2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have not seen one picture yet where i am seen in the audience lol i guess i was too far to the left of the stage....kind of a good thing i would hate to see myself popping up in random photos hehehe:naughty:

He was totally brilliant and very approachable. And his mum and dad are wonderful such nice friendly people.

He mentioned the lollipops in the middle of the concert too, i would have loved to have seen the mean security mens faces when he said it!! LOL

Freddie why does it say chicken machine ready to reload on your lyrics - thought it was sex machine ready to reload? or are you still dreaming about thursday night???? LOL

needed to quote that, simply just needed...omg, freddie! chicken's everywhere...

Pfft - My dads just told me that after today I've got to shut up about Thursday. Think I'm starting to drive him a bit crazy :|

He was being serious too!

aww :( at least he's let you talk about it for a few days! My Dad wasn't at all interested and told me to be quiet when we were queuing to pay for the car park!

aww :( at least he's let you talk about it for a few days! My Dad wasn't at all interested and told me to be quiet when we were queuing to pay for the car park!

That was a pretty long queue aswell :naughty:

WOW! This has got so big since I was on here last.

Just came on to say Hi to all you amazing people I met on Thursday.

Thanks to Cathi (couldn't have got changed without you letting me use your bathroom, and sorry that we had to back for my ticket, DOH!), Bexxy (and your sister, you guys ROCK!), Freddie (thanks for the BIG hugs), Paula (YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETIE), Blue (hope you felt better when you got in), Kata (didn't meeting Mika make it all worth while in the end?), Big Girl and your entourage (sorry your evening was spoilt by some mindless idiot), MikaMad (loved that you didn't know who I was, I get that a lot.Ha ha) and Nicole (you seemed a bit shocked by everything, wanted to give you a big hug)

But Jennie was the star of the night and I bow down to you, getting into the aftershow do. I SALUTE YOU!

Gotta go now, got more packing to do.

Thanks to Cathi (couldn't have got changed without you letting me use your bathroom, and sorry that we had to back for my ticket, DOH!), Bexxy (and your sister, you guys ROCK!), Freddie (thanks for the BIG hugs), Paula (YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETIE), Blue (hope you felt better when you got in), Kata (didn't meeting Mika make it all worth while in the end?), Big Girl and your entourage (sorry your evening was spoilt by some mindless idiot), MikaMad (loved that you didn't know who I was, I get that a lot.Ha ha) and Nicole (you seemed a bit shocked by everything, wanted to give you a big hug)

But Jennie was the star of the night and I bow down to you, getting into the aftershow do. I SALUTE YOU!

*silent thumbs up*

Yes do you hear that??? ....I ROCK :naughty: :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl:

I am like Mika Mad...:naughty: I didn't know who you were:naughty: Now I do...... Yeh, you could have hugged the shocked nicole though:naughty:

AWW THANKS HUN! YOU'VE BEEN FAB!! MISS YOU ALL!!

Hi Rak :arf2: Yeah it surely ended good this weird week :yay:I shall never complain again :mf_rosetinted:

Finally back again. My computer finally seems to do what I want.

So now I can reply again. I did read all in the last two weeks, but only as a guest.

Everybody who tried to help me with the computer problems - thank you very much. The solution is however just too simple. My computer is too active. It keeps remembering that I was on this page on that and that date and then gives me that last information. So only by refreshing my pages will I go to the present again. Stupid? or very clever?

I enjoyed all your stories, pics and video's from this gig. I think after all that went wrong in the last few gigs Mika really tried to make up for it.

And surpassed himself!

Jennie - just keep on dreaming! Tell your dad that he should be glad his daughter got chosen by a gorgeous guy like Mika. It could have been worse? Eventually you will calm down and enjoy the memories.

Thats all for now. I will have to keep on posting because I have re-registered and therefor must also start building up my posts.

See you later.

Nel

Wow I didn't realise how much people would be talking about that gig!!

I'm proud to say I was there too, all dressed up as a cat - you can just about see me above the tiara in that pic of the crowd :roftl:

And Mika said to me "You look amazing!" which was just....:biggrin2:

I only joined up here today. Shame I arrived here too late to meet you all!

(Apart from you freddie by accident haha!)

I'm proud to say I was there too, all dressed up as a cat - you can just about see me above the tiara in that pic of the crowd :roftl:

Hi!!

Yeah he was very impressed with your costume! Especially when you told him you made it! :D

Ohh! Hiya!

You were standing right behind me!:naughty:

Finally downloaded my pictures from Thursday night. Put them up on my Picasa page. There's quite a few of the crowd, not many of Mika ... not really in a very good spot to get decent pictures and got too engrossed in watching to be bothered with faffing with the camera. (I was sure you would be in my pics Bexxy ... can pick out your flower!)