FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't trace Steph anymore :blink: Hope she is not that ill... :blink:

Well I will be there anyway, I said A and now I have to say B as well (Dutch expression). I just checked the airport site, my flight is still scheduled so I hope no delay or cancellation tomorrow.

If Steph can't make it by car I have to catch a train to Birmingham as I am flying to Southampton. I will arrive at 10.40 so plenty of time to come to Birmingham.

But I really really hope Steph will be able to make it too... :blink:

yes i am actually really worried about Steph as well its really unusual of her not to be online here especially on the eve of such an important date in her diary :shocked:

BexxY, I like the drawing! And I would really like to sign it too!

Kewll id like to get as many people to sign it and leave a little message for Mika as possible :thumb_yello:

Hey Blue , Im so pleased your coming , Im also going by train:thumb_yello:

Do you know the way from the station by the way? When you get through the gates - there are some escalators right in front of you with a pink sign over them saying Pallisades (I think) Go up there turn right and keep going until you end up on a passage way with glass windows on the left side. If you carry on walking you'll end up directly inside the bull ring. look for Topshop or River Island and the exit leading to the bull is opposite there. :thumb_yello:

Hey Blue , Im so pleased your coming , Im also going by train:thumb_yello:

You are coming top-down I guess? :biggrin2:

Thanks for the directions Jennie! The only thing I remember from Birmingham is the coach station where I had to change buses on my way from Manchester to Coventry years ago (and the little bar next to it where I ordered a cup of tea without the milk and they didn't want to charge me for just a cup of hot water :biggrin2: ).

I will print your directions out and I have a few phone numbers from people who will meet up too, so in case I get lost I can send an SOS! :biggrin2:

Thanks Jennie but I will have to get to the hotel first , any ideas>

Well your hotels the same direction as the Academy only further out so you'll still have to head in the same direction. What time does your train get in?

grrrr i dislike my dad ALOT!

i just said i was going out to birmingham tomorow night and his response was NOO WAY nooo way not on my life!

Pffft well im sorry but there aint nothing stopping me from going :punk:

i just said i was going out to birmingham tomorow night and his response was NOO WAY nooo way not on my life!

How come!??

no its ok i forgot its important not to tell my dad anything ...he just came into my room and tried to mess with my pc.....he cant even read :boxed:

Good grief -you're 23!

You could be married with 5 kids by now! How old does he think you have to be to be allowed out then?

Good grief -you're 23!

You could be married with 5 kids by now! How old does he think you have to be to be allowed out then?

dont worry my dad is a "$£%^&$$* :biggrin2:

how did i turn out sooo "Normal"?? :roftl: :roftl: