Hello :))

Rox

Hi!

My name is Roxanne and I'm a 13 years old girl from Hungary.I'm in love with Mika's music,his style,his art and his lovely hair... :blush-anim-cl: I love him because he is so different and unique and...so I adore him so much :wub2:

I'm really exciting,because he'll come to the Sziget Festival this summer and I really expect this day!!! (I'm not sure which day will he perform) A few days ago I saw the festival's page and I was very sad because I hoped my favourite band will come,and I was very frustrated when I saw they won't come...:no: But I saw Mika's name and I thought -wow it's great! :shocked::biggrin2: I love Grace Kelly, (and I really loved Relax,just I didn't know that I heard it ) and he seems like a really good singer!-I thought. I love this day so much,because I love Mika from this day...he made me laugh and he brought happiness to my life!And I fell into love with Queen's music again...It's really cool :biggrin2:

I must say THANK YOU MIKA!!!! Oh and I've read the scrapbook story yesterday and it made my day!!!It's so nice... I feel a little sad,because I joined yesterday,and I'm out of this all thing...

But I'm so glad because now I'm a member of this fan club! (Sorry for my bad English...) Best wishes! :wink2:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning sweetie, and welcome to MFC. It's never too late to enjoy the fun here!

Your English is very good by the way, and we have many members from many different countries here and many different ages! We all have one thing in common though - Mika!

OMG! What a warm welcome! Thank you all :original: I'm really happy now because I thought no one replies to my thread...But 7 replies!Thank you again :original: And yeah,it's really cool...I'm really exciting but I've written this... :naughty: Oh,and Happy Easter!:wink2:

Oh thanks :blush-anim-cl: I love this name because it's infrequent in my country...and I like differ from other people...but not in all things!:biggrin2: Well I'm a little bit shy...I can't speak English yet...and I'm only 13...so that's why I thought it :blush-anim-cl: But now I'm seeing how kind (and funny :naughty: ) you are,I've read some therad and I think this site is really cool full with really cool people :wink2: And I found people who love Mika -like me!Now I can't stop listen his cd...:mf_lustslow:

Oh...thanks :blush-anim-cl: but it's really weird for me...I'm a hungarian girl who have a beautiful and a little bit difficult (people from other countries say that) native language,and I'm not sure it correct and clearly what I write...:blush-anim-cl: But I hope you understand it :wink2: It's not too easy to understand me...in any language :biggrin2:

Welcome here!!!

I have been in Hungary, it's wonderful country!

I'm from Bulgaria, wonderful country too :naughty:

happy you are here.... have fun!

teshek, kosyonom, egeish shegedre, Aviano nok.... :))))))) lol... that's my hungarian performance :)))))))))

Oh...thanks :blush-anim-cl: but it's really weird for me...I'm a hungarian girl who have a beautiful and a little bit difficult (people from other countries say that) native language,and I'm not sure it correct and clearly what I write...:blush-anim-cl: But I hope you understand it :wink2: It's not too easy to understand me...in any language :biggrin2:

of course we can understand you :)

I love my native language too:thumb_yello:

Oh I'm very happy to see this!!!:biggrin2: I haven't been in Bulgaria yet,but now I wanna go to this country!:biggrin2: Oh my God...It's really funny what you wrote...lol :naughty: I'm very happy because it's my fifth post and I joined yesterday... Oh it's really good if you can understand me :original: I'm glad I'm not alone with this (native language) thing... I love so much this fan club... you're sooo kind... :thumb_yello:

Thank you all!:wink2: I'm very happy because you've been in Hungary and you think it's a beautiful country!!!I agree :blush-anim-cl: I believed that you don't know where is Hungary...sorry :blush-anim-cl: So I'm really happy and I think I'm having a good fun here!!!:biggrin2:

Hi Roxanne!

We've been to Hungary too some years ago. We spend a beautiful time there. It's a great country! But it's true, the language is so difficult, didn't understand anything, but loved the pörkölt :cheerful_h4h:

:welcomeani: