Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I had my 2nd Mika Taco dream! lol

I'm not sure if I posted the first one in this particular thread, but if I did, I'll do it again.

Okay, in the early stages of my Mika love I had my first Mika dream. In it, I stole my English teacher's copy of Dante's Inferno and she called the cops on me. I was taken to jail and put in a tiny cell with a tall man with curly hair. He turned around, and it was Mika! He said "What are you in for?", and I said "stealing." Him: "Me too." Me: What did you steal?" Him: "A taco."

Last night, I had another dream about Mika. In this one, I was at my granny's house, and we were baking gingerbread cookies. She told me that she was babysitting and that she needed lots of cookies, so I could only eat a couple (except I had already eaten most of them.) Then the doorbell rang (My granny doesn't even have a doorbell. :teehee:) and I answered. It was Mika, Greg, and Ella! My granny was supposed to babysit...MIKA AND ELLA! Greg dropped them off and said "Take good care of my kids, Zelda!" (My granny's name isn't even Zelda!) Suddenly, Mika began stuffing cookies into his mouth, and dancing. Then he said "I WANT A TACO!" So my granny made me take him out for tacos, and he ate about 50. :aah:

I think I need a dream interpreter. :teehee:

oh yes! Last night I dreamt that HE sent me a message on twitter. :wub2:

This morning I checked it out but nothing...It was just a dream! :boxed:

I dreamed something quite similar the other night!

I was on Twitter, and he direct messaged me, but it popped up in the middle of the screen like a new PM does here.

He wanted to know if I could send him the video of my baby chickens, so he could play it on some talk show.

Random much?

This is the vid he was after in the dream-

It's my most viewed vid on youtube...lol

Thx, hope too :) 3 dreams with him in in 3 weeks :shocked::roftl:

So you regularly dream about Mika :teehee:

Well, my MIKAdreams aren't so regular, but considering the amount of time I dedicate him, I should dream about him every day :boxed:

I remember one strange dream, where MIKA was dubbing the donkey in Shrek :roftl:

Actually, I think that his voice really suited that creature :aah:

And, I must tell you, it was quite inspiring, because when I woke up, I thought that Mika's voice is noticeably quite flexible (if you know what I mean) and he really could do some dubbing :teehee:

So you regularly dream about Mika :teehee:

Well, my MIKAdreams aren't so regular, but considering the amount of time I dedicate him, I should dream about him every day :boxed:

I remember one strange dream, where MIKA was dubbing the donkey in Shrek :roftl:

Actually, I think that his voice really suited that creature :aah:

And, I must tell you, it was quite inspiring, because when I woke up, I thought that Mika's voice is noticeably quite flexible (if you know what I mean) and he really could do some dubbing :teehee:

It first started 1-2 days time before i joined here. Have no idea of why he was in my dream 3 weeks time ago.... I hadnt seen or heard him for 2 month time i think. He was just.... there....:blink: But im glad he "hunted" my dream back then cos ive joined here thx to that and i love this place :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Dubbing the donkey in Shrek? :roftl: Would love to see and hear that :roftl:

It first started 1-2 days time before i joined here. Have no idea of why he was in my dream 3 weeks time ago.... I hadnt seen or heard him for 2 month time i think. He was just.... there....:blink: But im glad he "hunted" my dream back then cos ive joined here thx to that and i love this place :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

That means one thing: Mika is your destiny :teehee:

I had my 2nd Mika Taco dream! lol

I'm not sure if I posted the first one in this particular thread, but if I did, I'll do it again.

Okay, in the early stages of my Mika love I had my first Mika dream. In it, I stole my English teacher's copy of Dante's Inferno and she called the cops on me. I was taken to jail and put in a tiny cell with a tall man with curly hair. He turned around, and it was Mika! He said "What are you in for?", and I said "stealing." Him: "Me too." Me: What did you steal?" Him: "A taco."

Last night, I had another dream about Mika. In this one, I was at my granny's house, and we were baking gingerbread cookies. She told me that she was babysitting and that she needed lots of cookies, so I could only eat a couple (except I had already eaten most of them.) Then the doorbell rang (My granny doesn't even have a doorbell. :teehee:) and I answered. It was Mika, Greg, and Ella! My granny was supposed to babysit...MIKA AND ELLA! Greg dropped them off and said "Take good care of my kids, Zelda!" (My granny's name isn't even Zelda!) Suddenly, Mika began stuffing cookies into his mouth, and dancing. Then he said "I WANT A TACO!" So my granny made me take him out for tacos, and he ate about 50. :aah:

I think I need a dream interpreter. :teehee:

sometimes me too I need of it!

I dreamed something quite similar the other night!

I was on Twitter, and he direct messaged me, but it popped up in the middle of the screen like a new PM does here.

He wanted to know if I could send him the video of my baby chickens, so he could play it on some talk show.

Random much?

This is the vid he was after in the dream-

It's my most viewed vid on youtube...lol

me, on my dreams I didn't have his direct messages.... I had a message as a reply :wink2:

Had one but i dont remember what was going on. Thats the 3rd i dont remember :shocked:

Thx, hope too :) 3 dreams with him in in 3 weeks :shocked::roftl:

sometimes me too I don't remember my dreams :boxed: and I often dream of HIM...:wub2:

sometimes me too I need of it!

me, on my dreams I didn't have his direct messages.... I had a message as a reply :wink2:

sometimes me too I don't remember my dreams :boxed: and I often dream of HIM...:wub2:

And it happened again :shocked: Pretty annoying that i dont remember em... whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?

Ok, this is not really a dream, is more like the weirdest thing that ever happened to me so far.

I woke up this morning in a Sunday morning mood but couldn't remember what had I dreamt about last night. SO, I was there having my breakfast, when I simply got this thought out of nowhere that I WANT/HAVE/NEED to talk to Mika and rushed to my cellphone. Then I kinda realised that I can't do that and went like...What was thaaaat? :shocked::blink:I guess I was still "dreaming", huh?

Sounds lame, isn't it? :tears:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Edited by B!anka

Ok, this is not really a dream, is more like the weirdest thing that ever happened to me so far.

I woke up this morning in a Sunday morning mood but couldn't remember what had I dreamt about last night. SO, I was there having my breakfast, when I simply got this thought out of nowhere that I WANT/HAVE/NEED to talk to Mika and rushed to my cellphone. Then I kinda realised that I can't do that and went like...What was thaaaat? :shocked::blink:I guess I was still "dreaming", huh?

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Great :naughty:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

:roftl:

lame duck :mf_rosetinted::roftl: sorry, i love that term :teehee:

and you're just daydreaming, my love :teehee:

:lmfao:

genius.

I had a dream I woke up super early and logged onto MFC and Mika still hadn't blogged and I was thinking he couldn't figure out how to work the new Mikasounds.

No kid, that is EXACTLY what I dreamed!

Looks like either I'm psychic or Mika's getting predictable :roftl:

I had a dream I woke up super early and logged onto MFC and Mika still hadn't blogged and I was thinking he couldn't figure out how to work the new Mikasounds.

No kid, that is EXACTLY what I dreamed!

Looks like either I'm psychic or Mika's getting predictable :roftl:

This made me laugh. :roftl:

I had a dream I was driving down the road and my left indicator wouldn't turn off.

I came to an intersection and Mika was on the footpath and saw the indicator so he started to cross cos he thought I was turning and I ran him over at like 200km/h and just before I woke up the windscreen was (fill gap with gore) and I looked in the mirror and there was Mika in a whale suit lying on the road..... What is up with the animal costumes And why was it such a nasty dream. I even remember saying 100 POINTS