Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

This is my 1,000th post!

Yes, light blue braces will look lovely. No idea where to get them or how much. If they are not too expensive it might be a nice idea.

Lipgloss. Yes, we might get away with that, unless it drips onto our lollipop t-shirts!

:yay: CONGRATULATIONS GITB :yay::woot_jump::trumpet:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think light blue braces would just finish it off. I will need to give you all some money towards braces, pattern, material etc. Work out my bill for me for Sunday!!! :thumb_yello:

Yep.............I will need a bill too, t shirts, material, pattern, braces, Fan club badges from Leezy............I may need to re mortgage!

This is my 1,000th post!

Yes, light blue braces will look lovely. No idea where to get them or how much. If they are not too expensive it might be a nice idea.

Lipgloss. Yes, we might get away with that, unless it drips onto our lollipop t-shirts!

history in the making today!

:toot::woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

(smileys keep moving around!)

On that note, I'm going to go and watch Long Way Round with my husband. Here's a fine figure of a Scottish man!

came back to the page after posting & there was this fine looking Scot looking me straight in the eyes!!!!!!!!!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

ow!

i just rolled over my tongue with my chair!:wub2:

hee hee!

came back to the page after posting & there was this fine looking Scot looking me straight in the eyes!!!!!!!!!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

ow!

i just rolled over my tongue with my chair!:wub2:

hee hee!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i was thinking that myself!!!!

here's another (color one)

I think we need to put crash mats and cushions on the floor in here, and the Australian thread - Rainbow Sky will faint when she sees that one!!! I am glad I was sitting down!!! :shocked::biggrin2:

I think we need to put crash mats and cushions on the floor in here, and the Australian thread - Rainbow Sky will faint when she sees that one!!! I am glad I was sitting down!!! :shocked::biggrin2:

i agree -

i was waiting for the gust of wind to come by with this picture!:roftl:

i will go post a message for her in australian thread to come look over here!:thumb_yello:

with warning to be sitting down!:naughty:

Just been searching for light blue braces............to no avail. There are some that look lovely but they say they are actually grey. Otherwise all I can find is navy blue. I think they need to be light blue.

OK girls.............I ordered some braces! I went for the grey on claytons online.........extra long. They look light blue. If they are not right Dave says he will have them!