• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and we were not informed

Yes, such a selfish girl

but she's not so bad indeed: she promised next time she'll advise me

Im sorry girls! But it was really last minute! Ill tell both of you next time dont worry.

:naughty: :naughty: :biggrin2:

ohhh...reaally :S

oopsies xD

heere...i think its workin now xD

Mika_GeirOkland_sak1.jpg

Mika_GeirOkland_sak2.jpg

Mika_GeirOkland_sak5.jpg

Mika_GeirOkland_sak3.jpg

BEAUTY! :mf_lustslow:

He looks as if he's VEEERY bored but like " Oh please do go ahead and take some pictures of me" and acts his silly self *ROFL* Since he's such a good sport :bleh:

How I love you Mika it hurts, I'll go slowly insane before august the 10th.....

ohhh...reaally :S

oopsies xD

heere...i think its workin now xD

Mika_GeirOkland_sak1.jpg

Mika_GeirOkland_sak2.jpg

Mika_GeirOkland_sak5.jpg

Mika_GeirOkland_sak3.jpg

I cannot look at these pics unless I'm alone...'coz the look on my face just says way too much for the rest of my family to see! :mf_lustslow:

"Mommy...are you okay?" my 6 yr old asks. :sad:

He looks as if he's VEEERY bored but like " Oh please do go ahead and take some pictures of me" and acts his silly self *ROFL* Since he's such a good sport :bleh:

No words, just: agree with EVERYTHING you just said! August 10th.. how will we survive..? :wub2:

Born4Mika, I loved the first picture, where did you get if from?:wink2:

I can't remember.:thumbdown: I was doing a google web search for pics... I'll just look again... Just spent 20 mins searching for take 40 pics (thats what i thought they were) to find it was Hot 30! :sneaky2: Here is the link:

http://foxfm.com.au/music/artist_audiovideo/interviews/national/mika_on_the_hot31

It plays the video then scroll down a bit and there is a link to some photos. 5 all together.:thumb_yello: I was too lazy to post them all!

Sarah xox

I can't remember.:thumbdown: I was doing a google web search for pics... I'll just look again... Just spent 20 mins searching for take 40 pics (thats what i thought they were) to find it was Hot 30! :sneaky2: Here is the link:

http://foxfm.com.au/music/artist_audiovideo/interviews/national/mika_on_the_hot31

It plays the video then scroll down a bit and there is a link to some photos. 5 all together.:thumb_yello: I was too lazy to post them all!

Sarah xox

OOOOOOOOO love it love it!!

Sarah xox

he is tanned! seems a latin boy :wub2:

oh...and sorry if I bother you..but if here there is any Mika's Angel, please, give a look to the thread, because there are some news :wink2:

kisses and sorry about the OT :naughty:

No words, just: agree with EVERYTHING you just said! August 10th.. how will we survive..? :wub2:

IT. REALLY. HURTS. I want to see MIKA :tears:

Poor baby:wink2: He looks extremely tired. We need to give him a break . I know, we want to see him as much as we can but he needs to get some sleep. However, he still looks hot in these pics.:wub2: :wub2:

This thread is so addictive! I love all these pics and I'm pretty much sure that my computer's gonna crash one day because I have so many of them.:naughty:

627l3sw.jpg

This pictures is just so...hmm...*looking for words* nice...I love his hands!:mf_lustslow:

And I love his quote!

Sarah xox

Love that video. Best impressions ever.

This thread is so addictive! I love all these pics and I'm pretty much sure that my computer's gonna crash one day because I have so many of them.:naughty:

627l3sw.jpg

This pictures is just so...hmm...*looking for words* nice...I love his hands!:mf_lustslow:

And I love his quote!

I`m just immaginig the gay community drooling over it :lol3: :lol3:

I really should find myself a gay best friend :D

Sarah xox

He`s mad :lol3:

did you hear the "Minnie I love you! " :lol3: :lol3:

the world needs more Mikas! :lol3: