Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Haha YEEES!!! I felt SO strange I could not believe it.. Oh god :aah: I could not look at my mum it was soooo weird, I tell you..

I imagine...I dreamt that mika was sleeping with me..but me, not my mother.

So, this night I want you to dream something amacing hahaha :roftl::roftl:

I dreamt Mika updated us all on his album...

We all want that :D Tell us: what did he said in your dream? :mf_rosetinted:

Thannks, you lucky thing, but that would be a little weird, I'm 14 years younger than him!! xD

I´ve had a really strange dream this week.

I was married to Mika and I wanted to tell to my exboyfriend (my ex is still in love with me and he doesn´t wanna understand that it´s over.). So I invited him at my place and he drunk a coffee and then he saw my ring. He asked me what happened and I was like - I´m married w Mika.

He stood up, he came to a window, he opened it and he jumped. He killed himself. :shocked:

Really weird. :blink:

I was married to Mika and I wanted to tell to my exboyfriend (my ex is still in love with me and he doesn´t wanna understand that it´s over.). So I invited him at my place and he drunk a coffee and then he saw my ring. He asked me what happened and I was like - I´m married w Mika.

He stood up, he came to a window, he opened it and he jumped. He killed himself. :shocked:

If only it was real :wub2:

EDIT: Except for the killing.

Thannks, you lucky thing, but that would be a little weird, I'm 14 years younger than him!! xD

The age is not importat :biggrin2:

Woow! I'm really shocked:shocked:

But...you were married with mika at all..

but the killing was terrifying

The age is not importat :biggrin2:

Whahaha.. But still, I think I would be so scared after such a dream with Mika... :blink:

Huh. I dreamt that I was hiking or anywhere and Mika was there too and a girl from my class got into my bag and I carried her around, because Mika told me so.

I dreamt that Mika slept with my mother. :shocked::boxed::blush-anim-cl::roftl::teehee:

:lmao:

Well hey, if he's getting friendly with your mother you should at least be able to get an autograph out of the deal. :roftl:

I dreamt Mika updated us all on his album...

Well THAT was clearly a dream. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

i had a dream quite a while ago that my mum was dating Mika?? :blink:

and I got really upset cus she knew I liked him, so i ran and he ran after me- but I just kept running away!!!:aah: And for some reason it was at a aquarium?! :bored: but then finally I stopped and he grabbed me and gave me a hug :wub2: saying he was sorry- and he hopes we can be friends! :biggrin2:

VERY RANDOM.... :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last night I had the best dream ever! Mika came to my house and we walked about the garden and the he got undressed in my room and I was there whilst this was happenening! :aah: Then we talked about music and Chris Garnea. Then he said come backstage at my shows, you'll love them! So I did and had the time of my life. It was an amazing dream, and I filmed alot of it and went back the next day to school and they said that is was a joke when it was real!

Then someone on here said, A NEW VLOG! LOOK!

So I did, and I was on the vlog. Most of it anyway, and I cried with happiness :tears: It was an amazing dream. If only it came true!

Last night I had the best dream ever! Mika came to my house and we walked about the garden and the he got undressed in my room and I was there whilst this was happenening! :aah: Then we talked about music and Chris Garnea. Then he said come backstage at my shows, you'll love them! So I did and had the time of my life. It was an amazing dream, and I filmed alot of it and went back the next day to school and they said that is was a joke when it was real!

Then someone on here said, A NEW VLOG! LOOK!

So I did, and I was on the vlog. Most of it anyway, and I cried with happiness :tears: It was an amazing dream. If only it came true!

Haha Lovely :wub2::wub2:

Today , I had a dream in which Mika was really famous I'm mean as famous as the likes of Lady Gaga , justin timberlake etc. because of his new album and he was going to do a concert in my city :biggrin2:

And then I woke up :thumbdown:

Today , I had a dream in which Mika was really famous I'm mean as famous as the likes of Lady Gaga , justin timberlake etc. because of his new album and he was going to do a concert in my city :biggrin2:

And then I woke up :thumbdown:

Wow! Maybe you´re right and he will be like this!!! :wub2:

But he´s more magical for me because of his popularity, which is ok, enough, not too annoying.

3 days ago I had a dream that Mika was travelling with me ina bus (weird, isn´t it? :naughty:) and he was like - So you love me, huh? And I was so ashamed, like a kid :aah: And we were together like for a week, then he returned to London and he tweeted something like - Do you know the girl from MFC? that.. Miss.roxy? :aah: She´s so amazing! I need to meet her again! :aah:

And I was so happy that we ´ll meet again. :wub2:

Then, of course, I woke up. :thumbdown:

hahaa, you all have funny and nice dreams!

I once dreamt I went to a gig of Mika without paying for it, because it was last-minute ! and I saw him very close to me, he was doing some cool moves :biggrin2::teehee: and then I woke up.

another time I dreamt Mika was in my house, and I was talking to him. but then he asked me to sing one of his songs, so I did, but it was really bad and wrong! and Mika didn't like it and it seemed like he no longer loved me :tears:

but in real life he would love me ! :aah::roftl:

I hope so

Last night I had a dream that I went to see Mika on some French TV show he was making an appearance on. The show was called "Tout le monde" a show and title completely invented by my subconscious mind :roftl: I was wearing some really hideous clothes :boxed: A red hoodie, an orange baseball hat (I never ever wear baseball hats :boxed:) and some mint green trousers. :shocked: Anyway I wasn't in the audience for the show, but I was in some kind of backstage area and I somehow got the opportunity to talk to Mika on the phone! That was really cool, I can't remember what was said only I had something I really wanted to tell him and he seemed all interested :teehee: Then after the show it's a bit hazy but I know I met him and it was all great and I woke up all happy. :naughty:

I had a dream about Mika again .....

He was in my high school where he is going to have a gig... I heard that on TV and go there....

Gig was amazing and just before the end of gig he ask what song we want him to sing.... I start jumping and screaming: "I want "How Much Do You Love Me" :boing: "

He look at me and said ok and begin to sing something else :sneaky2: and on the middle of song he stops and said :"Ok, thank you everybody for being here, see you next time :thumb_yello:"

He just left and I was like :sad: because it end ...

After that I was waiting in my school because I thought he may come and talk with us... I saw some girls who was waiting to take their coats and some of them were in Lollipop outfit ... :lg:

and just after that I saw 2 guys (one was carrying big photo camera) and I asked them :"Are you going to interview Mika" and one of them said : "yes"

and I was like :aah: he is here and why he wont come down and I asked those guys to ask Mika to sign me ...(but I didn't have anything to give them) and I found some paper and say: Please ask him to sign here"

and now==> gig was like in a gym but some little gym and it was narrowly and Mika was preforming on some lil platform .... :aah: