sexxxyyyyy

then Mika noticed me & all I can remember is we ended up kissing passionately

i'd love to know what that weird dream means

aaaaaaaaawwwwwww good one! the best thing is when u dream that u r kissing smn ...in ur dream that kissing looks so real:das::mf_lustslow: (doesn't it?:naughty:)

huh,i think it's just ur wish...show through that dream:huh:

Mika called me on my cellphone as I was just going to the bus to get home after school. I'm like "OMG, how did you get my cellphone number??" and he says; "that’s not important. I need you to help protect my career." And I'm like ":blink OK. Why me?" and he says that’s not important either and that he's coming to pick me up. I agree and a few seconds later this really, really old antique car painted in rainbow colours pulls up super fast and sharp like Edward Cullen's driving in Twilight when he's rescuing Bella. But this is a really old car that has no seatbelts or indicators.. :lmfao it looks silly.

"we're running away," mika yells back. "here it is." He shows me a small wooden box all decorated. I'm like :huh your career is in there? And he smiles proudly and nods and gives me the box to look at. It makes a funny humming sound, and I go to open it. He screams at me and snatches the box back. "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO GET MY CAREER?" he screams. "TEN YEARS OF SENDING OUT DEMO'S!!!" he waves his arms in the air and kinda looks like this: :mad3 .

I ask him why his career needs protecting and he says that the bad guys are out to get it. He gives me the box back, and digs around in that little green wallet (purse, that he has the debate with Mikey and Cherisse in the LiveICM DVD) and pulls out sheets of bubble wrap, scissors and tape (how he fit that in there, I don't know :naughty ) and instructs me to wrap up his career. I do so while Mika hits the steering wheel with the giant lollipop from Australia and yells at the car to go faster.

that nearly killed me until the end. thats the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I had a dream where Mika actually did die (its further back in this thread) it was the scariest thing I've ever felt. :shocked:

Phew...I have had loads of Mika dreams...some of them were the continuation to my and my friend's daydream (:lol3) and some of them were...well,a story for itself :naughty

I come in some room and find TWO MIKAS on a couch,kissing and embracing. The thing I notice the 1st is their hair: it seems to be extremely soft and kinda shiny. (:wub2)

The Mika boys are still kissing when I find myself not in that room anymore but in my flat's parlour where my mother's yelling at me:"Katarina,pick up all this hair from the floor!!" ; I look down and see a bunch of locks (obviously the two Mikas' cut curls).

And then I woke up. :naughty

That is an amazing dream. absolutely delish!!

That's really cute.:wub2

i didn't think cute, i thought weird. maybe the part with me and mika was cute, but it was generaly odd :huh:

I had another one the other night :naughty:

I was at some live show, it was a dance competition and Mika and David Bowie were on separate teams and competing. I was standing between the two teams and they kept throwing each other really dirty looks. The two teams were learning a new dance. Suddenly Mika and David burst into a competative dance-off and were dancing toward each other :blink: They were both doing thesereally sexy moves, Mika did some pelvic thrusty thing :mf_lustslow: and David was doing some sexy belly rolling thing :mf_lustslow: and they were coming toward me, but ignoring me and focusing on each other and competing. I knew they were competing for me, trying to impress me. It was delish!!

Then I woke up.

Does this mean they're competing for my love?

I could never give it to just one of them :no:

well ive had a lot of dreams about Mika but I dont usually remember them too clearly.

The most recent I had that I can remember was that I was hanging out with an old friend that I havent seen in years in my old bedroom. Like that one I had when I was 7. Anyway somehow Mika joined us and was hanging out with us too...

Then, I don't remember how, we ended up in my primary school's (or grade school) gym and Mika like did a concert for us. :)

It was a little weird, like I was being haunted by past memories or something :blink: and Mika (I dont mind that part:wink2:)