Mika's cover Satellite and a grrreat pic!

guapo!

I know the cover is old, but it's the first time i listen to it and it's great! Now we know that Mika is not dating Perez because if he would, perez would have know about the cover before! Maybe...:naughty:

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

satellite.jpg

A very special Easter present just landed in our Inbox!

Earlier this week we had Alanis doing Fergie.

Now, we have Mika doing Dave!

The Grace Kelly wiz kid does the most exquisite cover of the Dave Matthews Band's Satellite.

We like Mika's better than the original!

So good.

Enjoy!

Warning: Perez Hilton

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, sometimes I just have to close my eyes to listen to this one, his voice just sounds so... pure...

Its soo... gosh. I can't think of a word for it!

It sucks that there are some nasty comments on that page. DON'T READ THEM! They're all just jealous of our Mika. <3Our wonderful amazing perfect delish MIKAAA!! :wub2:

I haven't been on that page for this update, but have read the comments on other Mika stuff and to be honest they make me laugh. How can people be so full of hate? Especially for someone they don't even know. Sad, sad people.

Complete opposite of this site! :wink2:

I haven't been on that page for this update, but have read the comments on other Mika stuff and to be honest they make me laugh. How can people be so full of hate? Especially for someone they don't even know. Sad, sad people.

Oh, most deff! I LOVE reading these forums because of the friendly enviornment =] Reading some of those mean comments made me depressed, but these forums put a smile back on my face!

bah! they're normal comments on perez site! people always leave bad comments, whatever!

i'm new to the forums, and i see people talking about Satellite and Hips Don't Lie...are these songs available anywhere? I'd love to hear them! If anyone has any info, please PM me. If talk about this isn't allowed, please forgive me. I just love covers and would love these songs for my Mika collection!

Nice pic!

Satellite is on the UK version of Grace Kelly, is it not on the US/European versions then?

I know it's a cover, but it is one of my absolute favourites.

There's an acoustic version of Satellite on *some* US versions -- if you get the CD at Best Buy, for instance, you get acoustic versions of Satellite and Love Today. And, as a Dave Matthews fan, I agree that Mika's version of Satellite is fantastic :)

dcdeb