Haha:blink:

But I tried drawing the Lollipop Girl once (and had the album insert right in front of me) and she turned out looking like a linebacker with a small head...haha:roftl:

hahaha the lollipop girl is the hardest to draw for sure! i erases mine so many times if i had erased it any more times i probably would have had a hole in my paper lol!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha the lollipop girl is the hardest to draw for sure! i erases mine so many times if i had erased it any more times i probably would have had a hole in my paper lol!

Maybe I should have started off with something easier. Baby steps Louise baby steps!!!

hehehe ur stalking me lol i am talking to u through two threads! hahahaha some how that always happens with me:naughty: maybe i am the stalker:boxed:

Hahaha:roftl:

Maybe I'm stalking you...

Don't look behind you.

that's similar to when I was drawing the Mika logo when I was copying the CD. I was rubbing out so much because I kept trying to get the size and proportion as right as I could, and the paper ended up going grey. I was like "CRAP!" and out the corner of my eye...I saw liquid tippex....I was like :das: and i scribbled the tippex in the name "Mika" and I was like voilá! :naughty:

that's similar to when I was drawing the Mika logo when I was copying the CD. I was rubbing out so much because I kept trying to get the size and proportion as right as I could, and the paper ended up going grey. I was like "CRAP!" and out the corner of my eye...I saw liquid tippex....I was like :das: and i scribbled the tippex in the name "Mika" and I was like voilá! :naughty:

What's Tippex? Is it like White Out?

What's Tippex? Is it like White Out?

erm...i guess so. its like a tube, you squeeze it, and white stuff comes out. you use it to erase mistakes made in pen. except i use it in my drawings :roftl:

Aren't you a clever girl, does Cazzy want a scooby snack? *gets a box of scooby snacks out*

erm...i guess so. its like a tube, you squeeze it, and white stuff comes out. you use it to erase mistakes made in pen. except i use it in my drawings :roftl:

I'm sorry to say this but.. that sounded so wrong at the beginning :roftl::roftl::doh: *goes hide in a corner*

SCOOBY SNACK!!! :drool:

*hands Caz a snooby snack*

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

Oh Danika, i never even thought of that!!! :roftl:

Yes my mind is officially corrupted, and I can't do anything about it anymore :tears:

very nice!!:thumb_yello:

lol i was about to ask what a tessellation was but i found the link! i remember making one of those. it was realy bad. hey i have one by M.C. escher! its a bird one and it's really prettye:bleh:

Thanks!- i forgot to mention that it's gray skelly's hat though! woops. Maybe you figured that out though hehe.