Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

well, my family got a chihuahua which was really clever cos it was a film dog or something. then we put it to bed in a rabbit hutch with our rabbit (:blink:) in the massive rabbit run in the garage. then we opened the garage door and Mika was standing there who i recognised cos of his hair and he was very skinny (even for Mika) then he started learning to ride his bike - the blue and yellow one - in between the two cars that was on his drive and i was helping by cheering him on :blink:

it was weird... :blink:

well, my family got a chihuahua which was really clever cos it was a film dog or something. then we put it to bed in a rabbit hutch with our rabbit (:blink:) in the massive rabbit run in the garage. then we opened the garage door and Mika was standing there who i recognised cos of his hair and he was very skinny (even for Mika) then he started learning to ride his bike - the blue and yellow one - in between the two cars that was on his drive and i was helping by cheering him on :blink:

lol. that is a weird one.

AND I LOVE UR SIGGY!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

I had this one a few days ago...

I had just gone to Mika's concert and the next day there was supposed to be another one but I had to stay and look after our hotel room while my friends went to the concert. I complained that I didn't get to go so they let me go.

I checked my camera and it was low on battery but could still take pictures.

I then took my 9 year old niece to a library where Mika was signing stuff, so we waited in line. My niece went to teh front of the line and tried to push in, and I dragged her back and apologised for her pushing in.

Then Mika said something to her, which made her laugh and she punched him in the arm. He said "Ouch!" then he told her not to do that ever again. He was really cranky with her.

Such weird dreams are the most real and interesting to read.

My MIKA dreams are sooo weird.

The weirdest one was like a year and a half ago... In my dream I went to my first gig. Halfway the gig Mika starts to talk about how itchy his hair was. He said: "My hair is itchy, well I put it of!" And then he just put his curls of, and he was BOLD. But he was wearing a skincolour swimhat because he was ashamed for his bold head. That was soo freaky. I was crying and after the show when I asked him for a autograph, he was telling me he was joking with us. And then the alarm rings. :shocked:

The weirdest one was like a year and a half ago... In my dream I went to my first gig. Halfway the gig Mika starts to talk about how itchy his hair was. He said: "My hair is itchy, well I put it of!" And then he just put his curls of, and he was BOLD. But he was wearing a skincolour swimhat because he was ashamed for his bold head. That was soo freaky. I was crying and after the show when I asked him for a autograph, he was telling me he was joking with us. And then the alarm rings. :shocked:

O God it was a nightmare :blink: bold Mika ... It's awful !

I keep having dreams about gigs! The other night I had one about being front row at a gig i New York (I wish!!!) and the next night I had two dreams about being at two gigs I'm going to in Feb & March :roftl:

lol. that is a weird one.

AND I LOVE UR SIGGY!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

:naughty:

thank you! :wub2:

Such weird dreams are the most real and interesting to read.

they're interesting to have as well! it's only my second Mika dream...

I dreamt about being so bored in an exam and Mika just walks in, picks me up and runs off with me in his arms.

now that's a dream i would like to have! :naughty:

I had a dream that he performed at my gym :blink: and then on the exit out of the gym there were photos of every single MFCer ever, and I think photos of every single show he's ever done. Verryyy strange :aah:

maybe Under impressio of this your dream I had alike one :blush-anim-cl:

I dreamt that we watch a new vlog. Mika is in swimming pool, swimming in jeans (I am too prude, isn't it?), and suddenly I notice that he is almost bold! Something like in those awful pics in the hood, but without hood (where we said he looked like criminal :naughty:)

and I thought: ahh, now we know why he doesn't tweet and appears on public! He waits until his hair grows!

Such a fool dream :(

I keep having dreams about gigs! The other night I had one about being front row at a gig i New York (I wish!!!) and the next night I had two dreams about being at two gigs I'm going to in Feb & March :roftl:

Oh, is this Dream NYC gig the one I was at? :roftl:

You know, there's rumours he might play NYC this summer... :fisch:

I've been dreaming about Mika so frequently lately that I can hardly keep track. One good one involved an outdoor gig where I had some weird behind-the-stage tickets. :wub2:

Hm. Last night I had a dream that I was on MFC and a message appeared at the top of my screen which said the Hammersmith Apollo London gig was cancelled. I was really upset, and I mentioned it, but no one believed me. Everyone told me I was lying.

:blink: Odd.

My Mika dream last night started off in my primary school but with the students from my high school in my class instead. We were on this bus going to camp and everyone had to make these super-colourful soft toys. Then Grace Kelly starts playing on the bus radio and everyone is mumbling the words, but I sing them at the top of my voice, and everyone kinda stares at me but then one of my friends goes, 'It's Ok, she's a Mika fan.' so they all go 'Ohh, that's ok then.' and goes back to whatever they were doing.

And when the song finishes we end up at one of Mika's gigs instead of camp for some reason. Then it skips forward a bit to the after the concert and Mika is giving me a lift home and when we get back he walks me to the front door and my Mum walks out to meet us. So she starts talking to Mika and I run down to my room, grab LICM, run back up and ask him to sign it. But then I woke up.

Not one of my strangest dreams, but a Mika dream all the same. :biggrin2:

I had one last night which really made me happy. Haven't had one in a loong time.

there was a sort of thing of an awards show which was taking place behind my block of flats. and this would last for like 3 days and Mika was supposed to be on this show too but I didn't know on which day exactly. All the stars were staying in the other flats in my block. In front on the block were installed some huge screens and there were some couches in front of them in order for people to watch the show. I went there to watch it and I was sitting next to the Foo Fighters. ( :lmfao: I know!!! how werid is that) and I asked them if they knew when is Mika coming and one guy told me that we should go and see. and we started walking around the place and asked other persons and they were all saying that he'll be there on the 3rd day. (how apocaliptic is that? :blink: )

then, I don't know I've done something else and this whole awards show moved from behind my block to a totally different place and I had to take the plane to go there. I did and I remember I could feel it in my dream how the plane was taking off :shocked: and then we landed and had to go through a very tough maze to get to that hall where Mika was playing.

I got there and the lights were out, but he wasn't on stage yet. I moved to the front (It was a seated gig) and my mum and grandma were waiting for me. Then he appeared in front of the stage (apparently it was a rehearsal) and...he was wearing a dress. A pink dress and he had his hair tied up in a bun. I was shocked and I was constantly repeating out loud: "He is NOT gay!!!" :aah: and he started singing Grace Kelly and then all these little kids appeared on stage and they were wearing tuxedoes and had curly hair and they all looked like him at a smaller scale and he was dancing around them in that dress and that hair... :aah:

anyway, he changed in his black trousers and white shirt and with his hair alright and came back and the piano was on the far right corner of the stage and I remember he played only 3 more songs: Happy ending, another one I can't remember and ended with Lollipop. After that, everybody rushed to the stage to get and autograph and I told my folks that we should leave, cuz it's better outside. (i mean getting the M&G outside :blink::lmfao: ) and as I was leaving there was a classmate of mine and asked me: "Bianca, can I have one of the little Mikas, please?" and I was like: "No you can't have one, but I'll hire you as our nanny in a couple of years" and that was supposed to be a joke but noone laughed and I felt ridiculous about it.

I went outside and there was my English teacher ( :lmfao: )and she asked me: "He is jewish, right?" and my mum took it away and explained her everything, while I started bouncing around there and thinking that it feels sooo good to finally see him again.

The end. Booooy. This is sooo detailed. :lol3:

bianka!! that's mad!!

i had 2 dreams, both wierd one funny one not so funny

1st one:

i was sitting in this hall, on a stage listening to my ipod and i was singing along to 'bad romance'. seemingly unaware that mika had crept in and was listening to me. he then somehow fixed my ipod to the speakers and we danced crazily to it while he kept on singing 'i want you're love and all you're lovers revenge, you and me could do a bedroom dance' and i couldn't understand what he meant until he winked. then i woke up (but now that's all i sing when i hear it)

2nd one:

i was his girlfriend. i was still on mfc and you guys all liked me and thought me and him suited each other. i was friends with everyone and life was peachy. however i had an accident and hurt my knee and got told by the doctors to lose a bit of weight to heal it. which i took seriously and joined a slimming club. anyway, mika thought it time to do a vlog. it had all the band in it and it was right before i had to go to the slim club. i was holding a see through folder but tried to keep it out of view but failed. so as you guys were watching the vlog, you'll start noticing i'm trying to hide this folder and then someone does a screen shot of it. and then everyone turns on me saying that i was hypicritical coz i'd been happy refering to big girls as wonderful people. but everyone kept PMing me saying that 'big girls' not so beautiful?' and other creepy jokes refering to the song. i got really upset and spilt with mika saying that i couldn't take it with mfc ripping chunks out of me and being horrible.

:lmfao: what goes running though a person's mind when their asleep huh?!!!

xx

I made my fiiirst dream about MIKA!! :)

but.... it was really odd. I met him in the front of a college (or something like that) and i asked him to take a picture. Then he said we'd better pose. And we were sitting for on all fours (like dogs) side by side. I found that weird so i asked for another picture, more natural and he answered "NO!!" and he went away... When I woke up, i remember those movies or fictions with people who find their opposite behind the mirror or in a collateral world. It must have been a fake Mika lol.

bianka!! that's mad!!

i had 2 dreams, both wierd one funny one not so funny

1st one:

i was sitting in this hall, on a stage listening to my ipod and i was singing along to 'bad romance'. seemingly unaware that mika had crept in and was listening to me. he then somehow fixed my ipod to the speakers and we danced crazily to it while he kept on singing 'i want you're love and all you're lovers revenge, you and me could do a bedroom dance' and i couldn't understand what he meant until he winked. then i woke up (but now that's all i sing when i hear it)

2nd one:

i was his girlfriend. i was still on mfc and you guys all liked me and thought me and him suited each other. i was friends with everyone and life was peachy. however i had an accident and hurt my knee and got told by the doctors to lose a bit of weight to heal it. which i took seriously and joined a slimming club. anyway, mika thought it time to do a vlog. it had all the band in it and it was right before i had to go to the slim club. i was holding a see through folder but tried to keep it out of view but failed. so as you guys were watching the vlog, you'll start noticing i'm trying to hide this folder and then someone does a screen shot of it. and then everyone turns on me saying that i was hypicritical coz i'd been happy refering to big girls as wonderful people. but everyone kept PMing me saying that 'big girls' not so beautiful?' and other creepy jokes refering to the song. i got really upset and spilt with mika saying that i couldn't take it with mfc ripping chunks out of me and being horrible.

:lmfao: what goes running though a person's mind when their asleep huh?!!!

xx

I had a dream Mika was an ice cream man and he scared the living daylights out of me. :roftl:

I made my fiiirst dream about MIKA!! :)

but.... it was really odd. I met him in the front of a college (or something like that) and i asked him to take a picture. Then he said we'd better pose. And we were sitting for on all fours (like dogs) side by side. I found that weird so i asked for another picture, more natural and he answered "NO!!" and he went away... When I woke up, i remember those movies or fictions with people who find their opposite behind the mirror or in a collateral world. It must have been a fake Mika lol.

:roftl: I love these! It proves that somewhere inside us all there is a little bit of insanity just waiting to break free.:thumb_yello:

Where's the quote from your siggy from Fangirl? I love the text that its in! :biggrin2:

:roftl: I love these! It proves that somewhere inside us all there is a little bit of insanity just waiting to break free.:thumb_yello:

Where's the quote from your siggy from Fangirl? I love the text that its in! :biggrin2:

Thanks. :naughty:

Where's it from? Now that's a question. :roftl: I think it's from... Ah.

Here you go. :pinkbow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSuWXErl8-I&feature=related

At 0:50. :biggrin2:

This is outrageous!!! Am I the only one whose dreams are completely BORING and without Mika??? I just have to sit here reading about other people's wonderful dreams!!! So UNFAIR!!!!

i've only had 3 with Mika. one of them he was just learning to ride his bike and one i saw him for about 30 seconds :naughty:

i've some ineresting ones with Lady Gaga though :mf_rosetinted:

edit : 4 actually! but that was just me watcing one of his shows where he was wearing Louis Vuitton heels :naughty:

I finally had a Mika dream again!! :boing:

We were in Cambodia, where I went for the holidays, and we went to a restaurant. When we got there I sat down at this table with my parents and kathy from the MFC (MissPie) and we realised that someone relatively famous was sitting next to us! So we figured there must be something pretty big going on. I then saw Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie sit down at another table, so we were like :yikes: and Kathy said 'OMG what if Mika comes here you'll go crazy!'

And then music started and I saw the singer and it was iMMa, and Kathy went crazy and she was begging me to get her an autograph. but suddenly all the walls dissapeared and in the middle of the roon there was a swimming pool full of glitter and Mika was swimming in i! Then Rain started and we realised it was just a new performance of Rain. I got so excited I squealed and I hit the tble really hard, causing half of it to collapseand a peice to roll to the other side of the room! So I got up to go get it,k but that was just the part when mika got to our table and was singing about giving us an autograph, and since i wasn't there, he gave it to kathy, but in the end it was just the restaurant bill. he was still singing when I sat down and I was starng at him like :drool: and he turned and winked at me!!!!

and there WAS more but i can't remember it! What a strange dream :loco: