• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked:my god! i thought that was photograph for real!!

purple grape, i really like the one when he's looking up! it's really good, you have a good talent for human form which i'm completely jealous of! i can't draw people for the life of me:naughty::thumb_yello:

:shocked:my god! i thought that was photograph for real!!

purple grape, i really like the one when he's looking up! it's really good, you have a good talent for human form which i'm completely jealous of! i can't draw people for the life of me:naughty::thumb_yello:

i had the hardest time with his eyes. they always just looked weird, not up, lol. thank you tho.

the hardest part of mika has got to be his mouth though. i always tend to make it too girly. he never looks manly when i draw him. guess it gives me a reason to keep praticing tho, lol :naughty:

i had the hardest time with his eyes. they always just looked weird, not up, lol. thank you tho.

the hardest part of mika has got to be his mouth though. i always tend to make it too girly. he never looks manly when i draw him. guess it gives me a reason to keep praticing tho, lol :naughty:

yea i know what you mean. i usually can get one eye perfect but then i try to get the other one the same and looks completely different:blink:<<<like that:naughty:.

Mika_5_by_Fruzsina.jpg

That's my last baby. Just to reply with Sophie's words.....ohmygod..SAM I've already told you on myspace....but its soooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And about mine...sorry I didn't have pencils in my hands since early this year cos of school and stuff, so it's a bit crappy......but there will be more to come....I mean not more crappy ones...but more Mika drawings....which will be better...(I hope.)

I love this pic of him...he is soooooooo hot. *dreaming*

... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: <--- that is what my face looks like right now...

I'm speechless...

:bow: :bow:

Holy jesus...

You even got the scar perfectly right!!!!!!!!! :roftl:

Mika_5_by_Fruzsina.jpg

That's my last baby. :D Just to reply with Sophie's words.....ohmygod..SAM I've already told you on myspace....but its soooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

And about mine...sorry I didn't have pencils in my hands since early this year cos of school and stuff, so it's a bit crappy......but there will be more to come....I mean not more crappy ones...but more Mika drawings....which will be better...(I hope.)

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

girlll!!!!! that amazing! really... just.. a piece of art ::punk:

Mika_5_by_Fruzsina.jpg

Holy Jesus!!! That is honestly the best portrait of Mika that I have EVER seen. It looks so much like a photo it's unbelievable!!! Everything is perfect---the teeth, hair, lighting on that hair, his facial hair, the beauty marks on his neck, eyebrows...everything is unbelieveale. By the way, I saved that to my computer and am definately showing some people!!! Amazing, amazing work!!!

Mika_5_by_Fruzsina.jpg

That's my last baby. :D Just to reply with Sophie's words.....ohmygod..SAM I've already told you on myspace....but its soooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Well that's it. You disgust me. How can you be so good, woman!? UGH! I can never draw again :blink:

O M G !!!:mf_lustslow: It's sooo perfect!Lucky u :tears:

I have to post it on my wallpaper on my PC:naughty:

Look at hat eyes.......:wub2::wub2:

it's amazing,realy.Congrat!:thumb_yello:

:blink:Your portrait is amazing!!! Did you use both pencil and paint?

OH really,and why's that?:boxed::naughty:

Well.... :bleh:I admit it... I just like kicking a*ses, that's my other passion (the first being Mika, of course haha)... You could ask my friends, the only problem is that you don't know them haha:roftl:But here you are, I kick your a*se virtually:naughty:

Well.... :bleh:I admit it... I just like kicking a*ses, that's my other passion (the first being Mika, of course haha)... You could ask my friends, the only problem is that you don't know them haha:roftl:But here you are, I kick your a*se virtually:naughty:

oh....I understand:boing: but u first have to caught me!:bleh::naughty:

Zsina that is absolutely amazing!! How long did it take you to draw that?

It took about 6 hours...

Tehehehehehe and she's got a brain too

Love ya Zsina, you rock !

Zsina? Oooouuuuhoouuuu Zsiiiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lol What does crappy mean for you?????????????????

I'm no one if compared to you !!!!!!! lol

Oh I'm a huge fan of yours Miss !!!!!!!!! I always have to fight with myself to keep in mind that it's not true, that it's just a drawing and not a photograph... in fact it's more respectful than a photograph, you tell more than a simple photograph.

Sorry for the others but Zsina, you're the most talented of us all and from far !!!!:punk:

Deep deep bow Lady.

Of course NO!

Anyway....so we are huge fans of each other's art. :roftl:

And I wish I could paint like you....everyone's art is different.

Hugs.<3

:shocked simply amazing its just like a photograph! at first that what i thought it was then realized it was a drawing and went:jawdrop

YOU'RE SO F*CKING GOOD!

Seriously, that looks like the black and white version of the actual photograph.

You are amazing.

... :shocked: <--- that is what my face looks like right now...

I'm speechless...

:bow

Holy jesus...

You even got the scar perfectly right!!!!!!!!! :roftl

Thanks guys.....:boxed:

HAHA! I hoped that someone will realize the scar!!!:roftl:

:shocked

girlll!!!!! that amazing! really... just.. a piece of art ::unk:

Holy Jesus!!! That is honestly the best portrait of Mika that I have EVER seen. It looks so much like a photo it's unbelievable!!! Everything is perfect---the teeth, hair, lighting on that hair, his facial hair, the beauty marks on his neck, eyebrows...everything is unbelieveale. By the way, I saved that to my computer and am definately showing some people!!! Amazing, amazing work!!!

Well that's it. You disgust me. How can you be so good, woman!? UGH! I can never draw again :blink

Well....1 year ago I wasn't like this....the only thing you need is patience...and you will get better and better with time. It's all about patience. So never stop drawing!

O M G !!! It's sooo perfect!Lucky u :tears

I have to post it on my wallpaper on my PC

Look at hat eyes.......:wub2

it's amazing,realy.Congrat!

As a wallpaper? And showing people? wow. Im really shocked. Thanks. :)

:blinkYour portrait is amazing!!! Did you use both pencil and paint?

Yes,what did u use???

I used pencils : B to 6B

And charcoal with 6B for his hair, just to make it really dark.

I also use a tissue, to smooth things, and an eraser.

I hope I answered everyone!!!!

As a wallpaper? And showing people? wow. Im really shocked. Thanks. :)

**yeah,it's perfect....:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::punk:

***Oh:shocked: real art:wub2:

Thanks! Charcoal, that was it lol. I was wondering how you did the hair, it's really really good!!!!:wub2:But the thing is, I don't like drawing with charcoal hahaha:bleh:Congrats again!!:thumb_yello:

Mika_5_by_Fruzsina.jpg

OMG! It's soo perfect! You're really good! :thumb_yello: I hope there will be more.. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika_5_by_Fruzsina.jpg

OMG! How did you do that?? :shocked:

It's AMAZING!!! :punk: :punk:

Mika_5_by_Fruzsina.jpg

HO. LY. CRAP....:shocked::shocked::shocked:

My eyes are dry from not blinking for so long...

It's certainly the best Mika portrait I have ever seen. You've got some real talent. It's so detailed! You even got the scar!!! It would take me forever just to get the scar looking that good!The shading and everything. Perfect.:bow:

Mika_5_by_Fruzsina.jpg

ZSINA THAT IS INSANELY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN IT IN WORDS HOW AMAZING IT IS!!!!!!! its breathtaking, literally i am not just saying that! i have never ever seen a portrait so clear realistic BEAUTIFUL and life like! you have an amazing talent!

I'm gonna buy those pencils and use them now :naughty: Maybe I'll magically become amazing since they're the ones you used :aah:

Well....1 year ago I wasn't like this....the only thing you need is patience...and you will get better and better with time. It's all about patience. So never stop drawing!

haha I'll have to continue drawing just to hope to ever get so good. :bleh: Really phenomenal. You should be proud. And if you continue to draw and improve I shudder to think what your sketches will look like come just another year.