• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2030078314

This one cheered me up :)

I thought I was just imagining that he seemed to stand right in front of me alot during the gig but I think he actually did! :o

Hahahaha My wig is famous :)

lol Noooo Jenni

YOU ARE famous not only your wig :naughty: :naughty:

Max, was it you who offered us the Chupa Chups when we were standing in the queue? I remember a girl with short hair who came along to offer us lollipops, I said I would take a blue one (of course). :biggrin2:

Oh by the way to all of you: sorry for my incoherent comments in this thread. For some reason I can't use my own computer now so I still did not have the chance to give a proper report. But a lot of people already did so the general impression of the evening might be clear already! :thumb_yello:

Yeah that was me ... freaky lollipop woman :roftl:

Yeah that was me ... freaky lollipop woman :roftl:

Right, thanks again then! I missed the real Lollipop Girl inside the building so I didn't get one from her but after the gig I found your lollipop in the pocket of my jeans and I enjoyed it! :thumb_yello:

OOOooooo That was you with the woolworths cup full of lollipops

THANKYOU!!!!!

I ate mine before i went in and it turned out to be the only thing i had eaten that day !! :boxed:

You saved me from starvation hehe :bleh:

It's amazing how many lollies you can get into a woolies pic 'n' mix cup ... if you stack them carefully :naughty:

I got my lollipop in London and bought it all the way back specially for this gig. It cost about £5 from Hamleys and it was really pretty - It was so tempting to eat it before I went in...can't believe I got it confiscated :( We were complaining to lollipop girl about it for about 20 mins when we got in!

I'm saving the one she gave me as a souvenir :D

It's amazing how many lollies you can get into a woolies pic 'n' mix cup ... if you stack them carefully :naughty:

hahaha yes stack them very carefully i love those woolworths cups :roftl: :roftl:

I got my lollipop in London and bought it all the way back specially for this gig. It cost about £5 from Hamleys and it was really pretty - It was so tempting to eat it before I went in...can't believe I got it confiscated :( We were complaining to lollipop girl about it for about 20 mins when we got in!

I'm saving the one she gave me as a souvenir :D

But atleast Mika Mentioned about the lollis getting confiscated on stage :naughty:

That was hilarious ...even though i now cant remember what he said :biggrin2:

hahaha yes stack them very carefully i love those woolworths cups :roftl: :roftl:

The trick with those is to fill it so it's buldging and then get one of those big snake things and carefully curl it on the top into a swirly pattern and it makes a 2nd lid and takes much longer to pop open when your at the cash desk :thumb_yello:

But atleast Mika Mentioned about the lollis getting confiscated on stage :naughty:

That was hilarious ...even though i now cant remember what he said :biggrin2:

I've got the audio fore the whole thing recorded on my phone - I'll listen later cus I can't remember either

Ohh that was you! Thanks for the lollipop! You looked fab with that pink boa!!:)

ahh thanks Paula, I only got my stuff together on the day ... normally wouldn't have the confidence to dress up in any way and draw attention to myself. But so glad I did ... I even got my mum to wear a pink fluffy headband too!

I've got the audio fore the whole thing recorded on my phone - I'll listen later cus I can't remember either

ah thats fantastic you should definately upload it :thumb_yello:

ah thats fantastic you should definately upload it :thumb_yello:

I will. The quality isn't great obviously because it was just a voice memo clip and my phone was in my bag which was pressed against the barrier.

When I went backstage you can just hear me going OMG OMG OMG OMG EEEE OMG OMG hahaha it's funny

I really should start revising for my A levels which start on Tuesday but there's no way I can concentrate on them still. :roftl:

EDIT: Actually the audio isn't too bad once it's on the computer! I'm uploading it right now!