theyre all so GGOOOODDDDD my are just craptacular! lol

please excuse my people - I can only really draw horses lol -embarrissed- :blush-anim-cl:

Black and White Sketch

Picture002.jpg

Fancy Photoshopped Verson

Picture002b.jpg

yay me haha theyre pretty bad - but oh well:naughty:

I LOVE this!

you have your style :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is Mika in liquid watercolour:

mikaink02.jpg

mikaink01.jpg

mikaink2.jpg

I'd never worked with the stuff before but I like what you can do with it! (I should buy proper brushes though, had to use make-up brushes for this cuz I didn't have any normal ones). :naughty:

I think this will be my contribution for the fan art group project book thingie!

WOW WOW WOW! um I dont know what to say! its really great!

Wow! That's amazing! :shocked:

WOW!!!! :shocked:LOVE the way you drew his hair!!!!!!!!

*gaaah* sorry I'm in awe again :shocked:

My goodness that is good! :shocked: So much talent!

Btw, i added two more desktops to my 'Check Out My Desktops' Thread in the member area. They are certainly not art compared to this pic... but i try my best...

wow! wow! :shocked: Love that! you're very talented :thumb_yello:

thank u all guys!!!!

Well...I think it's more sure to send them to us: are you sure you'll manage to see him? intead this project WILL reach him, first or then...I mean, even if it should be sent to 20 different people going to differents gig...first or then we'll be lucky and see him!!!

Moreover you could give one or two to him...and send one or two (different of course :naughty: ) to us...

We lack of originals! :sad:

Oh and don't ignore that if you give him a sheet he could lose it, or put it somewhere and forget it...while it would be difficult to forget or lose our project :thumb_yello:

You have a point.... Hmmm. Well, I will likely be sending you the original of my only Mika sketch but perhaps after school is out I will make another. :biggrin2:

It's great Zsina! I love the kinda cartoony look! Make more!

Okay...haha..yeah..Thanks!

That's fantastic Zsina, and I think it looks like him

What a charming smile.... can you show us the original photo?

Oh sure.....I can show it...but..well..I found it in the Picasa album....is that okay if I give you the link?A min I just seach for it....HERE IT IS

yeah zsina, it looks just like him!

:D....haha...not "just" unfortunately...I agree with EnFa that its a bit or a lot cartooned...finally I tried it too..:D

But thanks guys!:D

This is mine so far... please don't laugh cause im really not that good

the shadows also needs to be fixed, my pen broke so I had to use another one when i did some of the shadows....But im gonna fix it soon

post-2764-142983658538_thumb.jpg

This is mine so far... please don't laugh cause im really not that good

the shadows also needs to be fixed, my pen broke so I had to use another one when i did some of the shadows....But im gonna fix it soon

i love the original photo to that, you must be really brave to draw it XD

it looks really awesome!

I had posted this in another thread several days ago to show I had MIKA on my mind even as I was supposed to be spending "quality time" with my daughter. We were playing with "Play-Doh":

mothersday002.jpg