Did you do that or is it the original?

I want the vinyl too but it's impossible to find.

I wish I did! I'd be so proud of myself :naughty: It's the original, I'm still amazed at just how beautiful it is :blink:

Have you checked everywhere? I can't find it anywhere either :sad:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish I did! I'd be so proud of myself :naughty: It's the original, I'm still amazed at just how beautiful it is :blink:

Have you checked everywhere? I can't find it anywhere either :sad:

It is beautiful and one of my favourite pieces. I wish I could do artwork like that.

Yes, even the online shops. I won't shop on ebay though.

It is beautiful and one of my favourite pieces. I wish I could do artwork like that.

Yes, even the online shops. I won't shop on ebay though.

I agree :thumb_yello: Same *sigh* I'd really like to know how she does the outlines, cos it looks like she used a paintbrush, but the lines are way too thin.

Aw, why not? :fisch:

I agree :thumb_yello: Same *sigh* I'd really like to know how she does the outlines, cos it looks like she used a paintbrush, but the lines are way too thin.

Aw, why not? :fisch:

That's one thing I definitely want to find out. It's a shame she's not on myspace anymore. I could've asked.

I don't trust it.

That's one thing I definitely want to find out. It's a shame she's not on myspace anymore. I could've asked.

I don't trust it.

I wish I had asked her more questions when I met her, but I guess my brain kinda froze lol. I don't know if that really was her mysapce though? Cos it didn't sound like her, but the pictures were pretty private. But even if it wasn't her, it was still nice being able to view it, in a non stalker way :naughty:.

I see why. But I guess it depends what you buy from it, and if the person has a very high percentage of feedback. I've bought over 5 items on ebay and I've had no problem with it so far.

I wish I had asked her more questions when I met her, but I guess my brain kinda froze lol. I don't know if that really was her mysapce though? Cos it didn't sound like her, but the pictures were pretty private. But even if it wasn't her, it was still nice being able to view it, in a non stalker way :naughty:.

I see why. But I guess it depends what you buy from it, and if the person has a very high percentage of feedback. I've bought over 5 items on ebay and I've had no problem with it so far.

I think I would've frozen too. It's hard to think of something to say.

I still don't trust it.

I don't trust it.

my history teacher's father is one of those guys who searches for fake things on ebay :lmao: but i guess its better than buying a fake piece of artwork or soemthing, ya know?

i love yasmines work, it is so imaginative and creative. very, very, inspiring!

my history teacher's father is one of those guys who searches for fake things on ebay :lmao: but i guess its better than buying a fake piece of artwork or soemthing, ya know?

I won't use it at all.

I love all her artwork. I wish I had gone to the exhibition in London.

I think I would've frozen too. It's hard to think of something to say.

I still don't trust it.

Definitely. Even though I knew what I wanted to say, I guess I just got caught up in the moment. Maybe next time *crosses fingers*

Everyone has their own opinion :wink2:

Sounds like my mum with her designer bags :naughty:

I love it too, a lot :wub2: And it's nice having something different and fresh from a music artist, instead of a silly photo of his (beautiful :naughty:) face on a CD cover.

We're all praying for a next time. :naughty:

Lol :naughty: Sometimes I keep forgetting that this is still only the beginning of his career. But I guess it's cos he's done so well, he's got very far for someone who has been around for 18 months :blink:

It seems like he's been around for alot longer.

I know. My dad thought I had been obsessing with him for 4 years, I was like 'Dad, he only came out last year in January :blink: ' fool. :naughty:

Anyway, night again.

Thank youuuu :)

Next time I see Mika, I'm not sure if I should give him this one

...or this one =>

l_0ca80f462008bc2bf2b8834c3375af9c.jpg

...or this one =>

l_7679cfed7a25a76b3bdd6193fc766500.jpg

It's a pity I can't make him choose before :s

these are brilliant!!! especially the second one!

Gray Skelly's Hat!!!!

My math project. It's a tessellation.

It's hard to make a 3d object into more geometric shapes, i got frustrated with the template, and ended up coloring it quite quickly, because i only had an hour, but i think it's alright now. I was going to keep going and fix some things, but my mom made me stop, like she always does. and because it's just a crap school project lol.

go mom.

:biggrin2:

DSC01093.jpg

sorry about the shetty small pic.

My math project. It's a tessellation.

It's hard to make a 3d object into more geometric shapes, i got frustrated with the template, and ended up coloring it quite quickly, because i only had an hour, but i think it's alright now. I was going to keep going and fix some things, but my mom made me stop, like she always does. and because it's just a crap school project lol.

go mom.

:biggrin2:

DSC01093.jpg

sorry about the shetty small pic.

very nice!!:thumb_yello:

lol i was about to ask what a tessellation was but i found the link! i remember making one of those. it was realy bad. hey i have one by M.C. escher! its a bird one and it's really prettye:bleh:

Thank youuuu :)

Next time I see Mika, I'm not sure if I should give him this one

...or this one =>

l_0ca80f462008bc2bf2b8834c3375af9c.jpg

...or this one =>

l_7679cfed7a25a76b3bdd6193fc766500.jpg

It's a pity I can't make him choose before :s

so you painted these?

Damn. Love 'em!:punk:

For some reason I seem to have no problem communicating with Mika's band lol...I never froze when I met them, I thought I would :blink: but i think seeing them up close, realising that they really are just normal people, made me forget that they play for Mika and came to understand that they're like you and me. I was quite comfortable talking to them, but I did feel bad asking for pictures. I felt like a nuisance. Likewise when I saw Yasmine at Shepherds Bush last year. I saw her, but didn't speak to her. But, if I did ever have that privilege, I think I'd be alright talking with her. I think. :naughty:

I'm still working on the LiCM cover and I'm doing the LT cover too. I'm glad I bought the single now. There won't be anymore posted tonight. Maybe next week.

WARNING: They're both complete bitches to draw :roftl:

For some reason I seem to have no problem communicating with Mika's band lol...I never froze when I met them, I thought I would :blink: but i think seeing them up close, realising that they really are just normal people, made me forget that they play for Mika and came to understand that they're like you and me. I was quite comfortable talking to them, but I did feel bad asking for pictures. I felt like a nuisance. Likewise when I saw Yasmine at Shepherds Bush last year. I saw her, but didn't speak to her. But, if I did ever have that privilege, I think I'd be alright talking with her. I think. :naughty:

I only talked to Cherisse.. and Luke from the band.. but yeah they are just normal people. Weirdly though I never froze the first time I talked to Mika even though I was really nervouse before, and now I feel so comfortable talking to him :fisch::wub2: With Yasmine.. I don't know.. I just babbled a whole load of crap, I guess I do that when I'm excited, but the second time I went up to talk to her I was alrite :sweatdrop: