Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Oh, Teegs! :tears:

I've already been once... I would love to go again but to be completely honest, if one of the Aussies missed out and I got a ticket and they hadn't seen him live, I'd give my ticket over...

Besides, my artwork was awesome... and talked about the petition I think :blink:... I think all up I've had about 5 Mika dreams...

Including the Mika dream last night...

It's mixed in with another dream, but the start of the Mika stuff starts from here..

I got to the concert in a bus, and I was wondering around when I realised they were giving out our tickets for the concert at the bus. I raced back to the bus and got mine and someone else's tickets, and found that we wear number 14 and 15, which meant that we were in the front row. I ran to the venue and was let in. It bas basically a small hall with a low stage that we could've stood on (but didn't). Anyway, they had a line taped on the ground that showed us where we had to stand so I stood behind that, and realised I was standing next to my best friend from high school. We talked for a bit, then my year 9 maths teacher came and said that she had to take my bag and I didn't have time to take anything out of it. Anyway, the band came out on stage and then Mika came out! When Mika came out I realised that there's a large stand with a xylophone type thing on it, right in my view. While he was sorting out instruments and stuff on stage, they brought out another row of people to stand in front of us, then another row in front of them.

They let us move right up to the stage, and we had to sit down, and I had a perfect view of Mika (if he stood in front of me, I had to look directly up). I managed to get front row too! Then the band started to play one of Mika's new songs (that was how it was introduced). Mika's band in the dream didn't look anything like his band now, there were 2 girls (one played keyboard, one played percussions imnstruments), drummer, guitarist and a few others. Anyway, I was having a great time when I realised Kelzy wasn't there, so I looked around and found her at the other end of the first row. The last thing I remember was saying to my friend "I wish I got my camera out of my bag!"

I had another weird Mika dream a couple of nights ago, I dreamt he was in my bedroom sat on a chair in the corner messing around with my tv, he was fiddling with the wires and kept on kneeling on the floor to check them, he was wearing a pink jacket and pink trousers, I remember sitting on my bed watching him and thinking how dark his hair was, he then got up and walked out of the room, then his mother was sat on the end of the bed and I could only see the back of her, but I knew who it was, I said "Hello Mrs P" and she turned round and said "Hello dear". She was wearing all black. Then I was looking down on Mika as he lay on my floor on his tummy searching for wires, he was at this point just wearing black boxers :teehee: As I looked at him I thought, why was Mika in my bedroom wearing just his boxers?? He then started to do that action he does in the WAG video, kind of moving his arms and legs about, at that point I cracked up laughing and had to leave the room, which also now contained his granny sat in the corner!! :naughty:

I had another weird Mika dream a couple of nights ago, I dreamt he was in my bedroom sat on a chair in the corner messing around with my tv, he was fiddling with the wires and kept on kneeling on the floor to check them, he was wearing a pink jacket and pink trousers, I remember sitting on my bed watching him and thinking how dark his hair was, he then got up and walked out of the room, then his mother was sat on the end of the bed and I could only see the back of her, but I knew who it was, I said "Hello Mrs P" and she turned round and said "Hello dear". She was wearing all black. Then I was looking down on Mika as he lay on my floor on his tummy searching for wires, he was at this point just wearing black boxers :teehee: As I looked at him I thought, why was Mika in my bedroom wearing just his boxers?? He then started to do that action he does in the WAG video, kind of moving his arms and legs about, at that point I cracked up laughing and had to leave the room, which also now contained his granny sat in the corner!! :naughty:

That last bit with his granny was a little odd.

Haven't had any Mika dreams. Just dreams of people telling me I'm a pushover. What the heck?

:floor: :floor: :floor: that's amazing! there's a large amount of people seeing mika in boxers :blink: hmmm... interesting

i wish i had dreams like that

:floor: :floor: :floor: that's amazing! there's a large amount of people seeing mika in boxers :blink: hmmm... interesting

i wish i had dreams like that

The dream of ewowircket was really and beatiful but sometimes in mines i see much more than boxers and not so far from me xD i let you imagine xD :lmfao::angel_not::swoon:

i had a mika dream!!!!! i had a mika dream!!!!! i had a mika dream!!!!! i had a mika dream!!!!! it was pathetic but... i had a mika dream!!!!! haha xxx

What type of dream? Tell your story and make us laugh :aah:

What type of dream? Tell your story and make us laugh :aah:

not much actually happened but here :

somehow i was famous and i was dating Mika (not complaining but WHAT?!?!) but we weren't supposed to tell anyone except our close friends and family. we were seen together in public but if anyone asked us then we said we were just friends. he tweeted about meeting me all the time (i don't tweet so i didn't answer) so everyone was really suspicious and there was a thread on here like there was about him and Katy Perry/Adele.

then he went on Friday Night with Johnathan Ross (UK chat show) and JR asked him if he had a partner and Mika said yes but left it at that. on another chat show i was asked do you have a boyfriend and i said yes and that is all.

to be continued... (when i remember the rest!)

not much actually happened but here :

somehow i was famous and i was dating Mika (not complaining but WHAT?!?!) but we weren't supposed to tell anyone except our close friends and family. we were seen together in public but if anyone asked us then we said we were just friends. he tweeted about meeting me all the time (i don't tweet so i didn't answer) so everyone was really suspicious and there was a thread on here like there was about him and Katy Perry/Adele.

then he went on Friday Night with Johnathan Ross (UK chat show) and JR asked him if he had a partner and Mika said yes but left it at that. on another chat show i was asked do you have a boyfriend and i said yes and that is all.

to be continued... (when i remember the rest!)

:naughty: WoW / Vov it's a really strange it seems like mines :aah: confused and meaningless :aah: so you can't blame me if i dream a life with Mika it's obviously i'm not alone :blush-anim-cl: here one of my favourite dream i had a hearing and i became the new Mika chorist! In the beginning i keep my emotion in myself (and believe me for me it's really strange) but on a tour after a concert we were exciteted a lot and we consummed our adrenally in a way i let you immagine how and from that moment i became her girlfriend we get married and at the end i woke up 5 year later in a bed with him and we have a had two girls twins and a boy! It was really beatiful and also really sad wake up really that day :blush-anim-cl: there are others and others scenes from dream but i can't tell you that here :aah: If only it was the truth...:tears: I know that you think i'm crazy but damn what will be life without dream?! :mfr_lol:I only hope in a better life a day...:roll1:

:naughty: WoW / Vov it's a really strange it seems like mines :aah: confused and meaningless :aah: so you can't blame me if i dream a life with Mika it's obviously i'm not alone :blush-anim-cl: here one of my favourite dream i had a hearing and i became the new Mika chorist! In the beginning i keep my emotion in myself (and believe me for me it's really strange) but on a tour after a concert we were exciteted a lot and we consummed our adrenally in a way i let you immagine how and from that moment i became her girlfriend we get married and at the end i woke up 5 year later in a bed with him and we have a had two girls twins and a boy! It was really beatiful and also really sad wake up really that day :blush-anim-cl: there are others and others scenes from dream but i can't tell you that here :aah: If only it was the truth...:tears: I know that you think i'm crazy but damn what will be life without dream?! :mfr_lol:I only hope in a better life a day...:roll1:

awww! that's sweet! don't worry if you are crazy then what does that make me? :blink:

the rest of my dream (i have remembered!) is not so happy. well the ending is but...

it's a while after but still nobody knows about 'us' so i'm at some studio waiting for mika to pick me up cos we're going to dinner or something and i have some friends with me and we're talking while i wait. he's later than usual (:teehee:) so i call his mobile but i get no answer. i try again and again but still no reply. by now i'm getting really worried. not long after a man walks down the hall who i recognise. it's fortuné mika's brother (i don't know how i recognise him but i imagine he is shorter than Mika and looks somehow younger) he looks upset. i run to him and say hi and ask where mika is. he tells me that he's been in a car accident and is unconscious in hospital. i cry he tries not to...

there is more...

awww! that's sweet! don't worry if you are crazy then what does that make me? :blink:

the rest of my dream (i have remembered!) is not so happy. well the ending is but...

it's a while after but still nobody knows about 'us' so i'm at some studio waiting for mika to pick me up cos we're going to dinner or something and i have some friends with me and we're talking while i wait. he's later than usual (:teehee:) so i call his mobile but i get no answer. i try again and again but still no reply. by now i'm getting really worried. not long after a man walks down the hall who i recognise. it's fortuné mika's brother (i don't know how i recognise him but i imagine he is shorter than Mika and looks somehow younger) he looks upset. i run to him and say hi and ask where mika is. he tells me that he's been in a car accident and is unconscious in hospital. i cry he tries not to...

there is more...

Not! That bad! This ending definitely ruin all the magic! :badmood::emot-sad:

There's nothing else? At least tell me that after that everything was arranged please! :tears: I'm cryng like the little lemur in the cartoon film Madagascar mimimimimimimi :tears:

at the hospital, i sit whilst mika is in bed and i sing to him (this was my dream) then he wakes up and i'm there and i tell him how much i missed him (and we live happily ever after :wub2:) eventually everyone finds out about us but we don't care!

Edited by RainbowGirl

Not! That bad! This ending definitely ruin all the magic! :badmood::emot-sad:

There's nothing else? At least tell me that after that everything was arranged please! :tears: I'm cryng like the little lemur in the cartoon film Madagascar mimimimimimimi :tears:

i LOVE that lemur! i always go AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! in areally highpitched voice when i see that! i do that a lot though!

another daydream i had...

mika is friends with me this time but when i leave a room him and some other friends of mine all start whispering and they keep saying it's nothing. this goes on for a while until the end of december and in January, on my birthday Mika says he's gonna take me out for the day and at night he's gonna take me out for dinner and then we're gonna go to *insert cool london nightclub here* and so in the evening he takes me to the nightclub but it's pitchblack. when i enter they switch on the lights and shout 'surprise!' because they've thrown me a surprise party! all my friends are there and we party into the night *sigh* :wub2:

at the hospital, i sit whilst mika is in bed and i sing to him (this was my dream) then he wakes up and i'm there and i tell him how much i missed him (and we live happily ever after :wub2:)

Ooooooooooooooooh now i'm happy :blush-anim-cl: eheh yes this is certainly the perfect happy ending for this story but a romantic "I love you" and a kiss would be better :aah: This is the dream that make a normal day an amazing day :wub2: Never stopped to be romantic :aah::thumb_yello:

i LOVE that lemur! i always go AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! in areally highpitched voice when i see that! i do that a lot though!

another daydream i had...

mika is friends with me this time but when i leave a room him and some other friends of mine all start whispering and they keep saying it's nothing. this goes on for a while until the end of december and in January, on my birthday Mika says he's gonna take me out for the day and at night he's gonna take me out for dinner and then we're gonna go to *insert cool london nightclub here* and so in the evening he takes me to the nightclub but it's pitchblack. when i enter they switch on the lights and shout 'surprise!' because they've thrown me a surprise party! all my friends are there and we party into the night *sigh* :wub2:

Also this it's really awesome aauuh we can still dream :wub2: I don't ever give up! Maybe only on condition that all these dreams come true :hypo: Maybe for magic :kaf: eheh :aah::fangurl:

Ooooooooooooooooh now i'm happy :blush-anim-cl: eheh yes this is certainly the perfect happy ending for this story but a romantic "I love you" and a kiss would be better :aah: This is the dream that make a normal day an amazing day :wub2: Never stopped to be romantic :aah::thumb_yello:

he might have done that! i always imagined that we had the 'night talk' where we sit up all night just talking and he falls in love with me... then at a party afterwards everyone has gone but him and some peole somewhere else tidying up and i ask the DJ to play one last slow song and we dance together with my headon his shoulder and he's brething in my ear and then he kisses me... :wub2::swoon:

i like my imagination! :naughty:

he might have done that! i always imagined that we had the 'night talk' where we sit up all night just talking and he falls in love with me... then at a party afterwards everyone has gone but him and some peole somewhere else tidying up and i ask the DJ to play one last slow song and we dance together with my headon his shoulder and he's brething in my ear and then he kisses me... :wub2::swoon:

i like my imagination! :naughty:

Mimimimimimimimimi the lemur inside me don't stopped to crying :tears: !!!!!!!!!! I like mine and yours immagination too!!!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl::wub2::aah:

Mimimimimimimimimi the lemur inside me don't stopped to crying :tears: !!!!!!!!!! I like mine and yours immagination too!!!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl::wub2::aah:

i just keep fainting inside! i have other daydreams but they're not suitable for this site. probably not suitable for me but i thoink them up! *sigh* mika... :wub2:

i just keep fainting inside! i have other daydreams but they're not suitable for this site. probably not suitable for me but i thoink them up! *sigh* mika... :wub2:

Mika it's a reason to live for me! :blush-anim-cl: I never stopped to think from the first time when i heared Grace Kelly on radio i have to thank my friend Jenny for this month after month he became an obsession with Big Girl, really a significative song for me and i let you imagine why...:wub2:, and love today and with the video i starting dreaming and dreaming about him :mf_lustslow: after the last 6 june when see him in Milan for the first time, always with my friend Jenny :biggrin2:, i totally lost the control :aah: it doesn't happends to me things like this since i start my passion for Laura Pausini when i was six years old! And Mika has another point on his favour he's a man! :aah:

I'm thinking to make a tatoo this winter a kind of amulet in the shape of note that are linked to both because it represents the music and is a symbol added by Laura many years ago :wink2: What do you think about that?

Mika it's a reason to live for me! :blush-anim-cl: I never stopped to think from the first time when i heared Grace Kelly on radio i have to thank my friend Jenny for this month after month he became an obsession with Big Girl, really a significative song for me and i let you imagine why...:wub2:, and love today and with the video i starting dreaming and dreaming about him :mf_lustslow: after the last 6 june when see him in Milan for the first time, always with my friend Jenny :biggrin2:, i totally lost the control :aah: it doesn't happends to me things like this since i start my passion for Laura Pausini when i was six years old! And Mika has another point on his favour he's a man! :aah:

I'm thinking to make a tatoo this winter a kind of amulet in the shape of note that are linked to both because it represents the music and is a symbol added by Laura many years ago :wink2: What do you think about that?

awwww!!! that sounds sweet! i would like a tattoo but i'm gonna wait a few years.

and yeah me too :blush-anim-cl:

i adored lollipop though i think that was my favourite! looking forward to the new cd! by the 22nd september i'll know all the words! xxx

awwww!!! that sounds sweet! i would like a tattoo but i'm gonna wait a few years.

and yeah me too :blush-anim-cl:

i adored lollipop though i think that was my favourite! looking forward to the new cd! by the 22nd september i'll know all the words! xxx

Yeah me too i can't wait! Maybe my brother buy me like a present for my 18th birthday one of the copy of the album signed available on play.com! It would be awesome! :aah::thumb_yello: