D/L Audio from Berlin Show

Byronmarco

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my hero, twice! :thumb_yello:

*update: my god this concert's recording has an amazing acoustic.. and though he jammed less than he did in milan, it's some fine sound!! I truly adore it! grace kelly and stuck in the middle are incredible in this version! I am MOST grateful, really!*

He also did that on a quick interview in German TV last week and I could understand it quite well (although it sounded a little strange with that opera-like rolling "r" - nevertheless he was cute as ever!)

Where did you see it? I somehow get the impression that we Germans don't upload anything to YouTube, don't we?

my hero, twice! :thumb_yello:

*update: my god this concert's recording has an amazing acoustic.. and though he jammed less than he did in milan, it's some fine sound!! I truly adore it! grace kelly and stuck in the middle are incredible in this version! I am MOST grateful, really!*

LOL, I'm really glad you like it, i'm sure a sound board version of the show will show up soon enough ;)

I personally prefer the Milan show, i love having shows were you have just the right amount of audience in it, not to much screaming, not too much singing, Milan is Perfect, I think Berlin lacks some Audience, a little bit more and it would have been perfect

LOL, I'm really glad you like it, i'm sure a sound board version of the show will show up soon enough ;)

I personally prefer the Milan show, i love having shows were you have just the right amount of audience in it, not to much screaming, not too much singing, Milan is Perfect, I think Berlin lacks some Audience, a little bit more and it would have been perfect

I think your recording is far better than mine actually! lol of course to me it's not a big deal to hear my friends and me singing along! :P

btw... I made a huge mistake with the title of the new song... I really thought he said "Love You Johnny" instead of "Holy Johnny"! lol

Hey, I haven't seen this thread until now! I just downloaded the zip file but my computer is not able to open it. I will try again tonight on the laptop, but I am so curious now!

Cool to see that the Teddy Bear's Picnic is in there! There is another artist I admire so much: Fish. Long ago (around 1991 I guess) he used the Teddy Bear's Picnic in his performances as well. And he is an excellent story teller too. I like those similarities between my two favourite artists. :mf_rosetinted:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...