FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im not on my way to birmingham.....

im in bed with chicken pox and i'm devastated!!!!!!!

3 months of hoping longing and planning gone- wiped out just like that....

That answers my last question then :( Get well soon. We'll have to make sure you definitely come next time.

((((Steph)))) So sorry you're poorly sweetheart. You definitely too ill to come?

i can't im covered chicken pox mika gig without me .....i cannot bear to think straight.....felt bad since sunday and yesterday evening doctor confirmed....chicken pox and no mika for me!

Oh Steph vant you drug yrself up and put makeup on yr spots - mika will make you feel better!!

what... on all those haha no you have not seen me hehe i wish if i could i would and i couldn't give that to mika, its highly infectuous until theu have crusted over can you imagine miksa in chicken pox hehe

awww Steph

Big hugs to you...im soo sorry you are unable to come tonight you will be greatly missed by us all

But hey Mika doesnt have to put on his running shoes to run away from you and avoid a rugby tackle to the ground :naughty:

what... on all those haha no you have not seen me hehe i wish if i could i would and i couldn't give that to mika, its highly infectuous until theu have crusted over can you imagine miksa in chicken pox hehe

Oh Steph you poor thing, that is soooo horrid I think I would cry all day at least every day for at least 6 months, maybe longer, until he came to see me after the ch.pox has gone to give me a private concert :thumb_yello: (ha ha I am always living in my dreamworld.

im not on my way to birmingham.....

im in bed with chicken pox and i'm devastated!!!!!!!

3 months of hoping longing and planning gone- wiped out just like that....

Oh Steph! I could weep for you! How disappointing!

Sending you some cyber hugs all the way from the states (don't worry, I've had chicken pox before, I'm safe!)....

dcdeb

Oh Steph! I could weep for you! How disappointing!

Sending you some cyber hugs all the way from the states (don't worry, I've had chicken pox before, I'm safe!)....

dcdeb

thanks you are so sweet, i read your comment on my blos on myspace too, it does me good cause i feel so low......not to be there is killing me....and to think they will see mika and speak to him....

sasje has been so sweet too, she even started a thread....to make me feel better

You'll be with us in spirit Steph!!!! :wink2:

Oh and dcdeb, your never safe from chicken pox - I've had them twice! and i've had measles! :blink:

:shocked:

I've heard of folks who have gotten them twice, but I thought that was rare!

dcdeb

Okay I'm in Birmingham now :blink: Sorry to hear you're ill Steph :emot-sad:

I still didn't figure where I am to meet people, but I guess I'll find either Blue or the queue or eh :blink: See you all when you get around to getting around :sneaky2::biggrin2:

Okay I'm in Birmingham now :blink: Sorry to hear you're ill Steph :emot-sad:

I still didn't figure where I am to meet people, but I guess I'll find either Blue or the queue or eh :blink: See you all when you get around to getting around :sneaky2::biggrin2:

Orrrrhhh! Why can't I just go to Birmingham!!!

Orrrrhhh! Why can't I just go to Birmingham!!!

it's surprisingly easy to get here :blink: and I travelled business class :arf2: SAS ****ed up my reservation, so I got upgraded or whatever :yay: was awesome to be all bright pink amongst the grey business suits :mf_rosetinted: one of the suits asked me out :blink:

it's surprisingly easy to get here :blink: and I travelled business class :arf2: SAS ****ed up my reservation, so I got upgraded or whatever :yay: was awesome to be all bright pink amongst the grey business suits :mf_rosetinted: one of the suits asked me out :blink:

Whoooo go for it Kata! :naughty: