2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's a multistory carpark right opposite the Academy. Probably very expensive but it'd be impossible to get lost that way!

that's fine but we need to sort out where everyone is waiting, I think most of you are getting there early, we hope to get there for 4ish

depending on the plane being on time

Okay I won't look back, but I'm fairly lost here with 3 concerts and hearts and lollipops and fairy wings or was it wands and caps and t-shirts and and and I'll look like a f-in' christmas tree :shocked:

i ordered mine yesterday and they were sooo quick i got them in the post TODAY!!!!

so everyone wears a flashing heart?

how about the same coloured top as well, so the we become one blob that sticks out..

Okay I won't look back, but I'm fairly lost here with 3 concerts and hearts and lollipops and fairy wings or was it wands and caps and t-shirts and and and I'll look like a f-in' christmas tree :shocked:

hehehe yes we will all be christmas tree Like :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

so everyone wears a flashing heart?

how about the same coloured top as well, so the we become one blob that sticks out..

thats what i want us to do is stand out from the crowd :wink2:

there are benches inside the shopping centre or near the Bull i think and its not as iff we are going to miss place one another if we all wear Pink tops and the hearts hehehe

I will be wandering around window shopping i expect :naughty:

Look I really wanna be a part of the team, but I'm not gonna wear a pink top okay :blush-anim-cl: I'm all for lollipops and flashing hearts and wands and whatnot, but I decide my own clothes...sorry for eh...hope I can still be in :emot-sad:

Look I really wanna be a part of the team, but I'm not gonna wear a pink top okay :blush-anim-cl: I'm all for lollipops and flashing hearts and wands and whatnot, but I decide my own clothes...sorry for eh...hope I can still be in :emot-sad:

Yeh! Me too!:blink:

Ofcourse lol

perhaps the same coloured tops isnt a good idea we all want to be individual but we also all want to be the MFC Gang :thumb_yello:

I think flashing hearts / lollipops is enough