Will Mika support Take That on their UK tour later this year?

gracekelly2007

Hi all you Mika maniacs.

Can you help me with query concerning Mika.

I have heard that he is due to be support Take That on their European Tour in October, is this true if it is.

What about Take That's UK tour in late November and Decemeber this year?

Can you please let me know if there is anyone lined up to do it, or if Mika is goiing to do it or not?

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This question has been asked before and I think that the conclusion was that there had been talk of it a while ago, but Mika's career has taken off so quickly that it would be unlikely to happen now.

-He's too big to support anyone else now!

like you said i dont think he will support Take that he is wayy to obig of a star to support anyone....if he did i would be buying take that tickets just to see Mika...so take that would be gaining :blink:

This question has been asked before and I think that the conclusion was that there had been talk of it a while ago, but Mika's career has taken off so quickly that it would be unlikely to happen now.

-He's too big to support anyone else now!

OK, for being so brave as to say that, I give you a HUGE :thumb_yello: . Thats what I was thinking but didnt want to sound errrrh..too proud.

OK, for being so brave as to say that, I give you a HUGE :thumb_yello: . Thats what I was thinking but didnt want to sound errrrh..too proud.

There's no such thing as "too proud" in my book!

I even feel proud when I hear him on the radio or see the CD in the shops (how weird is that?:naughty: )

like you said i dont think he will support Take that he is wayy to obig of a star to support anyone....if he did i would be buying take that tickets just to see Mika...so take that would be gaining :blink:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Can you imagine if after MIKA's performance half of the audience left?:roftl:

the story that mika turned down take that's offer to support them was made up by the yellow press. mika said this in his interview with "attitude". he never was offered to support them.

it's still not sure who will be take that's support act. mel c said she would like to do it, but there's nothing official yet.

you say he's "too big"? last year the sugababes supported take that, you also could say they're "too big" to be anyones support act. same for mel c. if mika doesn't want to do it but prefers to do his own tour, it's ok - but "too big" is not a reason. :wink2:

i'd just love it if mika supported take that!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: i've loved TT for almost 15 years now, and i've seen no one who has that "special something" on stage like they do... until mika came. so mika and take that together would be the best concert of my life! :cheerful_h4h:

the story that mika turned down take that's offer to support them was made up by the yellow press. mika said this in his interview with "attitude". he never was offered to support them.

Strange, I've never read that in the interview. Do you have a link?

Strange, I've never read that in the interview. Do you have a link?

the interview is somewhere in the news+press part of this forum, the part i'm talking about is on page 38, they're talking about the yellow press telling lies about mika.

attitude: (...) it was reported that you turned down an offer to support take that on tour. is that true?

mika: not at all. i was not even offered it. my bassist knows gary barlow and asked him about it and he had no idea about it either.

Here is link to this yellow press story.

http://playlouder.com/news/+what-do-you-mika/

But it's not true! They made it up only because of this, what they tought to be great joke:

/Mika has turned down touring with Take That because he is "too big".

Quite right. PlayLouder met him recently and he's actually 8 ft 9./

If you get the joke. 8 ft 9 is over 3 metries.