Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gotta love the lebanese in him *LMFAO* Woooo HAHAHAA Go boy! P.S I've got this mag :fisch::das::tongue2: D.S

YOU DO!??!?! :shocked: (<-- jealous kind of shock :bleh: ) which magazine is it?

o hur fick du tag på den? förresten.. jag tror aldrig jag har läst nån artikel om Mika i en svensk tidning! (förutom Metro på nätet, som du berättade om!) har du? o isf vilken o när? (haha desperat!) ^^

mantrial!!!! hhahahahaha

i was thinking...path to paradise:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

"Mantrail"

"Snailtrail"

"Path to Paradise"

Thank you MIKA, I've learned so much new vocabulary from this one picture!

Can my fingers do the walking on this "trail"?

YOU DO!??!?! :shocked: (<-- jealous kind of shock :bleh: ) which magazine is it?

o hur fick du tag på den? förresten.. jag tror aldrig jag har läst nån artikel om Mika i en svensk tidning! (förutom Metro på nätet, som du berättade om!) har du? o isf vilken o när? (haha desperat!) ^^

You have every right to be jealous dear....

Jag var i pressbyrån förra månaden och "råkade" hitta en tidning med Mika på (jag köpte Kattliv och sa till min kompis att kanske Mika finns med på nån tidning, och jag hittade honom för herrej*vlar!!)

Tidningen heter attitude (fick reda på senare att det var en bögtidning *ggrr* haha) o va svindyr men den var värd varenda krona.

PM:a mig om du vill ha länken till en tråd där dom har postat den.

Mantrail Mag :roftl:

Keeeerrrchiiingaaaa!

If I were Mika I would be pretty scared by you, girls :naughty:

Please, don't make him run away :roftl:

Oooh he can't run away from us gurlies now, even if he wants to with his two long beautiful leggs.... Tease.gif

This thread is so addictive! I love all these pics and I'm pretty much sure that my computer's gonna crash one day because I have so many of them.:naughty:

627l3sw.jpg

This pictures is just so...hmm...*looking for words* nice...I love his hands!:mf_lustslow:

And I love his quote!

My friends and I went searching for that today! We went to a magazine store then to Borders. NOTHING! =[ They had an older issue of Out so we know they'll eventually sell it.

OMG MIKAGASM.

My friends and I went searching for that today! We went to a magazine store then to Borders. NOTHING! =[ They had an older issue of Out so we know they'll eventually sell it.

OMG MIKAGASM.

Too bad. I tried here in Toronto, no luck either. I thought I might buy one in the USA when I drive to Chicago - but if you can't find one, I might not either. :no:

Too bad. I tried here in Toronto, no luck either. I thought I might buy one in the USA when I drive to Chicago - but if you can't find one, I might not either. :no:

We can't give up hope! Our Mika shrines (assuming everyone has one or ought to get one) will be incomplete without these sex-mags.

AHAH that is funny.

He CAN'T run away.

hmm.

*takes a rope*

*takes a chair*

*takes Mika*

TIES MIKA ON THE CHAIR

the only solution...

:naughty:

Or OR we could just throw ourseleves at his legs clutching on to them and then probably faint Unconscious.gif

OMG MIKAGASM.

i think we hsould go again tomorrow..his eyes look so deep in that picture, i might buy to, one ill keep intact and the other ill cut the pictures out of

I don't know if someone have posted these pics before but I take a chance :biggrin2:

mika8.jpg

mika7.jpg

mika10.jpg

mika9.jpg

Yes, they had already been posted, but thank you anyway, it's always a pleasure to see them again :wub2:

And I love your avatar, he's just wonderful in tha pic! :thumb_yello:

I would let him to play with me without any problem! :naughty:

Omg..this sounds nasty :roftl:

you can choose to go to Holy Johnny and confess yur sins :naughty:

or to go to Mika's pervert group and ask to be added

:bleh: I'm just kidding