FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your in????? ... no drinks mind , no way :thumb_yello:

Gotta work friday anyway, so I wasn't really planning to drink :blink: Not sure it will help much though, I'm also hyper when sober :doh:

I guess you all right. I'm sure I'll be excited tonight ;) It's been a funny week with what happened at Leeds and not everybody had great reports from SB. I think also I am annoyed at myself cos I wanted the gig to be a surpise but my curiosity got the better of me and I have read too many reviews and watched too many videos from the other gigs! I feel like a kid who sneaked a look at their chrimbo pressies :blush-anim-cl:

*snap out of it Kat!* All together now.... "everybodys gotta love today, love today, love today..." :woot_jump:

I guess you all right. I'm sure I'll be excited tonight ;) It's been a funny week with what happened at Leeds and not everybody had great reports from SB. I think also I am annoyed at myself cos I wanted the gig to be a surpise but my curiosity got the better of me and I have read too many reviews and watched too many videos from the other gigs! I feel like a kid who sneaked a look at their chrimbo pressies :blush-anim-cl:

*snap out of it Kat!* All together now.... "everybodys gotta love today, love today, love today..." :woot_jump:

I've done exactly the same but I know i'm gonna be mega excited tomorrow so it won't matter :D We'll have to have a sing along inthe queue to get us all hyped up :)

It will fantastic , leeds was a one off bad bad experience , i suppose these things happen in life , I ready now!

Come on mika fans lets paartyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :biggrin2:

<i will be sober>

Fate!!! It's gotta be fate :P Mika's gonna like....invite you all to an aftershow party to make up for it or something and it'll be 10x better than Leeds!

We'll have fun tomorrow no matter what happens!

It will fantastic , leeds was a one off bad bad experience , i suppose these things happen in life , I ready now!

Come on mika fans lets paartyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :biggrin2:

<i will be sober>

freddie, this is the first and last time i talk to you after leeds...... never make me feel as on last monday anymore!!!!:sneaky2: you'd better post a looooong haaaaaaaappy and cheeeeerful report after Birmigham!:biggrin2:

i could not stand another black day like that! (and i' m sure you could not either...) :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

have great fun, all of you!

Fate!!! It's gotta be fate :P Mika's gonna like....invite you all to an aftershow party to make up for it or something and it'll be 10x better than Leeds!

We'll have fun tomorrow no matter what happens!

<im thiking the same , damn I still havent book my hotel!!!!!>:shocked:

*peeps in*

More people with mixed feelings... I am still not very exited, which worries me a bit. But yeah, it also has to do with the reports from Leeds and London...

I booked my flight ages ago and if I want to come, I have to leave at 6 tomorrow morning. Still not decided yet what to do. I hope Steph will make it to Birmingham as she is quite ill at the moment. If not, I think I have to rely on someone elses spare ticket (I already had an offer yet, so that would not have to be the problem!).

*peeps in*

More people with mixed feelings... I am still not very exited, which worries me a bit. But yeah, it also has to do with the reports from Leeds and London...

I booked my flight ages ago and if I want to come, I have to leave at 6 tomorrow morning. Still not decided yet what to do. I hope Steph will make it to Birmingham as she is quite ill at the moment. If not, I think I have to rely on someone elses spare ticket (I already had an offer yet, so that would not have to be the problem!).

oh, noooooooooo.........:shocked:

freddie, this is the first and last time i talk to you after leeds...... never make me feel as on last monday anymore!!!!:sneaky2: you'd better post a looooong haaaaaaaappy and cheeeeerful report after Birmigham!:biggrin2:

i could not stand another black day like that! (and i' m sure you could not either...) :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I agree with Robertina! Monday was a horrible, terrible,

no good, very bad day

for those of us reading of your bad experiences.

And we don't want a repeat!

We want to hear wondrous, jubilant, ecstatic reports of an amazingly

breathtakingly delicious show! :biggrin2:

I'm so excited for you all! :woot_jump:

Just as I'm excited for the Glaswegians tonight!

Have BIG FUN!

dcdeb <26 days 16 hours 7 minutes to Mika in DC!>

have great fun, all of you!

Yeh even worse that we were just having a good time and now being classed as mad party animals which we were not ....

It will be great :biggrin2:

Yeh even worse that we were just having a good time and now being classed as mad party animals which we were not ....

It will be great :biggrin2:

Why wont Andi come back here Fred? :blink: It was nothing to do with Mika, or anyone on here? :boxed: