Mika LIVE Photo Album! (Add Yours!)

Sivan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

super idea, save lots of time hunting and im a virgo so neat and tidy all the way babey (ha ha tell that to the dumping ground that is my house):biggrin2: well can't do housework AND stay all day on MFC can we and we know what gets priority)

super idea, save lots of time hunting and im a virgo so neat and tidy all the way babey (ha ha tell that to the dumping ground that is my house):biggrin2: well can't do housework AND stay all day on MFC can we and we know what gets priority)

Sparkly1! Now you tell me your house is a dump after you have just invited me to saty the night! LOL! (Mine is too!)

Sivan, thank you so much for being so on the ball, it makes life so much easier! Thank you, you continue to be our star!

Sparkly1! Now you tell me your house is a dump after you have just invited me to saty the night! LOL! (Mine is too!)

ok ok I'll tidy it up for you pfft jeez!! I think I can manage that by November :bleh:

ok ok I'll tidy it up for you pfft jeez!! I think I can manage that by November :bleh:

Good point! I may have mfc guests in Nov too so I had better make the effort! Oh well all summerr to do it!

Sivan, thank you so much for being so on the ball, it makes life so much easier! Thank you, you continue to be our star!

im glad u guys love it :) its huge now ha??? :thumb_yello:

im glad u guys love it :) its huge now ha??? :thumb_yello:

It sure is Sivan, and it was such a brilliant idea.........another one! BTW, I know this is off topic (Sorry) but just been looking at your t shirts........are they only available in the US?

Sivan, also just been looking at the calandar, are you seeing Mika again this week?

It sure is Sivan, and it was such a brilliant idea.........another one! BTW, I know this is off topic (Sorry) but just been looking at your t shirts........are they only available in the US?

Sivan, also just been looking at the calandar, are you seeing Mika again this week?

HI!

u mean the designs i made for the fanclub?

they r for sale on the US + Europe stores :)

and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going to see mikush next weekend! friday and saterday...we counting on Valv to bring her car and we will drive to SF, val, summer me and hopefully michelle if she can find a ticket.

HI!

u mean the designs i made for the fanclub?

they r for sale on the US + Europe stores :)

and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going to see mikush next weekend! friday and saterday...we counting on Valv to bring her car and we will drive to SF, val, summer me and hopefully michelle if she can find a ticket.

Brilliant! I hope you have a fantastic time..........I am sure you will!

Thanks for info, just saw the US store last night but will investigate further, thanks Sivan! x

Brilliant! I hope you have a fantastic time..........I am sure you will!

Thanks for info, just saw the US store last night but will investigate further, thanks Sivan! x

thank u! im sure we will :)

I was with BonjourMIKA1990 at the Chicago Concert!

100_0400-1.jpg

i added yur pic... but i wrote:

MIKA & "AmandaNatalie14" - Chicago, June 11, 2007

under it...u want your real name? how do i write it?

let me know :)