2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was so coooool! I love flying!! So much! Especially when the plane turnes! I sat next to the wing and it was so cool...when the wing went dooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwn:roftl: Although my ears really hurted on the first landing, but not on the second one! I ate candies Sarah gave me:bleh: I so enjoy flying!

That's great that you had such a good flight home. I'm sitting here eating Estonian white chocolate with blueberries in and it's gorgeous!

I'm so happy for you guys, you had a fantastic night...

Shame he didn't treat us so well in Shepherds Bush... I'm reading it all and liturally crying, can't help it but fell emotional and let down. And that is the first time after the gig, I guess i just broke down now...

I'm so happy for you guys, you had a fantastic night...

Shame he didn't treat us so well in Shepherds Bush... I'm reading it all and liturally crying, can't help it but fell emotional and let down. And that is the first time after the gig, I guess i just broke down now...

I know, no doubt he knew about leeds he was talking to us about it and said how gutted he was and the london thread has its issues , so he for definate made a huge effort for Birmingam

He said it was the largest crowd he had so far played to:biggrin2:

Blackwildkitty I thought nothing would make up for leeds

That's great that you had such a good flight home. I'm sitting here eating Estonian white chocolate with blueberries in and it's gorgeous!

I hope you like it!! You are one of the coolest persons I've ever met and Alice is so sweet and George is so funny and Ian is just Ian. He asked about six times "You alright?":naughty: Actually he reminds me of my uncle.

Nicole you are so welcome , and I look forward to you returning :thumb_yello:

I wanted to make a pressie that you remember the UK by ..and make it special

I knew you would like flying , told ya:biggrin2:

I just showed all the things to my granny and she was like wow!!:shocked: I think she thinks you're grazy! It was my first reaction too when I opened it:naughty:

I wanna come back!! I wanna come back to England again!! My mum called me today and that was the first thing I told her:blink: That I wanna go back:bleh:

I know, no doubt he knew about leeds he was talking to us about it and said how gutted he was and the london thread has its issues , so he for definate made a huge effort for Birmingam

He said it was the largest crowd he had so far played to:biggrin2:

Blackwildkitty I thought nothing would make up for leeds

Sorry to hear about what happened in Leads, at least some people got to see him... And I'll never, evre get an other chance to meet him!!! And even missed out on the vidoe shooting, it's like a twist of the knife!!!

I know I must sound silly, but I'm just so emotional and I'm in the internet cafe now and sobbing... People keep staring at me... I need to go home...

Um.. was that the one when they got kicked out.. or was that leeds.. -confused-

No - kicked out was leeds

Shepherds bush the security people, pushed fans out of the way and wouldn't allow the fans near him. From what he was telling us on Thursday, he has been very dissappointed with the venue security people, he said he promised us it wasn't any of his team who were heavy handed at any of the gigs, and please don't be cross with him!

Shepherds bush the security people, pushed fans out of the way and wouldn't allow the fans near him. From what he was telling us on Thursday, he has been very dissappointed with the venue security people, he said he promised us it wasn't any of his team who were heavy handed at any of the gigs, and please don't be cross with him!

Yeh he did say that , I remember shouting why on earth would they take lollipops??? , he a cool guy , superb to meet him , hes very down to earth

I still love the po to toe when the pics were being taken!:biggrin2:

definitely. Shepherds Bush Security was abysmal.

You can see it in Sara's video on myspace. He wanted to talk to Sara but they kept pulling him back.

They didn't even let me and Charlie get changed in our outfits in their toilets. We had to get changed in the PUB!

God the security...if they were more lenient I would have most likely met him!

I hope you like it!! You are one of the coolest persons I've ever met

I wanna come back!! I wanna come back to England again!! My mum called me today and that was the first thing I told her:blink: That I wanna go back:bleh:

Hah! me cool? that's sooooooooooooooo far from the truth:naughty:

You'll be back, I know you will, it's just a matter of when!

Hahahah my dad just asked me if I was having potatoes with my dinner and it really made me giggle :P

We should go back and demand for out lollipops back :( They cost us a lot of money! Mine was £5....more than a third of what my actual ticket cost! pfft

Hah! me cool? that's sooooooooooooooo far from the truth:naughty:

You'll be back, I know you will, it's just a matter of when!

Yes you are!! So cool!! Like so so so cool!:roftl:

I will be back tomorrow!!:thumb_yello:

Not:shocked:

Hahahah my dad just asked me if I was having potatoes with my dinner and it really made me giggle :P

We should go back and demand for out lollipops back :( They cost us a lot of money! Mine was £5....more than a third of what my actual ticket cost! pfft

lol they searched our bags and charlie had to get rid of his drink. god knows why - there was a bar by the stage anyway! and they made Jemmalee get rid of her mints!

Yeh he did say that , I remember shouting why on earth would they take lollipops??? , he a cool guy , superb to meet him , hes very down to earth

He was totally brilliant and very approachable. And his mum and dad are wonderful such nice friendly people.

He mentioned the lollipops in the middle of the concert too, i would have loved to have seen the mean security mens faces when he said it!! LOL

Freddie why does it say chicken machine ready to reload on your lyrics - thought it was sex machine ready to reload? or are you still dreaming about thursday night???? LOL

It was such a great comment from Mika , its in my head! , when he said it his hair was in my face , must say it done nothing for me!:thumbdown:

Ooh I hope so! hahah I've never been too good at maths.

My best friend just text me saying "Mika's in London filming his new video - my friend just saw him!"

:rip_1:to my heart ...it's broken clean in two:tears::tears::tears:cos I should have been there. Ever felt mikapressed??

:rip_1:to my heart ...it's broken clean in two:tears::tears::tears:cos I should have been there. Ever belt mikapressed??

Virtual hug for steph there , she had chickenpox and was also gutted

Next time , i see your from the north east , he will play newcastle soon :wink2: