Heey, does anyone know?

Linnea

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got curly hair myself. and quite alot of hair aswell...

And I had short hair about 2 years ago and it looked alot like Mikas.

I'll tell you this, when you get out of bed, your hair is a mess... :annoyed_h4h:

kind of like the pic where he's making tea. so the curls arn't really curls anymore, unless you shower...

This is a very sensitive subject for me *sigh* I REFUSE to believe Mika curls his hair. I'm in denial :crybaby:

Monshi, I totally relate! I washed my hair last night and now my curls look flat, ick!

But still, Mika is different, he wakes up with a head of perfect curls; I don't care what anyone else says :lmao:

This is a very sensitive subject for me *sigh* I REFUSE to believe Mika curls his hair. I'm in denial :crybaby:

Monshi, I totally relate! I washed my hair last night and now my curls look flat, ick!

But still, Mika is different, he wakes up with a head of perfect curls; I don't care what anyone else says :lmao:

I know it's hard for you, but you have to accept the truth :roftl:

of course he wakes up perfect, he only said that because we wants to look modest to his fans because he doesnt want to seem braggy