Mika Smile

Sivan

his scrunchy face is the best, I think! Though its got plenty of tough competition, I can't get over how cute he is when he laughs and scrunches his nose.

Ooh! Thats IS a tough one. Whats more adorable? The scrunchy face or the sexy smile? We should have a poll.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aw, our little mika! your smile lights up our lives!

one of my best friends has a smile that i think is SO much like mika's! if i get a good example of his, i'll post it and see what you guys think. he also laughs like mika on occasion. he plays the bass guitar and sings. it is any wonder that i'm falling for him?! (don't worry, i don't think i could ever fall as hard for someone as i have for mika!):wub2:

just sharing the love!

alright let me just say that this thread made me sooo happy! i love all of these pics sooo much and the same thing happens to me just seeing mikas pic i start smiling and laughing!:wub2: if somebody else is in the room they think im crazy! im so glad u guys are all obsessed with mika as much as i am because i really have nobody to share the love with cept my best friend who is not always the biggest fan of his...AND i wanna know where u people find these GORGEOUS pics of mika and how do u get them into a post!?!?!