MIKA! HELP! we WANT TO SEE U @ COUCHELLA PLEASE!!!!

Sivan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so 30 min of mika.... whats that, 6-7 songs with talking in between? I'm really starting to think I should catch a bus to LA and we should all get there suuuuper early and beg artists for tickets and keep an eye peeled for mika and his mummy >_<

its about 3 hours away from LA..thats a lot of travel for the possibility of not getting in..

MIKA HELP US OUT PLEASE!! i already payed $250 to see you in la!!

its about 3 hours away from LA..thats a lot of travel for the possibility of not getting in..

MIKA HELP US OUT PLEASE!! i already payed $250 to see you in la!!

thats true :(

*hugs summer*

ARGH! i wish we could do something :( i want u guys to go with me!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, summer! You already payed the 250! O_o and that is a hell of a lot of travel. Way worse than 5hrs @_@

Mika! Throw us a bone! >_< Please, luv!

Aww, I want us to go with you two, Sivan! That would just be the most brilliant birthday celebration!

so, have you heard anything about his june tour? are we gonna get him in Vegas or do I have to start planning a road trip?

oh how i wished we had dates!!!!!!!

They probably won't list dates until a few weeks before. We have to keep our eyes peeled because they will sell out so fast! I really hope he doesn't play house of blues because they do not allow cameras and they make you go through metal detectors!

They probably won't list dates until a few weeks before. We have to keep our eyes peeled because they will sell out so fast! I really hope he doesn't play house of blues because they do not allow cameras and they make you go through metal detectors!

I think I would actually shoot myself if he stopped here in Vegas and I didn't get tickets O_o Oh, I really hope he doesn't play HOB but I don't know if he really has any other options here in Vegas. Unless he has it at thomas n mack or at UNLV on the field or something... If he comes at all.

well! if hat happens...we can think positive and think of the fun we will have no cameras attached ;) just jumping like nuts! singing! ;)

What if he plays a 21+ show?! A lot of places in LA are 21+ only..

no no no no stop with the negative thoughts!

it will b ok :)

he knows his fans r big fans and many of them under 21 im sure!

if he does I wouldn't think twice about stealing my sisters ID haha

no, I wouldn't have to steal it. I've already told her about my having to borrow her ID should the occasion ever arrise and she agreed considering the bosoming brilliant sister I have been to her forever.

crying.jpg

Mika, how can you resist this face??

AWWWWWWWWW yes! how can u resist??? :(

this is sad... i want us all to go :( i feel bad going alone :( IF i go...

You gotto be over 21 to get to see Mika at a signing, concert or whatever-how stupid is that?!:no: It's not as if you're going to a brothel!:blink: Just fake your IDs with your scanner and printer at home...even if they notice they'll take pity on you and turn a blind eye:wink2:

You gotto be over 21 to get to see Mika at a signing, concert or whatever-how stupid is that?!:no: It's not as if you're going to a brothel!:blink: Just fake your IDs with your scanner and printer at home...even if they notice they'll take pity on you and turn a blind eye:wink2:

it wont b like that!!!!!!!! summer! look what u did! lol

im sure his next concert here will b fine :)

MAYBE over 16...but not 21 im sure......

AWWWWWWWWW yes! how can u resist??? :(

this is sad... i want us all to go :( i feel bad going alone :( IF i go...

well, you've probably got summer, I hope. But I'm out, ebay is a no go and there's just no other way I'm getting there :tears:

yes, the tears are most definitely real :tears: