Sivan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone? :)

i might get berlin pix soon so thats great :)

what about he others?

What a nice coincidence that this thread just showed up tonight. Otherwise I would haven completely forgotten to send you my pics :blink: . I've just sent you 3 mails with the best pics I made (actually it was my sister who took them).

I'll be off to bed now.

See you :biggrin2:

What a nice coincidence that this thread just showed up tonight. Otherwise I would haven completely forgotten to send you my pics :blink: . I've just sent you 3 mails with the best pics I made (actually it was my sister who took them).

I'll be off to bed now.

See you :biggrin2:

yay thank u they r up!

After the concert on June 16th, I'll give you my pictures (if I get lucky and get some made with him).

And, you know, for future reference: How awkward is it to ask him if you can kiss his cheek for a picture?

After the concert on June 16th, I'll give you my pictures (if I get lucky and get some made with him).

And, you know, for future reference: How awkward is it to ask him if you can kiss his cheek for a picture?

it is... i felt bad after i did it...lol but i might try again... ;)

hehe Sivan you busy lady... you didn't correct the date of the gig in Montréal... it was march 19th, not march 20th... and you didn't post the other pics I sent you...

stop dreaming about Mika and do your job already !!! :naughty:

LOL !!!!!!!

Just kidding hun you know I love you

Oooh I like this idea! I'm going to see him June 12 and I'll take close to 500...million...pictures! Would June be too late to contribute or is there no limit? :biggrin2:

NO limit!

i want to have all gigs on this album :)

hehe Sivan you busy lady... you didn't correct the date of the gig in Montréal... it was march 19th, not march 20th... and you didn't post the other pics I sent you...

stop dreaming about Mika and do your job already !!! :naughty:

LOL !!!!!!!

Just kidding hun you know I love you

i didnt??!?! ooooops

and you didn't ask the other pics I sent you from before and after the show hehehehe :naughty:

am I starting to get on your nerves ???? :fisch:

lol my nerves?? naahhhh ;)

pics from Leeds: I LOOOOOOVE Martin's shirt and tie !!! And love the pics where Mika is standing up on the base drum !

pics from Shepherds: Mika's suit LOL !!!! Was he dressed as Big Bird or something ??? :roftl:

And Siv... is there pics you wanted to add to the Club Soda album ??? *wink wink, nudge nudge* :naughty:

pics from Leeds: I LOOOOOOVE Martin's shirt and tie !!! And love the pics where Mika is standing up on the base drum !

pics from Shepherds: Mika's suit LOL !!!! Was he dressed as Big Bird or something ??? :roftl:

And Siv... is there pics you wanted to add to the Club Soda album ??? *wink wink, nudge nudge* :naughty:

yeah those r good pics!

and which pix did i not put in the soda album?