Mika's House

ThatRadFreak

Yes, just be kind and loving to him...and leave him alone at home. He does work hard and he does bend over backwards trying to be good to us at the shows by taking time to sign things and meet us. We should try to respect him be leaving him his home space.

Talk to your parents and try to get them or one of them to take you to a show. Or if not, an older cousin or an aunt or uncle or someone they trust to take you.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, just be kind and loving to him...and leave him alone at home. He does work hard and he does bend over backwards trying to be good to us at the shows by taking time to sign things and meet us. We should try to respect him be leaving him his home space.

Talk to your parents and try to get them or one of them to take you to a show. Or if not, an older cousin or an aunt or uncle or someone they trust to take you.

Absolutely. He needs timeout away from the business and have some 'Me-eka Time'

OMG... im going to London in July to go to his art exibition...and my family are gonna drive me around earls court... just hopeing to get a glimpse of his house...BUT I WOULDNT GO AS FAR AS CHAINING MYSELF TO HIS HOUSE!!!!!!:naughty: :naughty:

i was told he lives in earls court?

under his parents house

with a pink door and railings?

tell me if im wrong..

August 10th im going down there

and im planning to chain myself to his house somewhere.

could be a good meeting point?

what does everyone think?

yep. I agree that may NOT be a good idea...

Imagine, you just wake up, walk towards the window and open it and you see hundreds of people, staring at you and shouting you're name, making pictures of you.

He's not our possession, so we shouldn't act like that. Live and let live:biggrin2: That's deep:roftl:

Oh, well... sometimes our love for Mika can go way too fare and become an obsession, but we have to be mature enough not to do desperate acts like this one!

I'm sure that Mika knows how much we like him, but i don't think he'll wish to find all of us invading his privacy! It is already hard enough for him.:thumb_yello:

Sorry, but I think it's really creepy - leave the guy and his family alone in the privacy of their own home... I mean, who here would like a bunch of people chaining themselves to their house?

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I had to comment 'cos it's just too creepy!

lol ya i would be a little worried about a restraining order... not that i wouldn't be tempted to break into his house when he wasnt home. he would walk in and i would be like sprawled out on his bed like HEYYYYY YOUUUU COME AND GET ME

i'll stop there lol

xx Mel

Wow, me too! This summer, I'm maybe going to London for to weeks myself!!! (well, I count on going)..

MY DAD TAKES ALL OUR FAMILY (ME , MOM AND MY 2 BROTHERS TO LONDON TOO)!! MAYBE IN AUTUMN! CONSIDERING IT'S MY FAVE CITY IN THE WORLD ANG I HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE THE BOY...I;M COUNTING DAYS TOO:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

lol ya i would be a little worried about a restraining order... not that i wouldn't be tempted to break into his house when he wasnt home. he would walk in and i would be like sprawled out on his bed like HEYYYYY YOUUUU COME AND GET ME

i'll stop there lol

xx Mel

Omg! You are too adorable! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i was told he lives in earls court?

under his parents house

with a pink door and railings?

tell me if im wrong..

August 10th im going down there

and im planning to chain myself to his house somewhere.

could be a good meeting point?

what does everyone think?

I think you'll be living up to your screen name if you did that!

Don't want to sound like the ultimate heavy here but that stalking stuff is just bad, bad news!!! This is the kind of behavior that ultimately drives celebrities around the bend. Being pursued by papparazzi and frenzied fans does no star any favors. A lot of celebrities have had to take out restraining orders because of fans who are unable to set proper boundaries. In extreme situations, injuries occur or even death (case in point: a young Hollywood actress shot on her doorstep by a delusional fan several years ago). I'm not implying any such thing here in this MFC case, I'm speaking in a general sense. Having your personal space invaded is a violation of one's rights and it is abusive and offensive. Celebrities do forfeit a portion of their privacy because their occupation requires them to prevail in the limelight. But that is no reason for them to surrender their rights and ultimately their safety and well-being.

I agree with everyone who says that it's a huge invasion of his privacy and exaclty the sort of thing that we don't want happening to him.

..........but aside from that, what is the chance of him actually being there?

I'd be surprised if he has slept more than a couple of nights in the past month in his own bed. You could die of dehydration or a burst bladder and not even get to see him!

listen yer, when i made this i was still on like my 10th post, why has this been dragged to the top?

That's the life of MFC. You don't never know if one day a post can be dragged to the top again.

You write it because you changes your minds and realized how horrible could be this invasion of his privacy?