2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooooh that was a security guard? I though he was just a really ungrateful fan hahahah

lol noo but he is ALWAYS grumpy was the same in leeds aswell :roftl: :roftl:

omg!

has taken me ages to read this all from when i left last night!

the pics and reports are ALL amazing!

thanks so much for sharing!

so nice to put some faces to names.... mika mad!

finally get to see what a youngling you really are!!:wink2:

you are all wonderful!!!!!:punk:

our mika is wonderful!!!!!:wub2:

Oh no just realised.......we can't mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

hahaha i know the only hands i see are mika's protecting himself from you LOt :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

nipped back quickly (kids like burnt tea - honest!):

this is my "photos from last night" album - all 2 pages of it! (I hope - let me know if it works ok)

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c260/cathij0269/mika/

Sorry some are very blurry - lots of jumping happening and a poor phone camera.

Apologies to Jennie - just as I tried to take photo, confetti machine started and scared life out of me!:shocked:

must try and catch up with this thread!

omg thank you so much!!!! love your pics!! :mf_lustslow:

Somebody could have warned me how silly i looked :shocked:

DSC00035.jpg

I must have been Mad :shocked::naughty:

:shocked: how did you manage to do your boots? love them!!!

Not sure why I was apologising to jennie - apart from her being the luckiest girl alive, taking this picture meant I missed the photo op of the night with mika shirtless!!!!!!!

OMG Mika shirtless! That image has been going round in my head all day! And his trousers were nearly falling off - crikey, we practically saw him naked last night... :shocked::biggrin2: *drools...*

l-r RAK1 (well half of her!), Blue (orange neck thingy), Kata (blonde hair), Freddiesdouble, not sure about bloke behind, MIKA, security guard, Mikamad, Nicole - oh and ME in the front with pink wig!!

Did you ever see the film Grease? On the bit where they are having the dance off and it goes to the diner where the waitresses are watching it on the telly and they go, look, there's Sandy and Danny or whatever?

I feel like that!

Look, Blue! Kata! Mika Mad! Nicole! all together! Fabulous to see you all!

Not sure why I was apologising to jennie - apart from her being the luckiest girl alive, taking this picture meant I missed the photo op of the night with mika shirtless!!!!!!!

Yup i have said it once already But Jennie is the Luckiest Girl alive DEFINATELY :biggrin2:

OMG Mika shirtless! That image has been going round in my head all day! And his trousers were nearly falling off - crikey, we practically saw him naked last night... :shocked::biggrin2: *drools...*

Hahaha Yesss we did the temperature in the place seriously shot up when we saw his Back :roftl:

Hahaha Yesss we did the temperature in the place seriously shot up when we saw his Back :roftl:

TELL ME ABOUT IT! Can't wait to see that on the video - you'll see the eyes literally pop out my head - seriously hahahah

I would have taken a photo of his back when it he was about 5 cm away from me but I had no free hands and I thought it'd look a bit odd!

Now we just want Mr and Mrs Penniman to put their videos and piccies of us up for us to see - pppllleeeeeaaaassee:biggrin2:

Ohhh yes please i would love to see those pictures :biggrin2:

l_ddb61885266f91d75610929e05f7bfdb.jpg

:shocked:

I'm so pround of this photo haha

Ohhh yes please i would love to see those pictures :biggrin2:

Mikas dad said something to Mark about the video he was taking, but I can't remember exactly what!! I'll ask him when he gets home from work! ( he thinks he is Mikas dads best mate now lol!)