Emerald that's so amazing!! i can never ever do any kind of people drawing, let alone portraits:naughty:

here's one i did last nite

it has mika's name in it if you can find it:naughty:

i'll give a hint...it's near the bottom on the right hand side

015.jpg

haha i found it without the hint:naughty: go me!:punk:lol

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Emerald that's so amazing!! i can never ever do any kind of people drawing, let alone portraits:naughty:

015.jpg

Maybe I can do portraits, but that, I can't do!!!:wink2:I love it, it's really, dunno, crazy?:naughty::wub2:I found the "Mika" haha I'm the best:punk:lool

Maybe I can do portraits, but that, I can't do!!!:wink2:I love it, it's really, dunno, crazy?:naughty::wub2:I found the "Mika" haha I'm the bestlool

Thanx!! whoo you get a wink too:wink2: :naughty:

wow, i guess you know you're a mika fan when you can find the mika in that drawing:naughty: i gave it to my sis to find,and she even held it up to her face and i still had to tell her where it was:naughty:

Thanx!! whoo you get a wink too:wink2: :naughty:

wow, i guess you know you're a mika fan when you can find the mika in that drawing:naughty: i gave it to my sis to find,and she even held it up to her face and i still had to tell her where it was:naughty:

Tssss:naughty:She doesn't have The Eye then:roftl:

015.jpg

That's amazing! And so clever!! I managed to find the name woop woop :naughty: I really love this :thumb_yello: I basically love everything in this thread :naughty:

These are the words you have to find in mine:

1) Mika

2) Big Girl

3) Happy Ending

4) Lollipop

5) Erase

6) Billy Brown

And what aren't words:

1) There's a lollipop

2) There's a heart

MikaFind-1.gif

That is so freaking cool! :shocked:

I can only find "Erase" and "Mika"........I fail.

No, not you don't...two words is good!!!

I thought it was crap and it would be too easy. But I guess that's because I made it and knew where everything was...

Want some clues?

Well, you found "Mika" and "Erase".

What do we have left?

"Big Girl", "Happy Ending" and "Billy Brown are towards the outsides of the page...

And..."Lollipop" is straight...

Great drawing:wub2:!!! I found all the words without your clues lol:punk:That's because I have The Eye!!

1) Mika

2) Big Girl

3) Happy Ending

4) Lollipop

5) Erase

6) Billy Brown

And what aren't words:

1) There's a lollipop

2) There's a heart

MikaFind-1.gif

Found it all :biggrin2:

1) Mika

2) Big Girl

3) Happy Ending

4) Lollipop

5) Erase

6) Billy Brown

And what aren't words:

1) There's a lollipop

2) There's a heart

MikaFind-1.gif

Yey I found them all!! Well at least I think I did.. is Big Girl the one upside down?

And I think I found the lollipop but I'm not sure :naughty:

Oh and also, that's really amazing!!! :D

I'm glad you guys liked it. Seeing as a I can't draw portraits and stuff for my life, it makes me feel good to know that you enjoy my art :biggrin2:

Looking at it now...I probably could have spent a bit longer on it to hide the words better since some of them are a bit obvious...oh well.

Great drawing:wub2:!!! I found all the words without your clues lol:punk:That's because I have The Eye!!

Thank you so much!!! Yes...They Eye:wink2:

Found it all :biggrin2:

Yay!!!

Yey I found them all!! Well at least I think I did.. is Big Girl the one upside down?

And I think I found the lollipop but I'm not sure :naughty:

Oh and also, that's really amazing!!! :D

Big Girl is in fact upside down. And if you think you found lollipop but are unsure...as a clue...it's straight.

Thank you so much...I'm glad you liked it.

I saw musicfreak's art where you had to find the word "Mika" and decided to make one kind of like that because her's was so cool. It's uploading right now and I will post it in a minute...

*takes a bow* i'm glad i'm such an insperation:roftl: wow, i've never had anything close to that happen to me before:naughty:

1) Mika

2) Big Girl

3) Happy Ending

4) Lollipop

5) Erase

6) Billy Brown

And what aren't words:

1) There's a lollipop

2) There's a heart

MikaFind-1.gif

:mf_lustslow:that musta taken soo long! i'm still looking for words but i will eventually find them:naughty:

*takes a bow* i'm glad i'm such an insperation:roftl: wow, i've never had anything close to that happen to me before:naughty:

:mf_lustslow:that musta taken soo long! i'm still looking for words but i will eventually find them:naughty:

No problemo, it was because yours was done so well and looked so cool!!!

It did take a long time...at least a couple hours. But I think that's because I'm not really an "artist" and someone who was better at art than I am could have done that in half the time and two, because the lines are so skinny.

Wow! Amazing! I love that!

Great

i love this so much that after i saw it, i immediatly went to my sketch book and started to draw totally awsome

Thanks, guys!:wub2:

daydreambeliever, your drawing is amazing!Really, I wouldn't have had the patience to do that!! I think I would have torn it up after 10 minutes lol

Here is my last Mika portrait. I'm really frustrated because the nose is too long. But as you have understood, I don't have much patience and I didn't want to start it all over again (specially after about 5 hours of drawing)The hair is not as good as I would have liked it to be, but I suck in drawing hair Lol I hope you enjoy it anyway!!

mikaportrait.jpg

Niiiice!! And thank you...haha. But seriously, I am so horrible when it comes to drawing realistic things. Tell me to draw a dog? I couldn't do it for my life. Yours is amazing. I love how you drew his eyes.:biggrin2:

Emerald that's so amazing!! i can never ever do any kind of people drawing, let alone portraits

it has mika's name in it if you can find it

015.jpg

You did that in one night?!:shocked:

Beyond cool. I love it!!

1) Mika

2) Big Girl

3) Happy Ending

4) Lollipop

5) Erase

6) Billy Brown

And what aren't words:

1) There's a lollipop

2) There's a heart

MikaFind-1.gif

How long did that take you? I love it! It's so cool...

Found them all! Yay! But it was hard. Haha.