This is Mika in liquid watercolour:

mikaink02.jpg

mikaink01.jpg

mikaink2.jpg

I'd never worked with the stuff before but I like what you can do with it! (I should buy proper brushes though, had to use make-up brushes for this cuz I didn't have any normal ones). :naughty:

I think this will be my contribution for the fan art group project book thingie!

OH.MY.GOD. :shocked:

That is AMAZING.

And lol, I had to do an Art project with make up brushes once, its not easy! Which just makes this all the more brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is Mika in liquid watercolour:

mikaink02.jpg

mikaink01.jpg

mikaink2.jpg

I'd never worked with the stuff before but I like what you can do with it! (I should buy proper brushes though, had to use make-up brushes for this cuz I didn't have any normal ones). :naughty:

I think this will be my contribution for the fan art group project book thingie!

:shocked: Oh. Mein. Gott. :shocked:

That is SOOOOO amazing!!! However did you learn to do something so phenomenal!? *bows down* I'm not worthy!

So, is it possible to actually learn to create something like that or do you have to be born with the talent? :blink:

Diana your work is amazing!!! :biggrin2:

I OBLIGE you to submit it to the project!!! :wink2: Will you send the original? If so, I can PM you with my home address, it's where the original drawings for the project should be sent!

:shocked: Oh. Mein. Gott. :shocked:

That is SOOOOO amazing!!! However did you learn to do something so phenomenal!? *bows down* I'm not worthy!

So, is it possible to actually learn to create something like that or do you have to be born with the talent? :blink:

Lol you can learn it! Practice is key!

Diana your work is amazing!!! :biggrin2:

I OBLIGE you to submit it to the project!!! :wink2: Will you send the original? If so, I can PM you with my home address, it's where the original drawings for the project should be sent!

Thank you!!

Hehe yes I'll submit this one and send the original so if you could pm your address I'll be very happy!

Lol you can learn it! Practice is key!

Thank you!!

Hehe yes I'll submit this one and send the original so if you could pm your address I'll be very happy!

I think its TALENT :D

:)

Wow I didn't expect such nice responses! Thank you all so much! :blush-anim-cl:

Fab work Diana!!!

I demand you to send me your makeup brushes now!! They seems to work better than my paint brushes! lol

Lol check the palet:

ecoline.jpg

:roftl:

Hahaha, fab palette Diana!! Must make-do with what we've got, yeah?! :wink2:

I finally finished my drawing, used 2B, 5B and 6B pencils. What do you think?

mikafinishedarttz6.jpg

Here's the original. :original:

Your drawing is totally amazing Sou!!!

But i told you this last night :biggrin2:

I need to start my art work again :blush-anim-cl: i need inspiration:boxed:

evening everyone!

seen the last few pages - struggling with my computer:thumbdown:

great job :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: -thats to Diana, Sou, Zsina and everyone!:bleh: Mika seems to bring out the best in people!

Hahaha, fab palette Diana!! Must make-do with what we've got, yeah?! :wink2:

I finally finished my drawing, used 2B, 5B and 6B pencils. What do you think?

mikafinishedarttz6.jpg

Here's the original. :original:

That is so amazing. You have caught him precisely:biggrin2:

wanted to do a happy Mika...unfortunately as usual made him older and more mediterranean looking:naughty:

turned out to remind those cheesy pastels they make in pedestrian area:naughty:

dont want to finish (as usual again...)

2003881101427830257_rs.jpg

Oh I like it !!! And I should add that he seems familly with Louis Bertignac here, which is coooooooooooooooooooooool !!! (for the non French who wonder who Louis is: have a check on my MySpace, he's extremly talented+nice)

The French and Mika will appreciate ;) The other may ask me if they want to, I'd be delighted to tell them how a great compliment I'm making.

wanted to do a happy Mika...unfortunately as usual made him older and more mediterranean looking:naughty:

turned out to remind those cheesy pastels they make in pedestrian area:naughty:

dont want to finish (as usual again...)

2003881101427830257_rs.jpg