2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

OK, still busy reading all those magnificent reports and watching the beautiful pics... I have reached page 131 now. :biggrin2:

I still don't know how I did it, but after the support band left I ended up on the FRONT ROW right in the MIDDLE and I think that was a perfect place. :mf_rosetinted:

Too bad that my pics didn't work out very well, but I am happy that Jennie and BexxY and a few others managed to get really good ones! :thumb_yello:

This is a cool pic (I stole it from one of your posts Jennie!) that shows a few MFC members. I am the one on the far right with the orange boa thingie and the colourful necklace. :wink2:

IMG_1102.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cathy and paula both look mesmerised by the camera :wink2:

And you probably got pushed to the front as the support group were passing out keyrings and giving us all hi fives :naughty:

I got pushed slightly further to the left of the stage i dont know how though because i was sure my feet were rooted to the ground :roftl:

The concert was amazing, awesome, brilliant, fantastic, everythinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg:punk: :shocked:

Hey Nicole, I loved your reaction when I asked you girls if you had enjoyed the show! :thumb_yello:

I could see it in your eyes, it was worth every minute that you had been on the bus and on the plane and on the bus again and in the car... You came all the way from Estonia to see and meet Mika and you made it! :thumb_yello:

There was this guy supporting the support act :biggrin2: and he came along the front row during the break for people to sign up for the mailing list. He asked where I was from, I said 'Holland' and he asked me if I had come all the way from Holland to see Mika. I told him there was a Danish girl too and even two girls from Estonia and he was like 'WHAAAAT? All the way from ESTONIA??? They must be real fans!' :roftl::thumb_yello:

haha! Please do I love them! hehe. Well still not sure if I'll be there but fingers crossed.

Just listening to the support band's songs on myspace. I just missed meeting them, damn my lack of pushyness lol. Thought they were great.

I'm still really hyper :naughty:

Can I join the Penniman Posse too? :naughty:

OK, still busy reading all those magnificent reports and watching the beautiful pics... I have reached page 131 now. :biggrin2:

I still don't know how I did it, but after the support band left I ended up on the FRONT ROW right in the MIDDLE and I think that was a perfect place. :mf_rosetinted:

Too bad that my pics didn't work out very well, but I am happy that Jennie and BexxY and a few others managed to get really good ones! :thumb_yello:

This is a cool pic (I stole it from one of your posts Jennie!) that shows a few MFC members. I am the one on the far right with the orange boa thingie and the colourful necklace. :wink2:

IMG_1102.jpg

I LOOK TERRIBLE

I forgot to say earlier that after we'd said our goodbyes to Freddie and co, we started walking back to the multi storey carpark and Mika's mum appeared walking in the same direction as us and I couldn't help saying "your son is wonderful" and she said "I think that you're all wonderful"!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've always known that we're all wonderful here, but now it's official because Mika's mum says so!:naughty:

Owww... I just have to reply to this... Mika Mad, that is so sweet of you! And so sweet of Mika's mum too! :wub2:

Just listening to the support band's songs on myspace. I just missed meeting them, damn my lack of pushyness lol. Thought they were great.

Oh good, finally someone who liked them and their songs too.

It was Pull Tiger Tail yes?

I listened and listened to their stuff on YouTube and the videos are great.

And I know this is a Mika adoration site and I DO adore, but Mika likes his support band and I did too.

I think it was Palladium. I know it was meant to be Pull Tiger Tail tho... unless they're the same band in some weird way :naughty: there are some of their songs on myspace I think :D

My videos aren't spectacular I'm afraid. My camera likes to make all the sound it records sound like it's underwater for some reason :blink: I've done 2 video montage kind of things, I'll post them tomorrow :D

We should make a banner of the pic of him with fan club peole for the forum, hehe :)

Oh good, finally someone who liked them and their songs too.

It was Pull Tiger Tail yes?

I listened and listened to their stuff on YouTube and the videos are great.

And I know this is a Mika adoration site and I DO adore, but Mika likes his support band and I did too.

Nawwww at Birmingham iot was Palladium :punk:

They were pretty Cool i was just staring at the Drummers hair the whole time :biggrin2:

The woman was good - we were chatting to her after and she was complimenting our wigs and face paints :)

And it was pretty hard to take your eyes of the keyboard player. I just couldn't do it! haah

The woman was good - we were chatting to her after and she was complimenting our wigs and face paints :)

And it was pretty hard to take your eyes of the keyboard player. I just couldn't do it! haah

Yeah she came over to me aswell the Back up singer and gave me a load of keyrings and said she could see me from the stage :biggrin2:

the keyboard player? :naughty:

well he had nice socks on i give him that :naughty:

the keyboard player? :naughty:

well he had nice socks on i give him that :naughty:

He was completely crazy!! I did like his hat though.. and I liked the guitarists leopard print hat too. He said it was too precious to throw into the crowd though :(