Mika's Watch!!!

Sou

actually he moved the piano and said i dont want people to think im flirting with martin

you mean that you talked about him flirting with martin and THEN he said that he didn't want anyone to believe that he was flirting !! that definitely means that he is reading the forum !!!!!

it huge !!!!

by the way i noticed that the two were really close too :biggrin2: but i guess there's just friends !

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The watch that has a green face is a Harajuku Lovers watch which, of course, is Gwen Stefani's line. I find it so cool that he's wearing her stuff, cos I have tons of her clothing and now Mika and I have something in common. :)

Yup!! Harajuku Lovers in Camo Brown! hehe

Now we've identified TWO out of three watches; one more to go!!! :)

so the last one is the blue one, right?

The blue one, yes! It's a calculator watch...I suggest we get someone to ask Mika which brand it is when they see him after a gig! :biggrin2:

The blue one, yes! It's a calculator watch...I suggest we get someone to ask Mika when they see him after a gig! :biggrin2:

you know Sou that's exactly what i wanted to suggest! lol:naughty: :biggrin2:

The blue one, yes! It's a calculator watch...I suggest we get someone to ask Mika which brand it is when they see him after a gig! :biggrin2:

Definitely, because I want to have one too, it is my favourite! Well, actually that might not be a surprise. :biggrin2:

Definitely, because I want to have one too, it is my favourite! Well, actually that might not be a surprise. :biggrin2:

The blue watch is your favourite?! I would've never guessed! :naughty: lol

I think we are all going identity mad here... :roftl: :roftl:

Precisely! :D

Alrighty, I've asked Siv to ask Mika when she sees him at Coachella! I hope she doesn't get all flustered and forgets, poor girl, Mika has that effect on people, lol

Precisely! :D

Alrighty, I've asked Siv to ask Mika when she sees him at Coachella! I hope she doesn't get all flustered and forgets, poor girl, Mika has that effect on people, lol

or maybe he will just tell her without Siv needs to ask him! LOL:naughty:

• 1 year later...

talking of Mika's watches I'd love to be able to get this one he's wearing in the picture below, when I saw it I thought wow I'd like to get me one of them It's the best of the watches I've seen him wear & is totally my style!!!

6nu0oeg-1.jpg

if any of you know where I could get it in the uk it'd be great!!

& as for Mika wearing several watches at once that used to be one of my habits as a kid!!! seriously!! I used to wear 7 or 8 watches on each arm yeah you read it right on EACH arm.

people used to find it strange & laughed at me & bullied me for it, I suppose that's why I stopped doing it.

Nowadays though I'll occasionally wear two or three watches at once!!

and I don't care what people think anymore!!!

I was watching the NDR interview and I noticed one (of three) of the watches that Mika was wearing!!!!! When I saw it looked super familiar, then I remembered where I saw it!!!! I went watch-shopping two weeks ago and I tried on the VERY SAME WATCH because it reminded me of the artwork on LICM! I was hesitant over which watch to get, now I know for a fact I'm getting the LICM-ish watch! :D

mwatchct4.jpg

My fellow Mika Maniacs and Mikaholics...this watch is called 'Bird Twister' and it's made by SWATCH.

You can find it here if you live in the UK and here if you live in the US :D

Sherlock Sou to the rescue once more :P LOOOL!

Speaking of 'Sherlock'...Bexxy and I are on a mission to find the other two watches Mika is wearing; who's with us?!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

i really want that watch - but have you seen the price??? - OUCH!

i'm only 15 lol and i cant afford it and i cant ask my parents for anymore money...maybe next month....