2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

OMG, I have no idea what time we will be able to get there. Originally, it was just going to be four of us and it wouldn't have really mattered what time we left (my mum is staying overnight with the kids cos she's cool!), but now my sis-in-law and her hubby are coming and they will find it hard to get a baby sitter to come early and stay till late! What do I do?!! Wait for them, or leave early and tell them I'll see them there? :shocked:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And I'm terrified of meeting you all!:shocked: :shocked:

Im not terrifying hehehe

It will be nice to actually be able to talk about Mika to people and not get strange looks or looks that suggest *oh here we go again * :naughty:

OMG, I have no idea what time we will be able to get there. Originally, it was just going to be four of us and it wouldn't have really mattered what time we left (my mum is staying overnight with the kids cos she's cool!), but now my sis-in-law and her hubby are coming and they will find it hard to get a baby sitter to come early and stay till late! What do I do?!! Wait for them, or leave early and tell them I'll see them there? :shocked:

i would leave early and get there...at least you stop worrying about getting there too late...

Be mean: dump the rellies and get there early!

This is Mika we're talking about -it's a matter of life or death!:naughty:

nicole you are so funny, why are you scared, you couldn't meet a nicer person than mika mad and we are okay too, promise :thumb_yello:

.....but I might be a pschotic axe murderer!

(I've always thought that sounds like someone who kills axes!:naughty: )

there is nothing to be scared of really we all have aprehensions i guess but its all going to be Great Fun :thumb_yello:

everyone will feel exactly the same, excited and scared which is the perfect mix for listening to a good gig

When I was explaining to a friend yesterday how I'd had to try and prove to Nicole's mum that I'm not a 60 year old male paedophile, she asked me if I'd asked Nicole for proof that she's not the 60 year old male paedophile!:naughty:

Birmingham is going to be great i just need you all to be super nice to my sister and try to convert her to a Mika fan...i neeed her to wait around for mIKA WITH US AFTER THIS GIG!! :punk:

Birmingham is going to be great i just need you all to be super nice to my sister and try to convert her to a Mika fan...i neeed her to wait around for mIKA WITH US AFTER THIS GIG!! :punk:

My husband is going to need some convincing too. Either that or I'll just have to bribe him!

When I was explaining to a friend yesterday how I'd had to try and prove to Nicole's mum that I'm not a 60 year old male paedophile, she asked me if I'd asked Nicole for proof that she's not the 60 year old male paedophile!:naughty:

hahahaha

:thumb_yello:

hey, aussie pal,

i did not joke, i offered and i will, trust me, i've already drawn the banner in my mind, no you will get noticed, i'll make sure of that...

and i get you an autograph, all for yourself!

Steph, You're going to make me cry!! *does a little happy jig at the thought*

PHOTOS!!!! I WANT PHOTOS!!!!!

You guys, this sounds like it's gonna be a tonne of fun! You're all so lucky!

Aussie :insane:

Steph, You're going to make me cry!! *does a little happy jig at the thought*

PHOTOS!!!! I WANT PHOTOS!!!!!

You guys, this sounds like it's gonna be a tonne of fun! You're all so lucky!

Aussie :insane:

i will get it for you even if it means moving heaven and earth...you are saved!

aussie pal!

No she isnt :thumbdown:

Im trying my hardest to convert her...y'know leaving random Mikagasmic photos around hehehe

My sister is even worse. :sneaky2:

We were driving in her car last week, I was flicking through my ringtones and Grace Kelly came up.

Sister: What is that?

Me: Grace Kelly

Sister: What?

Sister: Who is that from?

Me: Mika

Sister: What? Oh, Mika. Hmm... sounds slightly familiar to me now.

I gave up. Oh well, tomorrow we're together again in her car, maybe I should bring LiCM. :naughty:

My sister is even worse. :sneaky2:

We were driving in her car last week, I was flicking through my ringtones and Grace Kelly came up.

Sister: What is that?

Sister: What?

Sister: Who is that from?

Me: Mika

Sister: What? Oh, Mika. Hmm... sounds slightly familiar to me now.

I gave up. Oh well, tomorrow we're together again in her car, maybe I should bring LiCM. :naughty:

oh no no no you need to educate your sister ! :wink2:

If anyone comes for a ride in my care they HAVE to listen to LICM thats the deal :naughty: