FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG I don't have a flashing heart!!

Just in case there will be a group of 5 of us. I don't know what colour hair I will have yet! lol! probably reddish brown (not blonde like myspace pics!), Mark is tall dark & gorgeous (bias?!!) Dawn has long red hair, Charlie is tall & dark with a goatie and Charlotte is small & cute maybe brown, maybe blonde, maybe somewhere inbetween!

I have a cunning Plan mwuahaha

well maybe i do im not sure.,..

Ok well looks like em and my sister are parking in the NCP car park i dont know weather i can be bothered to walk all the way to the bull dressed up as a rainbow :shocked:

I may just start the queue as soon as i get there or go to macdonalds :roftl:

Hubby tells me its IDAHO Day - International Day against Homophibia - tomorrow - and there seems to be quite a few Birmingham clubs holding special nights (Hubby's work are having a "pink day" - darn rebellious civil servants!). So seems we probably won't be the only ones wandering Birmingham in very brightly coloured extravagant clothes - copycats!!!!!

Off Topic..well not really but kind of..But has anyone seen Steph recently i wondered if we ever got around to making those MFC Braces for the Birmingham Gig?

Ok i hope everyone doesnt Mind about me doing this But been as its Mika's last venue in the Uk tour i have had a mad rush around and made something for us all to give to Mika ...its a portrait thing and if you find me tomorow ...(it wont be hard to miss me)...i would like you to write a small message on the back of it ...that is if your all ok with this idea i know its really short notice but i havent heard anything about Stephs plan in a previous thread and this is just a plan B i guess.

I will post a picture in a second let me know what you all think ok :thumb_yello:

Ok i hope everyone doesnt Mind about me doing this But been as its Mika's last venue in the Uk tour i have had a mad rush around and made something for us all to give to Mika ...its a portrait thing and if you find me tomorow ...(it wont be hard to miss me)...i would like you to write a small message on the back of it ...that is if your all ok with this idea i know its really short notice but i havent heard anything about Stephs plan in a previous thread and this is just a plan B i guess.

I will post a picture in a second let me know what you all think ok :thumb_yello:

I am sure it looks cool-I am sitting here with a detox face mask looking like Batman:biggrin2:

Pic looks great Bex, Count me in for signing!

Hope Stephs ok, she wasn't feeling well yesterday, maybe she's having a good rest so she's fighting fit tomorrow. (((hugs and lemsip))))) 4 steph

I am sure it looks cool-I am sitting here with a detox face mask looking like Batman:biggrin2:

I'm sitting here with a hair mask on and body mud all over my face...nice.

Oh and Bex i'm totally for that idea! :thumb_yello:

CHORES I NEEDED TO DO TODAY

Ironing - not done

hoovering - not done

washing - not done

shopping - not done

pay bills - not done

post letters - not done

help son revise for first gcse exam tomorrow - not done

call mum in hospital - not done

feed children - not done

bath children - not done

pack for Birmingham - DONE!!!!

Oh well at least I managed the important stuff!!!! Priorities!!!!!!:roftl:

Damn!!!! , you will get tommorow or early Friday , sorry I though she was with you for a few days . :shocked:

I meant Friday night, not tomorrow -sorry for scaring you Freddie!

I made that post earlier when I was cooking tea and supervising 3 kids, so I wasn't thinking straight!:naughty:

Can i just remind anyone who wants to sign the Portrait to come and find me in the Queue tomorow i will be there from around 3pmish :thumb_yello:

But i cant promise he will get it...meh we can try though Right?