Mika's House

ThatRadFreak

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont do it, it's a crazy idea and not fair for Mika or his family. As for wishing to be older, don't! Enjoy being young! You're only young once! When you're older, you'll be able to go to loads of gigs. Don't wish away your childhood!

Awwww hun!

Dont be upset!

I'm sure if your patient enough you may even see him around

You myt be walking down his road looking at his house, when all of sudden u bump into him! lol

But please dont chain ur self to the house lol

xxx

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: If someone from this forum actually shows up in front of his house then I'm out of here :blink:

Definitely! Just leave the man alone when he is at home. He needs a place to rest because I think he is really working hard at the moment. :thumbdown:

Guest vuyk@telkomsa.net

Didn't Mika say in an interview that he found this annoying? People coming to his house and asking questions?

Let his home stay his home please. There are many more ways to see him.

Oh My Good God! I really urge you NOT TO DO THIS!

This is a VERY BAD idea.

Not only could you get arrested, have a restraining order taken out against you, I can't imagine that Mika would appreciate it! (also if you are chained up, what are you going to do if you need a wee?:blush-anim-cl: )

I'm sure Mika would appreciate it more if you went to his shows or continued to keep your myspace all Mikary. You will get your chance to meet him, just make sure it's not in court when you do!

thats odd, he said wher ehis house was because i dont htink he wold hes gettigng bigger and its really not a smart idea, as we've learned

lol i do really doubt anyone's gonna chain themselves to his house. they know the consequences, they're smarter than that. and Mika DID say he lived under his parents flat. the kensington and pink railings was taken from interviews.

• 1 month later...

Hahaa... I would chain myself to his house if I could...

But I don't think he'll find it amusing, its not cool invading his privacy all the time.

What if he bans you from all his concerts!?!? (Okay, I'm being paranoid, he's too nice...)

erm i think NO mika and his family would not want 100s of ppl. standing outside his front door!! would U? some things should remain private and this is one of them. and sunny stopped a link like this one only last week....

no offence chicks this is just my opinion! xxx

here, here! You don't want to scare him away. He would probably move out of the UK and close the MFC down. We do not want that do we?:thumb_yello:

I dont think you should film it at all.If you were Mika,would you like 100s of fans disturbing your family?I think its the private part of his life.Everyone should respest it.:)

No problem I see why you would do that...I really see...but just think it over.He is on shows.TV.And so on..mybe go and sit in the nearest TESCO to his house and you may can meet him there..:D

OKay but..anyway...I am not even sure that he lives there.YOu know.Why the hell would he tell it like that?Maybe yes..but who knows?Mabe that pink part is not true..or anything....but maybe ...it can be true as well....but I would never tell what my house is like if I had so many fans...But its just me...LOL.:D

i was told he lives in earls court?

under his parents house

with a pink door and railings?

tell me if im wrong..

August 10th im going down there

and im planning to chain myself to his house somewhere.

could be a good meeting point?

what does everyone think?

Ummmm....that's actually a little creepy. I wouldn't recommend it. You'd be better off snagging a shot of him in one of his shows :biggrin2: