2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I actually don't know who the guy on the left is, but I rememeber that when they all started staring at me he said something like "Ohhhh, we're not talking about you:roftl: Not at all"

The bloke on the left is Big Girl's husband. He was really nice and I felt so sorry for him when their car got vandalised. It's bad enough to get dragged along by your wife to a gig, but then to have your car broken into, that's just awful.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your photos are amazing Nicole!

The quality is absolutely brilliant and I didn't even notice you taking most of them!

It's great to have so many good photos as a reminder of that brilliant night.

Thanks!

Yes! I am surprised of the good quality myself! :naughty:

Yes i didnt even notice Nicole taking pictures either your very sneeky Nicole :wink2:

You would make a brilliant news photographer :thumb_yello:

Sneeky me huh?? Maybe I should think about this proffession(?)?:blink::naughty:

I am watching this over and over again, cause about 02:11 he makes those moves that made me wanna faint at the gig!:wub2::shocked:

I am watching this over and over again, cause about 02:11 he makes those moves that made me wanna faint at the gig!:wub2::shocked:

Gahhh im sooo easily distracted by these youtube videos!!!

Nicole do you have any more photos? :)

Nop, not really :)

:roftl: :roftl: This is freddie choking , this is freddie with his eyes bright red , this is freddie looking like the ice man

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry:wink2:

But it was funny:naughty: I didn't even notice I said all of this:naughty:

Are you sure????????????

I took one of you and Maria outside the academy (with your camera!!!)

Go on, show us that one.............

I am really sure there are no more pics worth showing!:naughty:

So don't even ask:naughty:

Btw.... Mika Mad, have you eaten both of the chockies by now??:bleh:

I am really sure there are no more pics worth showing!:naughty:

So don't even ask:naughty:

Btw.... Mika Mad, have you eaten both of the chockies by now??:bleh:

You are joking????????:shocked::biggrin2:

I love chocolate, but I don't live off it like you do!:naughty:

I eat normal meals and then have a bit of chocolate afterwards, not have the chocolate instead of meals. The amount you bought me will last me for months!

You are joking????????:shocked::biggrin2:

I love chocolate, but I don't live off it like you do!:naughty:

I eat normal meals and then have a bit of chocolate afterwards, not have the chocolate instead of meals. The amount you bought me will last me for months!

No, no!

Are you joking???????:shocked:

I ate today almost as much chocky as we bought you:blink: :blink:

Yeh, weird me eats chocky things instead of proper lunch:roftl:

No, no!

Are you joking???????:shocked:

I ate today almost as much chocky as we bought you:blink: :blink:

Yeh, weird me eats chocky things instead of proper lunch:roftl:

Yuk!!!!!

I don't like it if I eat too much -it makes me feel sick. I like to eat just a little bit and then I stop. Maybe it's because I used to work in a chocolate factory and I could eat as much as I wanted, so I did!

Yuk!!!!!

I don't like it if I eat too much -it makes me feel sick. I like to eat just a little bit and then I stop. Maybe it's because I used to work in a chocolate factory and I could eat as much as I wanted, so I did!

:shocked: :shocked: What did I hear??????

They should hire me:naughty: Although I'm not sure if that would be good for them....:naughty: But have you finished at least one chocky??

They should hire me:naughty: Although I'm not sure if that would be good for them....:naughty: But have you finished at least one chocky??

You really should have stayed in Birmingham for an extra day and I'd have taken you to Cadbury's chocolate factory. You get loads of free chocolate (And a little cup of melted chocolate while you walk around) I don't even like chocolate that much and I love it there!

You really should have stayed in Birmingham for an extra day and I'd have taken you to Cadbury's chocolate factory. You get loads of free chocolate (And a little cup of melted chocolate while you walk around) I don't even like chocolate that much and I love it there!

ahh ive not been to cadbury world for years and i remember that sample hot chocolate they gave me ...it was Nasty :shocked:

lol but cadburys chocolate is gorgeous :wub2:

It's not nasty!!!! It's just hot melted chocolate in a little cup with a teeny tiny spoon :shocked:

It's much nicer than the regular stuff. Ahhh Cadbury World always bring back memories of dodgy school trips at the end of the year in primary school....

*falls down drop dead*

What have I missed!!! This is not good for a chocolate addict to find out how much chocolate she could have eaten!:shocked::naughty:

Next time you just have to take me there and then I'll take a little tent with me and stay there...eating... and listening to Mika:naughty:

Nope, not yet!

The chocolate factory that I used to work in made novelty chocolates for adult shops. (it closed a few years ago)

We made chocolate bums, nipples and sperms (they were white chocolate!).

My favourite job was putting the cream in the cream-filled willies (I'm serious!)

We also made Barbie calendars out of pink chocolate which was disgusting.

Wooooow woo wooooooooooooooo

That sounds yummy:biggrin2:

Nope, not yet!

The chocolate factory that I used to work in made novelty chocolates for adult shops. (it closed a few years ago)

We made chocolate bums, nipples and sperms (they were white chocolate!).

My favourite job was putting the cream in the cream-filled willies (I'm serious!)

We also made Barbie calendars out of pink chocolate which was disgusting.

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

sounds like an interesting job

*falls down drop dead*

What have I missed!!! This is not good for a chocolate addict to find out how much chocolate she could have eaten!:shocked::naughty:

Next time you just have to take me there and then I'll take a little tent with me and stay there...eating... and listening to Mika:naughty:

OK!

If i'd known you were a chocolate addict i'd have told you earlier :P

You can actually smell the chocolate outside sometimes form really far away.

They have these little Aztec model people in there (When they explain how chocolate was discovered) and they used to terrify me when I was a kid. *shudders*