2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The last tour date on the Uk tour was definately a huge jumble of emotions in the end but it ended Brilliantly ..im still sulking about leaving before that picture was taken though but i will get over it :naughty::thumb_yello:

Love Today officially killed my calves. I can barely walk from jumping so much! Not to mention not being able to lift my arms.. And my voice has almost completely gone. It was TOTALLY worth it though :wub2:

The last tour date on the Uk tour was definately a huge jumble of emotions in the end but it ended Brilliantly ..im still sulking about leaving before that picture was taken though but i will get over it :naughty::thumb_yello:

Dont sulk ! , we can pencil you in:biggrin2:

Dont sulk ! , we can pencil you in:biggrin2:

*giggles*:naughty:

yes pencil me in please..

actually i dont know why i am sulking because he said my drawing was great and i did get a picture with him a leeds

im just upset with my sister for making me leave ....reminder next time leave the sister at home :naughty:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: I spoke to you.... a bit:shocked: And I wasn't scared:naughty: I was shocked:shocked:

I was like that when they told us to go upstairs so we could meet him. I literally just paced around the room for about 20 minutes trying not to faint or be sick. I kept being offered beer - I looked like I needed it apparently hahaha

I'm gutted I missed it too Bex, worst thing was though that I still there but trying to clear glass out of the car! Dawn and Charlotte screamed me to come over cos they realised that the picture ws being taken and tried to push me so that I got in it too, but I realised that the only place for me to stand would be either behind Mika (and I am about a foot shorter than him lol!) or to sit at his feet, which I was a bit embarrassed about - I don't think I would be thanked for blocking out any part of him on that photo lol! :roftl:

OMG It has taken me over an hour to read all your wonderful (or should that be Mikaful) stories. I am soooooo made up for all of you!:biggrin2:

MIKA IS AMAZING!

Hi Jemma - you said I would love it, and my god were you right!!!!! :naughty: