FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh no no no you need to educate your sister ! :wink2:

If anyone comes for a ride in my care they HAVE to listen to LICM thats the deal :naughty:

The bad thing is that it is HER car... Mine doesn't have a cd player in it (I should fix that).

i will get it for you even if it means moving heaven and earth...you are saved!

aussie pal!

I think I should create a "Steph Is A Legend" thread. :naughty:

...I know what you guys mean about people not knowing Mika or caring about the Mika Love. They don't know what they're missing out on!

Aussie :insane:

I had to celebrate getting my ticket somehow so I just jumped around to his music like crazy! and got really distracted at work:naughty: people were saying things to me and I couldn't here them:naughty:

your ticket arrived? great, so you're on your way!!

did you go through the normal channels?

Did we agree on a meeting time yet?

We can buy some huge funky lollipops from Selfridges while we wait for people :) I got one today :P

I think we haven't agreed on a meeting time or anything... at least I don't know anything. I'll just be a zombie...following Mika Mad!:naughty:

We can buy some huge funky lollipops from Selfridges while we wait for people :) I got one today :P

oh do they sell big lollis in selfridges? ...i love that bubble dome shop hehehe :thumb_yello:

It reminds me of Bubble wrap lol

no, but whatever time you all meet, we will try and get there though with the driving (from Southampton) it will be hard to aim .. so for us the time range needs to be fairly flexible

i think we should have something that marks us , lolopops is good, yes but we need to do something else too, like all have the same sort of t-shirts on or cps or something

Well we will have our flashing heart necklaces :thumb_yello:

it was an idea brought up in another thread we found some pendant necklaces that flashed so we could all be seen by Mika in the audience.

they are really cheap i think alot of people have duplicates to pass out as well :thumb_yello:

its in the first page of the Glowing mika fans link

no, but whatever time you all meet, we will try and get there though with the driving (from Southampton) it will be hard to aim .. so for us the time range needs to be fairly flexible

There's a multistory carpark right opposite the Academy. Probably very expensive but it'd be impossible to get lost that way!

it was an idea brought up in another thread we found some pendant necklaces that flashed so we could all be seen by Mika in the audience.

they are really cheap i think alot of people have duplicates to pass out as well :thumb_yello:

its in the first page of the Glowing mika fans link

Yeh dont worry I have a few :thumb_yello: