2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika Mad, I left school as early as I could (3pm after my last AS Biology lesson), left Bedford at 4pm thinking I'd be there at 5.30pm but didn't get there til about 6.15pm. Then I had to meet up with Strudel and stuff. Next time though :)

Would anyone like some photos from the balcony?

Mika Mad, I left school as early as I could (3pm after my last AS Biology lesson), left Bedford at 4pm thinking I'd be there at 5.30pm but didn't get there til about 6.15pm. Then I had to meet up with Strudel and stuff. Next time though :)

Would anyone like some photos from the balcony?

Photos! Yes please! I can't get enough of them. I'm saving all of them that are posted!

You should have skived off from Biology -Nicole and Maria skived 3 whole days of school to go!:naughty:

MY GOD...i left this thread yesterday around 1.00 pm and i find 60 pages to read.....aaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Have you seen the photo two posts above your post Robertina -it's enough to make and oldling weep!:naughty:

Photos! Yes please! I can't get enough of them. I'm saving all of them that are posted!

You should have skived off from Biology -Nicole and Maria skived 3 whole days of school to go!:naughty:

My tutor is gonna kill me when I go back on Monday. I missed 3 days of college the week before my A2 exams :|

It was worth it though of course - who needs qualifications when you've got Mika?

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

You've never seen a sheep? Are you serious?:shocked:

I love your new title!

I haven't... let alone touched one:shocked: Have you touched a sheep...like pat a sheep?:shocked:

We don't have any sheep here!

My new title:bleh: Yeh....

freddie, I came late to this.. so much to read on this forum! LOL

I am SO glad the birmingham gig made it up for leeds, for you and kata and the others.. you did have a great time!!

jenny, what cute outfit yout sported! awwww.. *green with envy*

thx for all those amazing and I mean aaaaa-mazing pics! :shocked::wub2:

the MFC pic with our boy is the best i have ever seen!!! bloody gorgeous!! :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't... let alone touched one:shocked: Have you touched a sheep...like pat a sheep?:shocked:

Yes, but it's not something that you admit to in Wales because English people make rude jokes about what Welsh people do to sheep! (things that I couldn't possibly post here without Freddie telling me off!):naughty:

Right....I have 96 photos! I might upload the zip file somewhere and you can download that with them all in if you like? Otherwise, I'll find the best ones. What would people prefer?

Whichever is easiest for you is fine by me.

Yes, but it's not something that you admit to in Wales because English people make rude jokes about what Welsh people do to sheep! (things that I couldn't possibly post here without Freddie telling me off!):naughty:

Hahahhahah

MY GOD...i left this thread yesterday around 1.00 pm and i find 60 pages to read.....aaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

tell me about it, I just can't keep up, I seem to spend all my time on this site trying to read everything and STILL "LOO-SING MY WAY" (oh dear I seem to have that Mika bug where you break into random lyrics all the time) :blink:and doesn't that look like LOO's SING lmao the way I typed it ha ha

I think it's disgraceful and inconsiderate of people being allowed to smoke at a gig like that Health and safety would do their nut, it really IS soo dangerous, so many people in flammable wigs and feather boas etc, and even worse...MIKA HAS TO SING HIS LUNGS OUT IN THATsh*t , it's appalling, and makes me very angry, no wonder he feels ill poor bloke.

oh yes talking about smoking ...in the concert i was stood next to a myspace winner quiet a young girl cant remember her name we were all pretty much squashed together like sardines when this woman behind me lights up a cigarette...i turned to give her the evils.

But ofcourse she just carried on ...i dont have a clue where she was flicking her ash ..it doesnt bear thinking about:blink:

:shocked: Okay... no sheep touching then:naughty:

I have never touched a cow either:blink: only cats and dogs... no horses either....

oh yes talking about smoking ...in the concert i was stood next to a myspace winner quiet a young girl cant remember her name we were all pretty much squashed together like sardines when this woman behind me lights up a cigarette...i turned to give her the evils.

But ofcourse she just carried on ...i dont have a clue where she was flicking her ash ..it doesnt bear thinking about:blink:

You were squashed?! I had loads of room around me! I don't think I felt a single person touch me while I was there and I was dancing around like a crazy person!

You were squashed?! I had loads of room around me! I don't think I felt a single person touch me while I was there and I was dancing around like a crazy person!

oh Yes i was totally squeezed up against the barrier trying my hardest to stand my ground i was being pushed from all directions except from my sisters side :naughty:

But Nevermind i stilll had a fantastic Night:thumb_yello:

oh Yes i was totally squeezed up against the barrier trying my hardest to stand my ground i was being pushed from all directions except from my sisters side :naughty:

But Nevermind i stilll had a fantastic Night:thumb_yello:

Even Freddie almost squashed me once when he got too hyper:roftl: I was like OMG:shocked:

what i did was i pinned up a mika fan club banner onto the railings at the front of the concert when we first got in and this sign was to the left of me ...by the end of the concert it was to the right of me :naughty:

Yeah we moved along to the right a fair bit by the end...well by the time I got lifted out haha. I wiped a blob of yellow glowing paint on the barrier because it was all over my hand and it was glowing the whole night :)