Mika's House

ThatRadFreak

THIS BOARD IS KIND OF CLOSED. YOU CAN STILL CHAT HERE IF YOU WANT BUT PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME ITS A STUPID IDEA, I KNOW THAT

i was told he lives in earls court?

under his parents house

with a pink door and railings?

tell me if im wrong..

August 10th im going down there

and im planning to chain myself to his house somewhere.

could be a good meeting point?

what does everyone think?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erm i think NO mika and his family would not want 100s of ppl. standing outside his front door!! would U? some things should remain private and this is one of them. and sunny stopped a link like this one only last week....

no offence chicks this is just my opinion! xxx

OH NO!

ok maybe i wont

aw that sucks

i think im gonna cry =[

oh dear dont cry!!! LOL im sure ul get to see him somewhere, he seems to b popping up all over the place at the moment!!!:thumb_yello:

Yeah wow, I started the last thread because I was just curious to know if he lived in my old neighborhood since he went to school in the area. But I don't think anyone should be discussing specifics of his parents' house.

There are plenty of opportunities to see Mika at scheduled appearances and shows. Fans don't need to be showing up at his home. London isn't Beverly Hills with huge gated homes. The houses are right next to the sidewalk so it would be an extreme invasion of privacy to have people hanging around and peering in.

Yeah wow, I started the last thread because I was just curious to know if he lived in my old neighborhood since he went to school in the area. But I don't think anyone should be discussing specifics of his parents' house.

There are plenty of opportunities to see Mika at scheduled appearances and shows. Fans don't need to be showing up at his home. London isn't Beverly Hills with huge gated homes. The houses are right next to the sidewalk so it would be an extreme invasion of privacy to have people hanging around and peering in.

mmm i guess, i dont know, it came to me in a dream.

but then again, in the dream, he asked me to marry him, so maybe it wasnt such a good idea..:no:

my mum wont let me go to a concert till im like 16 without an adult

i know its hard on younger fans!!! MIKA do something 4 yr younger fans so they dont come and chain themselves to yr front door!!!!!! He's going to round for a long time to come thou (i keep telling ppl. this and i know it doesnt help) its very very hard 4 u im sorry!!!!

i know its hard on younger fans!!! MIKA do something 4 yr younger fans so they dont come and chain themselves to yr front door!!!!!! He's going to round for a long time to come thou (i keep trying ppl. this and i know it doesnt help) its very very hard 4 u im sorry!!!!

Hmm.. I'm pretty youngling, and my parents let me go the other end of the country alone to see Mika... Lol.. *maybe they hope I'll get lost :roftl: *

Hmm.. I'm pretty youngling, and my parents let me go the other end of the country alone to see Mika... Lol.. *maybe they hope I'll get lost :roftl: *

LOl funny my mum was always like that with me 2!!! u make me laugh!!!:naughty:

Oh NO Don't do anything silly like that!!

MIKA has respected us all so far by doing signings at gigs and record stores so don't do anything rash that might turn him against the fans with whom he has great rapport xx