2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we can only afford about £30 have you booked yours?

yeah,I am staying at Nitenite with my Mum.I really didn't want to pay that much but there is nothing cheaper there,well I could not find anything cheaper anyway,most of the hotels in the center charge around £120:blink:

Pink top it is? Hmm... my name is Blue, not Pink. :shocked:

But well, I like pink though so I see what I can do. :biggrin2:

Noooooooooooo Blue :tears: How will I ever recognize you if you are not Blue :boxed:

of course, no worries, let's forget the idea of same colouered tops

So it will be blue for me then. :thumb_yello:

iwe'll for sure be on the late team, I might even have to drop the idea of stopping in the new forest, which i really wanted to do..

No prob, I will wave to the ponies from the car and I might come to the New Forest another time! I will do everything to be in time for Mika! :punk:

Ow, that sounds a bit obsessive, doesn't it? :boxed:

Pink top it is? Hmm... my name is Blue, not Pink. :shocked:

But well, I like pink though so I see what I can do. :biggrin2:

that was the idea cause of freddie wearing pink, but some want to wear their own, so it seems that we are not...

only flashing heart (which i haven't got ) and lollipopos

Noooooooooooo Blue :tears: How will I ever recognize you if you are not Blue :boxed:

I was worried about that indeed. :roftl:

And I guess nobody will call me by my real name if I wear something blue, I will be Blue all night. :naughty:

I was worried about that indeed. :roftl:

And I guess nobody will call me by my real name if I wear something blue, I will be Blue all night. :naughty:

:naughty::yay: Guess I gotta be green then :mf_rosetinted:

i shall look out for you, try tk max maybe..

Are you the one that's going to london?

If you are talking about the HMV thing then yes, and it's funny you should mention TK Maxx, my sister suggested that, is there something I don't know?:roftl:

I HAVE FOUND THE JEANS I'M LOOKING FOR! HOORAY!

My nephew found them actually, we were chatting about them the other night and I was saying how I was having trouble finding turquoise jeans anywhere, and he just went on the internet (which I had already done with not much success) and found a site called Boden.com who have almost the exact same ones I had before. I can't tell you how happy I am now, be even happier when I get them.

I HAVE FOUND THE JEANS I'M LOOKING FOR! HOORAY!

My nephew found them actually, we were chatting about them the other night and I was saying how I was having trouble finding turquoise jeans anywhere, and he just went on the internet (which I had already done with not much success) and found a site called Boden.com who have almost the exact same ones I had before. I can't tell you how happy I am now, be even happier when I get them.

well done!

boden is good but expensive!!

Had totally missed this thread :thumbdown:

I am coming to Birmingham too - please add me to the list :toot:

There will be 5 of us;

Me

Mr Max

my sister

her hubby

and my Mum!!

I also have a ticket going spare.

My sister and Mum live in Birmingham, but I will be driving over from Northampton and have to work on Thursday and Friday, so can't stay over. Also, and this is a problem to me (though everyone else in my family reckon it's not an issue). I won't be able to get there much before 6 pm :thumbdown:

As I've posted in the Academy thread we've decided it will not be fair on my mum to try to get to the front, and will also be a long time to stand without anything to lean against. So we are going to head straight up to the balcony. However I would still love to meet up with everyone at some point - what is it I need to get to make sure you will recognise us - flashing hearts?

Steph - if you are coming up to Birmingham from the South you can get off the motorway south of Birmingham and avoid Spaghetti. Which way do the route planners send you? I'll have a look at the maps and see which way I would do it and pm you a route. The problem I have is I'm not very good at driving actually in the city centre anymore - I moved away about ten years ago and it's all changed :thumbdown: