2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

:boxed: Its because we are being classed by some in a bad light , she doesnt want to come back , its such a shame the crowd that went have give so much to Mika and this fanclub , we were having a good time and next we are banned and its all over the forum , some of it not great reading,

I dont know what else to say on the subject , you couldnt find nicer people

Im trying to move forward with birmingham , when leeds was just bad

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:boxed: Its because we are being classed by some in a bad light , she doesnt want to come back , its such a shame the crowd that went have give so much to Mika and this fanclub , we were having a good time and next we are banned and its all over the forum , some of it not great reading,

I dont know what else to say on the subject , you couldnt find nicer people

Im trying to move forward with birmingham , when leeds was just bad

Okies!!! Thats sad though!! If you are talking to Andi tell her we all send our love - like everything - people always have opinions - but no-one knows unless they were there!!

Have a great time tomorrow!!! :thumb_yello:

I never normally take bags to gig because

1) they get in the way

2) you get them searched which takes up valuable running to the front time. (Can't remember if they check at the Academy or not though)

But I think i'm gonna have to. I've got my wig,face paints, camera and purse and stuff so i'm gonna have to. I'm gonna take a small handbag for when i'm in there and a carrier bag to put my wig and stuff in before I go in.

LOL jennie - I was thinking the same thing!!! Gonna need a bag for fags,phone, umbrella (hopefully not needed), sunglasses (yes please!), half a chemist shop (i've got this sore throat thing too), pink wig etc etc etc - I'm gonna need a bigger suitcase arghhhhhh!!!!

Well it's more of a grotty canal than a river I think :P

You definately can't drink then or you'll end up in the canal. :blink:

3pm at the Bull?!?! Is that agreed yet or not?

yes I will be there , i will PM you my mobile as well just in case I get lost .. Im good at that :wink2:

I'm taking a teeny little bag...which is actually smaller than my purse I think :blink: and i'm bringing my face paints, glow sticks, glitter, wig etc in a carrier bag so that when i'm in there I can stash the carrier bag somewhere. I'll be wearing the wig and I can shove the paints in my pocket (or someone elses bag) and then I'll have my camera in my hand...my phone and some cash in my bag and that's it I think! :D

*plan!!* If you make it a biggish carrier bag then you can also use it as a rain cover/rug to sit on/kite to while away the time/handy emergency toilet etc etc etc LOL

PS - Can anyone PM me their mobile number (I will pm mine back) just in case I get hopelessly lost both before or after gig - don't want to miss the party, but I'm not as sprightly as I once was!!

yes I will be there , i will PM you my mobile as well just in case I get lost .. Im good at that :wink2:

Good plan...and I'll call you when I get lost :roftl:

*plan!!* If you make it a biggish carrier bag then you can also use it as a rain cover/rug to sit on/kite to while away the time/handy emergency toilet etc etc etc LOL

Good idea...or maybe I should just bring a tent!

Bexxy - rainbowliciously fabulous!!!!

Is that your natural leg hair coulur or do you dye it?:roftl: :roftl: - sorry couldn't resist!

Wow how cool would that be?!

I'm trying to remember what everyone looks like but I'm terrible with names and faces!! I'll do my best though. If you see a girl randomly wondering around wearing bright pink tights - go up and say hi because it's probably me :P

OK, the only thing I have to worry about is if my flight will be on time tomorrow morning . :blink:

I am quite easy to recognise: I will be dressed in blue and I think I will bring a blue bag as well. :biggrin2:

Oh and I don't really have pics of myself without a riding helmet on (I won't bring my helmet though) but friends say I look like Ziva David from NCSI. :blink:

I'm trying to remember what everyone looks like but I'm terrible with names and faces!! I'll do my best though. If you see a girl randomly wondering around wearing bright pink tights - go up and say hi because it's probably me :P

will do-I saw those thighs-fab color! :biggrin2::roftl: