• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we have chicago pix! yay

Sivan, you know we weren't able to take photos of the DC gig -- although I

think a few people sneaked a few...

But I'll send you a few of when we met Mika, and I'm sure hoochatootch will too -- I'll remind her :)

dcdeb

you can always also try this album MicasPicas which is mine for everyone but specially for the Dutch Mika Fanclub

and this one Eirene86 which is from another girl who is also a fanclub member here if I am right!

hey thats not fair! im working hard chasing everyone to send me pix and u take them from this album? :boxed: *sniff sniff*

:bleh:

are the boston pics on? because I don't wanna go to the page for nothing this tzuifbdrighrr computer is so slow!!

not yet! will be in like 30 min :)

That's not entirely true Sivan in some cases I did and then I keep your album the way it is. I wouldn't even be able to chase all the people for I don't know how to chase and whom to chase :blush-anim-cl: but the MikasPicas album is an album with loads and loads of pics from everywhere around. Not just live performences but all sorts of pics. And of all the live pics the 'photographer' gets his own credits ... not under the pics but in the little menu on the left. I see pics as well from which I know about I had them first but I never think like that ... I always think the more Mika to share the merrier! :thumb_yello:

hey thats not fair! im working hard chasing everyone to send me pix and u take them from this album? :boxed: *sniff sniff*

:bleh:

That's not entirely true Sivan in some cases I did and then I keep your album the way it is. I wouldn't even be able to chase all the people for I don't know how to chase and whom to chase :blush-anim-cl: but the MikasPicas album is an album with loads and loads of pics from everywhere around. Not just live performences but all sorts of pics. And of all the live pics the 'photographer' gets his own credits ... not under the pics but in the little menu on the left. I see pics as well from which I know about I had them first but I never think like that ... I always think the more Mika to share the merrier! :thumb_yello:

ok... its just that i asked the permition of these ppl to use these pix...

i didnt take ppl pix without asking... i think some will mind having their pix in more places than just the album i made... i dont mind but some do...

if they r ok with it than i am to ... :) u can ask before u use... if u did than everything is fine!

why not? :(

because we have a crappy connection and a very old computer at my parents' place :naughty:

don't worry as soon as I'm on my computer at my place I'll go watch them :thumb_yello:

because we have a crappy connection and a very old computer at my parents' place :naughty:

don't worry as soon as I'm on my computer at my place I'll go watch them :thumb_yello:

cool cause i just added miami pix :)

just need atlanta ones and ill send mika the link :)